President-elect Joe Biden is planning executive orders that would sweepingly reverse Trump's biggest policies

Rahm says he hates to see a crisis go to waste

well, i hate to see the pain of 4 years for progressives who suffered under Trump go to waste

we will accept nothing less than Green New Deal, free health care, free college, free housing, free ice cream in the mail, free everything

Remember, kids, executive orders means the executive wants to be a dictator -- unless he's a Democrat.
Says the wingnut who nodded along with Trumps presidency-by-executive order.
My views on the matter are irrelevant.
Truest thing you’ve ever said on this forum.

I'm just pointing out yet another glaring leftist hypocrisy.

I can understand why you're feeling your toes stepped on. But you can't.

BUT THEN:

And SO many more.
:laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

Yes, Trump's been hypocritical about EOs.

I'm not sure why you believe that negates your hypocrisy, but I understand you'll grasp at anything, no matter how pathetic.

Trump and everyone who went along with that hypocrisy, including you.

Please point out your non-existing posts criticizing Dear Leader for his XOs.

Again...and I'll type s l o w l y for you...my views are irrelevant. I'm pointing out the left's hypocrisy on EOs.

And as desperate as you are to deflect, it shows you're well aware of your hypocrisy.

Your views are not irrelevant here on US Messageboard where your blatant hypocrisy is on full display, and I presume you want other members to take what you post seriously.

Now go find those posts, boy!

Goodness! Barking orders as if you think you have any authority!

How's that working out for you?

Exposing your hypocrisy and making you look like a fool is working out very well for me in this thread.

You ran from Biden’s obvious landslide.
You ran from your hypocrisy on Executive Orders.
You ran from “illegals are voting”.
You ran from thugs trying to intimidate ballot counters.

Yes. It’s working out VERY well for me in this thread. :auiqs.jpg:

Project much?

He was eating a sandwich watching the football game

Most people in here, myself included, don't make $400,000 and above, so our taxes wouldn't go up under Biden, so its funny to see middle class rightwingers fighting for the super rich, but I let lemmings fall off the cliff
The super rich support Biden. See...Google,Microsoft,Amazon,Disney, Netflix,Twitter,Facebook,big Pharma,All the major media outlets,Hollywood,The NFL,NBA. Clearly you have been separated from reality.
Oh?? That TRILLION or so tax cut by Trump didn't go to the 1% Moron gives tax cuts when economy is doing well??

What I find very strange is that the lefties think that there is enough money from the rich to support their
new agenda without being taxed themselves.
Here’s your official guide, Meister.

Just wait, Sindi, just wait.
Those taxes will be coming for you too, it's inevitable

We were having a nice back and forth, and then you come back with this ’Syndi’ crap. Noted. Thanks for being the example that you lecture me not to be.

Yet, I have kept my posts on topic. Deal with it.

Those taxes are going to catch up to you, even with your wage.
As soon as the tax cuts are rescinded, BAM! Your taxes goes up, and that's just the start.

I think we all see your double standards.

No, no I don't think you can see the difference, Sindi.

With the agenda set by Biden, the democrats are going to pick the winners and losers
regarding businesses. Silicon Valley are the big winners, might want to throw some money towards
that sector. They threw a lot of money out there for Biden, and now he's beholding to them.

You had no issues with Trump picking winners and losers, with Republicans silently approving it - after ranting for 8 years about how Obama was picking winners and losers, yet providing zero evidence.

You have double standards for everything, it appears.

What I find very strange is that the lefties think that there is enough money from the rich to support their

We were having a nice back and forth, and then you come back with this ’Syndi’ crap. Noted. Thanks for being the example that you lecture me not to be.

As soon as the tax cuts are rescinded, BAM! Your taxes goes up, and that's just the start.

With the agenda set by Biden, the democrats are going to pick the winners and losers
regarding businesses. Silicon Valley are the big winners, might want to throw some money towards
that sector. They threw a lot of money out there for Biden, and now he's beholding to them.

You think Trump didn’t pick the winners and losers?

They are just going to blatantly lie, RW. Because double standards.

Most people in here, myself included, don't make $400,000 and above, so our taxes wouldn't go up under Biden, so its funny to see middle class rightwingers fighting for the super rich, but I let lemmings fall off the cliff
The super rich support Biden. See...Google,Microsoft,Amazon,Disney, Netflix,Twitter,Facebook,big Pharma,All the major media outlets,Hollywood,The NFL,NBA. Clearly you have been separated from reality.
Oh?? That TRILLION or so tax cut by Trump didn't go to the 1% Moron gives tax cuts when economy is doing well??
The tax codes effected everyone,by increasing your personal deductions.

Taxpayers Who Claim the Standard Deduction
You'll win on two levels if you claim the increased standard deduction because it's bigger than your itemized deductions. First, it will reduce your taxable income more than past years. Second, you can skip the complicated process of itemizing. That not only saves you time, but it will also save you money if you no longer have to pay a tax advisor.

Small businesses did quite well, his EO's lessened up the EO's that stifled their growth from Obama. just sayin'

Are EOs legal or not? What’s your double standard on this?

Where did the money come from for Trump’s agenda?
Your children, grandchildren, and great-grandchildren.
Will all be speaking spanish and living in huts , eating grass I assume
I’ve always wanted to learn Spanish.
Wait your a college educated millionaire and you don't know spanish?

I am a poor bastard high school drop out and fluent in Spanish, polish, japanese and valley girl.
Where did I ever claim I was a millionaire? Or even college-educated?

Sorry us poor people know who bust their ass and provide jobs.

And it's not the guy living under a bridge

I am a poor bastard high school drop out and fluent in Spanish, polish, japanese and valley girl.
Book marked ..

I love psychology..

Small businesses did quite well, his EO's lessened up the EO's that stifled their growth from Obama. just sayin'

Trump cut taxes on Corporations by 40 percent
That is not picking winners and losers?

He has supported fossil fuels and mocked reusable energy sources.

His policies overwhelmingly helped the rich

Wall Street Journal:

President's Emerging Economic Policy: Picking Winners and Losers

Sorry us poor people know who bust their ass and provide jobs.

And it's not the guy living under a bridge
Provide jobs ?? Surely you jest?? TRUMP will go down as the ONLY president who LOST jobs during his presidency

Book marked ..

I love psychology..
Nice Now check out Trump

Trump cut taxes on Corporations by 40 percent
That is not picking winners and losers?

He has supported fossil fuels and mocked reusable energy sources.

His policies overwhelmingly helped the rich

Billions for Foxconn in government subsidies.

A scam where they haven’t brought a single job, costing Wisconsin billions. It’s an empty building.

WISCONSIN’S $4.1 BILLION FOXCONN BOONDOGGLE

Gov. Scott Walker promised billions to get a Foxconn factory, but now he’s running away from it

Forum List

Back