President-elect Joe Biden is planning executive orders that would sweepingly reverse Trump's biggest policies

Remember, kids, executive orders means the executive wants to be a dictator -- unless he's a Democrat.
Says the wingnut who nodded along with Trumps presidency-by-executive order.
It's a LANDSLIDE and Trump is a LOOOOOOSER
It's funny the way leftists completely ignore the meanings of words.
You mean we don't know what losers and suckers mean, spouting out of the lunatics mouth?
"LANDSLIDE".

We don't even have an official vote count yet, dumbass.
Looks like President-Elect Biden will end up with the same EC total - 306 - that Trump had.

Trump had 3 million less votes than Hillary.
Biden will end up with 5 million more votes than Trump.

Trump claimed LANDSLIDE. You nodded and drooled with zero pushback.

This is going to be a rough and sad 8 years for you. :auiqs.jpg:
Biden also has 51 percent of the vote
Something Trump could never dream of
I keep seeing numbers out there. But it's just the media. It's not official.

Wrong again
The numbers are officially released results. The media just reports them.

It’s like a Football team that is ahead 46-3 with 38 seconds left In the game. The game is not officially over but there is no path to victory for the team with 3.
Can you give me a link to a relevant government agency declaring Biden the winner?

Because so far, I've only seen AP and other media just saying it.
States will not certify the election until all votes are counted.
But they have officially released the results and how many ballots are not counted.

Now, you have to grow up and admit you can’t get there from here.
So we should just shut up and let Democrats steal the election!
The voters have decided
Not yet, they haven't.

So the question is........what did the Trump supporters get after 4 years of Trump.

No Hillary. I will most certainly give them that one.

A few new miles of new wall.

That's about it.

Trump like Obama before him could have made some real differences but both blew it.
You forgot 3 conservative justices, That was the sole reason I voted for him first time.

People have pinned their hopes on this for decades with little actual change.

50 years later abortion is still legal and will remain legal and despite having what was supposed to be a liberal court the Democrats were able to do nothing about guns.

We have endless ridiculous gun regulations. Having a gun home in a safe does nothing to protect your family on the street which all you have in blue cities

You don't have to keep your gun in a safe.

So you can carry your gun in blue cities to protect yourself and your families?

What color is the sky in your world?

You go from having to lock your gun in a safe to carrying them on the street.

So you actually believe it's legal to carry guns in blue cities?

I never commented on that. You actually believe you have to keep your gun locked in a safe like you claimed?

Laws vary by State. But you have to read the conversation. Obviously you didn't

So you do believe it?

Sunday afternoons are a great time to drink, huh?

If you don't believe it, why say it?

I have no idea what you're even asking me. Isn't there a point of drunk you realize the Internet isn't the place for you right now?

Mr Biden....
Tear down that wall!
Not sure the wall will get torn down, but he certainly can make it easy for the illegals.
Path to citizenship
Yes, because criminals should be rewarded with citizenship. Fuck all those stupid morons who followed the law to come here legally.

"Here's your citizenship papers, your first welfare check, and your Democratic Party voter card."

No, because hardworking people should be rewarded with citizenship.

Adhering to US Immigration Laws should be rewarded first. The Left’s justification for Open Borders is that these people are oppressed, beaten, robbed, and raped in those countries. Trump calls the countries shit holes and that bothers the Left. Trump restricts immigration from known terrorist countries and somehow that is a “universal Muslim ban?” Question - how many terrorist attacks from Muslim terrorists under Trump?
Mexican workers have crossed our border to pick crops for a hundred years. Today, they not only harvest crops but perform menial tasks in landscaping, housekeeping and construction.
They are vital to our economy.

Time to give them temporary work visas and let them move back and forth across the border
I'm okay with temporary work visas.

But I'm not okay with granting them citizenship.

Let them work for ten years, pay taxes, stay out of trouble
Then make them citizens

Mr Biden....
Tear down that wall!
Not sure the wall will get torn down, but he certainly can make it easy for the illegals.
Path to citizenship
Yes, because criminals should be rewarded with citizenship. Fuck all those stupid morons who followed the law to come here legally.

"Here's your citizenship papers, your first welfare check, and your Democratic Party voter card."

There is a process they can follow to have that happen...why don't they?
Because Democrats keep promising them free shit.

Remember, kids, executive orders means the executive wants to be a dictator -- unless he's a Democrat.
You mean we don't know what losers and suckers mean, spouting out of the lunatics mouth?
"LANDSLIDE".

Looks like President-Elect Biden will end up with the same EC total - 306 - that Trump had.

Wrong again

It’s like a Football team that is ahead 46-3 with 38 seconds left In the game. The game is not officially over but there is no path to victory for the team with 3.
Can you give me a link to a relevant government agency declaring Biden the winner?

But they have officially released the results and how many ballots are not counted.

The voters have decided
Not yet, they haven't.
Fat Lady has sung
Fat Donnie has lost

Mr Biden....
Tear down that wall!
Path to citizenship

Adhering to US Immigration Laws should be rewarded first. The Left’s justification for Open Borders is that these people are oppressed, beaten, robbed, and raped in those countries. Trump calls the countries shit holes and that bothers the Left. Trump restricts immigration from known terrorist countries and somehow that is a “universal Muslim ban?” Question - how many terrorist attacks from Muslim terrorists under Trump?
Mexican workers have crossed our border to pick crops for a hundred years. Today, they not only harvest crops but perform menial tasks in landscaping, housekeeping and construction.

Time to give them temporary work visas and let them move back and forth across the border

Let them work for ten years, pay taxes, stay out of trouble
Then make them citizens
Nope. If they crossed the border illegally, they can never be citizens.

Mr Biden....
Tear down that wall!
Path to citizenship

Hmmmm....
Liberals are happy with Biden shutting down our economy.
Liberals are happy inundating our borders with Temporary Work Visas.
If our economy is shut down why do we need Temporary Work Visas?

The odds that very battleground ends in a narrow Democrat victory are astronomical. Tossing heads once is 50/50. Tossing heads 10 times in a row is one in a thousand. Yet Democrats toss heads, heads, heads, heads ...
It’s not that anymore narrow (and almost certainly substantially less narrow) than Trump’s victory in 2016. Not sure what you mean about this coin flip thing. Voting behavior is not random.
The biggest problem it's roughly 50/50 President Biden has a huge challenge on his hands, Trump made his point so does President Biden go to the middle?

Biden has always been middle/right. There is no reason to believe he would change. That's why I didn't vote for him.

Yeah, picking a Senator to the left of Pocahontas certainly proves how "middle/right" he is. Just more of your stupid lies

You have to look at what they did before. Harris was everything BLM protested against.

And yet through the election, they were completely silent. Huh ...

They weren't. How did Harris do in the primaries? What do you think the talking point "the left was rejected" is supposed to mean? It's meant to be cover for Joe. Nothing else.

Show where BLM protested Kamala. I have no idea what you're talking about.

Kamala is an unpleasant woman to listen to. She's incredibly arrogant and laughs like a schoolgirl at her own stupid jokes which aren't even funny.

BLM had nothing to do with it

"LANDSLIDE".

Wrong again

The voters have decided
Not yet, they haven't.
Fat Lady has sung
Fat Donnie has lost
Yes, that's what CNN tells you.

But it's a lie.

Mr Biden....
Tear down that wall!
Path to citizenship

I'm OK with temporary work visas too, but there has to be a consequence to their not leaving when the visa expires, like prison and being permanently banned. And they have to have an actual, verifiable job to get one.

Democrats will grab "temporary work visas" as a term and hand them out at the border like candy with no consequence, so basically it's just an easier way to walk across the border

Mr Biden....
Tear down that wall!
Path to citizenship

I'm OK with temporary work visas too, but there has to be a consequence to their not leaving when the visa expires, like prison and being permanently banned. And they have to have an actual, verifiable job to get one.

Democrats will grab "temporary work visas" as a term and hand them out at the border like candy with no consequence, so basically it's just an easier way to walk across the border
Democrats support criminals. There is no rational way to deny this. They support criminals, and hate ordinary Americans.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
Mr Biden....
Tear down that wall!
Path to citizenship

Hmmmm....
We are happy with Biden making responsible decisions on COVID based on science not based on how it affects his re-election chances

So the question is........what did the Trump supporters get after 4 years of Trump.

No Hillary. I will most certainly give them that one.

A few new miles of new wall.

That's about it.

Trump like Obama before him could have made some real differences but both blew it.
You forgot 3 conservative justices, That was the sole reason I voted for him first time.

People have pinned their hopes on this for decades with little actual change.

50 years later abortion is still legal and will remain legal and despite having what was supposed to be a liberal court the Democrats were able to do nothing about guns.

We have endless ridiculous gun regulations. Having a gun home in a safe does nothing to protect your family on the street which all you have in blue cities

You don't have to keep your gun in a safe.

So you can carry your gun in blue cities to protect yourself and your families?

What color is the sky in your world?

You go from having to lock your gun in a safe to carrying them on the street.

So you actually believe it's legal to carry guns in blue cities?

I never commented on that. You actually believe you have to keep your gun locked in a safe like you claimed?

Laws vary by State. But you have to read the conversation. Obviously you didn't

So you do believe it?

Sunday afternoons are a great time to drink, huh?

If you don't believe it, why say it?

I have no idea what you're even asking me. Isn't there a point of drunk you realize the Internet isn't the place for you right now?

Dont claim things you aren't willing to stand behind.

Mr Biden....
Tear down that wall!
Path to citizenship

Democrats support criminals. There is no rational way to deny this. They support criminals, and hate ordinary Americans.
Any of your ordinary Americans here? Haven't run across any yet

Mr Biden....
Tear down that wall!
Path to citizenship

Hmmmm....
We are happy with Biden making responsible decisions on COVID based on science not based on how it affects his re-election chances
I guess you are happy that Europe and Asia are following the science and have a deadly outbreak.
How about conceding to the fact that nobody has a clue?

Mr Biden....
Tear down that wall!
Path to citizenship

I do...everyday.

The odds that very battleground ends in a narrow Democrat victory are astronomical. Tossing heads once is 50/50. Tossing heads 10 times in a row is one in a thousand. Yet Democrats toss heads, heads, heads, heads ...
It’s not that anymore narrow (and almost certainly substantially less narrow) than Trump’s victory in 2016. Not sure what you mean about this coin flip thing. Voting behavior is not random.
The biggest problem it's roughly 50/50 President Biden has a huge challenge on his hands, Trump made his point so does President Biden go to the middle?

Biden has always been middle/right. There is no reason to believe he would change. That's why I didn't vote for him.

Yeah, picking a Senator to the left of Pocahontas certainly proves how "middle/right" he is. Just more of your stupid lies

You have to look at what they did before. Harris was everything BLM protested against.

And yet through the election, they were completely silent. Huh ...

They weren't. How did Harris do in the primaries? What do you think the talking point "the left was rejected" is supposed to mean? It's meant to be cover for Joe. Nothing else.

Show where BLM protested Kamala. I have no idea what you're talking about.

Kamala is an unpleasant woman to listen to. She's incredibly arrogant and laughs like a schoolgirl at her own stupid jokes which aren't even funny.

BLM had nothing to do with it

Joe Biden ended months of speculation on Tuesday when he announced that Kamala Harris, the former Attorney General of California and current U.S. senator, would be his running mate. This choice is a blatant attempt to co-opt a movement against anti-Black police by nominating a Black woman who talks about racial justice. But, Harris is not only pro-cop and pro-prison. She is responsible for locking up and terrorizing communities of color.

Jim Crow Joe and Kamala the Cop: Another Blue Lives Matter Ticket

See how backing up what you claim works?

That shithead Biden is saying no Christmas for Americans.

I wonder what the fuck the asshole is trying to pull.

Even if the courts let him get away with stealing the election he won't be President at Christmas.

Maybe he means Christmas 2021 but knowing how senile he is no telling.

Trumpf's voters love everything about him, they don't have to hold their noses. They love that he's a racist, they love that he's a xenophobe, they love that he's a religious bigot, they love that he's a sexist, that he lies incessantly, that he is constantly disrespectful. They love that he ridicules the disabled and calls military dead suckers and losers. They love every single thing about him. At best, they just don't care.

The only thing clear about Americans that voted for this guy is the seeming sharp decline in the values they hold dear. Remember, they had a choice of 17 four years ago, and they picked him.

eddie, you're a stupid little bitch who STILL wallows in propaganda.
And you believing all the bullshit that drips from trumps mouth ,is what?? Your head is so far up trumps rump you still can't get it out

Mr Biden....
Tear down that wall!
Path to citizenship

They're the people you hate.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

Forum List

Back