President-elect Joe Biden is planning executive orders that would sweepingly reverse Trump's biggest policies

So much for our recovery.... its a Fuck You America move.....
We will have a recovery under Biden and we won't have to wait to get herd immunity for it to happen.
Yeah, the vaccine will be here in short time. Which I'm sure you will give complete credit to the racist
democrat president-elect.
trump is the racist and the vaccine will not be here in any short time.

This is to be expected and should happen. Let the cleaning up begin...
We are so going to be in a giant recession by this next year.

We will have a recovery under Biden and we won't have to wait to get herd immunity for it to happen.
Yeah, the vaccine will be here in short time. Which I'm sure you will give complete credit to the racist
Biden is a racist, and you voted for him. my, my....I can't believe that YOU would vote for one.

yeah his biggest policies

my favorite

Establishment of the Presidential Advisory Commission on Election Integrity

6 months later

Termination of Executive Order 13799 (Presidential Advisory Commission on Election Integrity)

followed by

well as former President I can just make claims and they will eat it up in my next rally. Which by the way will be huge. Masks are optional but to let you know I won't be wearing one because I will survive.

okay some are valid and mundane like the extension of holding people in Guantanamo bay.

I do hope Biden tells us how much of the wall did Trump complete as I remember he siphoned some money from other sources for this project. It is funny how we cannot get a straight answer from the government. yet Trump will clams miles and miles and miles.

Remember, kids, executive orders means the executive wants to be a dictator -- unless he's a Democrat.

Wrong again a$$hat. Since Trump did nothing by legislation, and everything via "national emergencies" and "executive orders", everything he did can be easily undone, except the tax cuts. The tax cuts and the prison reform bill were the ONLY things that Trump did via legislation.

The Wall - is gone. All work will cease and the project will be abandoned. The camps will be closed, and this shameful part of the Trump legacy will be a reminder of the useless hate adn xenophobia of an ignorant people.

Money will be invested in education, infrastructre, and science, and America will start looking to the future for it's greatness, not at a past that never was great but for a handful of people.
The uneducated moron spouts her shit again. Biden can’t stop private contractors from building the wall on land where people want it idiot. Easily undone? Sorry loser, the courts will say differently. See ignorant one, Obozo was the one who started the policies you idiots now cry about. Biden gets and deserves ZERO. The Senate will neuter him even if he cheats his way in. Appears you’re the asshole. As usual.
Except people on private land have not done what you claim.
The racist liar heard from too. Prove it. Or STFU.
You are indeed a racist liar and what I said was true. Go look it up, because you guys make claims without proof. Obama did not start the child separation policy.
But, he did put them in cages. I guess there is a difference....somewhere in democrat speak.
He put unaccompanied minors in those cages which people did oppose. What he did not do was snatch children from parents, separate them from parents, then ship the parents back home whereby children are left without parents and nobody knows where they are.

You republicans really need to stop being disingenuous.

Excellent. Mr. president-elect is already working on getting rid of the foul stench that was left behind.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Biden is a racist, and you voted for him. my, my....I can't believe that YOU would vote for one.
Biden is no racist and it gets old reading you racists republicans accusing democrats of racism while denying trumps.

Remember, kids, executive orders means the executive wants to be a dictator -- unless he's a Democrat.

Wrong again a$$hat. Since Trump did nothing by legislation, and everything via "national emergencies" and "executive orders", everything he did can be easily undone, except the tax cuts. The tax cuts and the prison reform bill were the ONLY things that Trump did via legislation.

The Wall - is gone. All work will cease and the project will be abandoned. The camps will be closed, and this shameful part of the Trump legacy will be a reminder of the useless hate adn xenophobia of an ignorant people.

Money will be invested in education, infrastructre, and science, and America will start looking to the future for it's greatness, not at a past that never was great but for a handful of people.
The uneducated moron spouts her shit again. Biden can’t stop private contractors from building the wall on land where people want it idiot. Easily undone? Sorry loser, the courts will say differently. See ignorant one, Obozo was the one who started the policies you idiots now cry about. Biden gets and deserves ZERO. The Senate will neuter him even if he cheats his way in. Appears you’re the asshole. As usual.
You are indeed a racist liar and what I said was true. Go look it up, because you guys make claims without proof. Obama did not start the child separation policy.
But, he did put them in cages. I guess there is a difference....somewhere in democrat speak.
He put unaccompanied minors in those cages which people did oppose. What he did not do was snatch children from parents, separate them from parents, then ship the parents back home whereby children are left without parents and nobody knows where they are.

However you want to present Obama's handling of putting children in cages is entirely up to you.
If it helps you sleep nights, great.

Biden is no racist and it gets old reading you racists republicans accusing democrats of racism while denying trumps.
Yeah, yeah he is and has had a track record. Just because it's in your tribe now doesn't make the history go away.

However you want to present Obama's handling of putting children in cages is entirely up to you.
I handle the facts. Why don't you try doing the same?

This is to be expected and should happen. Let the cleaning up begin...
We are so going to be in a giant recession by this next year.

Well it worked out for Obama and he was elected a 2nd time around. Besides we know it was the prior presidents who created the mess and someone has to clean it up.

I remember bush has to clean up Reagan's mess and it did cost him a second term.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Sure you do, IM2, sure you do. You're in denial with how Obama handled the caged children.

Yeah, yeah he is and has had a track record. Just because it's in your tribe now doesn't make the history go away.
He served under a black president and picks a black woman for his running mate. That's on his record and no amount of disingenuous will change that.

Sure you do, IM2, sure you do. You're in denial with how Obama handled the caged children.
Nope, I don't deny anything. But you are.

He served under a black president and picks a black woman for his running mate. That's on his record and no amount of disingenuous will change that.
His record speaks volumes. He chose Kam? It's all politics, just like how Byrd was. Just politics.

What I find very strange is that the lefties think that there is enough money from the rich to support their
new agenda without being taxed themselves.
The cost of everything will rise and my bet is 3.50 for gas next summer.

Would have happened anyway when they changed over to summer blend.
Summer blend has never doubled the price per gallon. Liberal policies do.
Prepare for a higher cost of every good.

Nope, I don't deny anything. But you are.
Yeah, you do, your one of the hypocrites....you turn blind when it's one of your own.
It's okay, I understand, IM2.

His record speaks volumes. He chose Kam? It's all politics, just like how Byrd was. Just politics.
Son, Robert Byrd is dead. There are white supremacists running for office in the republican party right now. Bidens record speaks but it doesn't say what you want it to. And if the pick of Harris is all politics, republicans are a political party and can't do the same thing.

Forum List

Back