President-elect Joe Biden is planning executive orders that would sweepingly reverse Trump's biggest policies

And your here on a Sunday morning?
I’m at work on a Sunday morning. Taking care of those COVID patients that the president says don’t exist.
Wait a minute - wingnuts PROMISED that the day after Biden won Covid would disappear!
No. It’s a shit show right now. Be safe.
Well, I believe in science and wear a mask and practice social distancing. You know, like an informed adult.
do you wear one when you are in your car?.....
Not on purpose, but I have left a convenience store and gotten 1/4 mile down the road forgetting it was on. Because they don’t bother me.
i hear ya.....
But I refuse to smoke marijuana through a mask. There are limits to my public service.
Brother I finnaly get you

Remember, kids, executive orders means the executive wants to be a dictator -- unless he's a Democrat.
Says the wingnut who nodded along with Trumps presidency-by-executive order.
It's a LANDSLIDE and Trump is a LOOOOOOSER
It's funny the way leftists completely ignore the meanings of words.
You mean we don't know what losers and suckers mean, spouting out of the lunatics mouth?
"LANDSLIDE".

We don't even have an official vote count yet, dumbass.
Looks like President-Elect Biden will end up with the same EC total - 306 - that Trump had.

Trump had 3 million less votes than Hillary.
Biden will end up with 5 million more votes than Trump.

Trump claimed LANDSLIDE. You nodded and drooled with zero pushback.

This is going to be a rough and sad 8 years for you. :auiqs.jpg:
Biden also has 51 percent of the vote
Something Trump could never dream of
I keep seeing numbers out there. But it's just the media. It's not official.

Wrong again
The numbers are officially released results. The media just reports them.

It’s like a Football team that is ahead 46-3 with 38 seconds left In the game. The game is not officially over but there is no path to victory for the team with 3.

A better analogy is you bet on eight games.

The games you won in regulation end in regulation.

The games you lost still keep playing until the team you picked takes the lead. Then the game ends when they get it
Votes are being counted
Trump is losing

Yes, and in the States he was winning, they kept "counting" until he wasn't. Then they stopped

No, they kept counting as long as there were valid votes to count

Yes, they count and recount the valid votes. The invalid ones that went for your opponent keep shrinking and you keep finding more valid ones. It's how Democrats roll.

The odds that very battleground ends in a narrow Democrat victory are astronomical. Tossing heads once is 50/50. Tossing heads 10 times in a row is one in a thousand. Yet Democrats toss heads, heads, heads, heads ...
Keep throwing crap against the wall See how far it gets you

so let them progress ahead of us?.....you do realize that by developing weapons that "they" have we can find ways to neutralize them before they get here...
Sounds like a pretty made up excuse for big boys to boy big toys.

Arms races are so last century.
Chinese built military islands, Russia continues to fly bear bombers with nukes

We always need to counter Ballance it.
. Trump gave us world peace I hope President Biden maintains it.

Republicans are like wolves ,,,You can't treat them nicely
So much for unity.
You mean Biden won't deliver billions to Israel??
That’s not how it works, traitor. They buy weapons from us. You may be the stupidest person of all time.
LIAR LIAR pants on fire

Memorandum on the New 10-Year $38 billion U.S. Aid ...
ifamericansknew.org › stat

Starting in 2019, the U.S. will give Israel $38 billion over the next 10 years – $3.8 ... two-thirds of American voters feel that the U.S. gives Israel too much moneys.

This is to be expected and should happen. Let the cleaning up begin...

Just FYI family separation started under Obama, lol

Also that's inherently what you're doing any time you put a parent in jail without other relatives

Yay we're going to have hordes of Latinos coming in and pushing the labor market on the low end back down. Yay capitalism....? for fucks sake you're such terrible progressives

Republicans are like wolves ,,,You can't treat them nicely
So much for unity.
You mean Biden won't deliver billions to Israel??
That’s not how it works, traitor. They buy weapons from us. You may be the stupidest person of all time.
LIAR LIAR pants on fire
Memorandum on the New 10-Year $38 billion U.S. Aid ...
ifamericansknew.org › stat

Starting in 2019, the U.S. will give Israel $38 billion over the next 10 years – $3.8 ... two-thirds of American voters feel that the U.S. gives Israel too much moneys.
No. Educate yourself. Idiot leftist traitor. Hopefully you’re not on this Earth too much longer.

Mr Biden....
Tear down that wall!
Not sure the wall will get torn down, but he certainly can make it easy for the illegals.
Path to citizenship
Yes, because criminals should be rewarded with citizenship. Fuck all those stupid morons who followed the law to come here legally.

"Here's your citizenship papers, your first welfare check, and your Democratic Party voter card."

No, because hardworking people should be rewarded with citizenship.

Adhering to US Immigration Laws should be rewarded first. The Left’s justification for Open Borders is that these people are oppressed, beaten, robbed, and raped in those countries. Trump calls the countries shit holes and that bothers the Left. Trump restricts immigration from known terrorist countries and somehow that is a “universal Muslim ban?” Question - how many terrorist attacks from Muslim terrorists under Trump?

Biden's advisers have spent "months quietly working on how best to implement his agenda, with hundreds of transition officials preparing to get to work inside various federal agencies," the Post writes. "They have assembled a book filled with his campaign commitments to help guide their early decisions.

Lol youre all fucked

Mr Biden....
Tear down that wall!
Not sure the wall will get torn down, but he certainly can make it easy for the illegals.
Path to citizenship
Yes, because criminals should be rewarded with citizenship. Fuck all those stupid morons who followed the law to come here legally.

"Here's your citizenship papers, your first welfare check, and your Democratic Party voter card."

No, because hardworking people should be rewarded with citizenship.

Adhering to US Immigration Laws should be rewarded first. The Left’s justification for Open Borders is that these people are oppressed, beaten, robbed, and raped in those countries. Trump calls the countries shit holes and that bothers the Left. Trump restricts immigration from known terrorist countries and somehow that is a “universal Muslim ban?” Question - how many terrorist attacks from Muslim terrorists under Trump?
Mexican workers have crossed our border to pick crops for a hundred years. Today, they not only harvest crops but perform menial tasks in landscaping, housekeeping and construction.
They are vital to our economy.

Time to give them temporary work visas and let them move back and forth across the border

Remember, kids, executive orders means the executive wants to be a dictator -- unless he's a Democrat.
Says the wingnut who nodded along with Trumps presidency-by-executive order.
It's a LANDSLIDE and Trump is a LOOOOOOSER
It's funny the way leftists completely ignore the meanings of words.
You mean we don't know what losers and suckers mean, spouting out of the lunatics mouth?
"LANDSLIDE".

We don't even have an official vote count yet, dumbass.
306 was a landslide when your moron beat Hillary He said so himself You think him throwing shit up against the wall will give him the presidency??
If you believe this election was truly fair and honest, you won't mind recounts.

But you don't want recounts.
If there's about 1000 difference sure we need recounts But 10,000 ? 40,000? Come on Dave get real Don't you know the psycho you're dealing with ,Mr Trump?
I have no obligation to endorse your irrational hatred.
Translation: he has nothing.
That's the problem with leftists: If you don't like reality, you just pretend it doesn't exist.

Forum List

Back