President-elect Joe Biden is planning executive orders that would sweepingly reverse Trump's biggest policies

Remember, kids, executive orders means the executive wants to be a dictator -- unless he's a Democrat.
Says the wingnut who nodded along with Trumps presidency-by-executive order.
It's a LANDSLIDE and Trump is a LOOOOOOSER
It's funny the way leftists completely ignore the meanings of words.
You mean we don't know what losers and suckers mean, spouting out of the lunatics mouth?
"LANDSLIDE".

We don't even have an official vote count yet, dumbass.
Looks like President-Elect Biden will end up with the same EC total - 306 - that Trump had.

Trump had 3 million less votes than Hillary.
Biden will end up with 5 million more votes than Trump.

Trump claimed LANDSLIDE. You nodded and drooled with zero pushback.

This is going to be a rough and sad 8 years for you. :auiqs.jpg:
Biden also has 51 percent of the vote
Something Trump could never dream of

Remember, kids, executive orders means the executive wants to be a dictator -- unless he's a Democrat.
You mean we don't know what losers and suckers mean, spouting out of the lunatics mouth?
"LANDSLIDE".

306 was a landslide when your moron beat Hillary He said so himself You think him throwing shit up against the wall will give him the presidency??
If you believe this election was truly fair and honest, you won't mind recounts.

But you don't want recounts.
If there's about 1000 difference sure we need recounts But 10,000 ? 40,000? Come on Dave get real Don't you know the psycho you're dealing with ,Mr Trump?

So the question is........what did the Trump supporters get after 4 years of Trump.

No Hillary. I will most certainly give them that one.

A few new miles of new wall.

That's about it.

Trump like Obama before him could have made some real differences but both blew it.
You forgot 3 conservative justices, That was the sole reason I voted for him first time.

People have pinned their hopes on this for decades with little actual change.

50 years later abortion is still legal and will remain legal and despite having what was supposed to be a liberal court the Democrats were able to do nothing about guns.

We have endless ridiculous gun regulations. Having a gun home in a safe does nothing to protect your family on the street which all you have in blue cities

"LANDSLIDE".

Looks like President-Elect Biden will end up with the same EC total - 306 - that Trump had.

Are you sure?

Obama care done

Roe vs Wade done

So the question is........what did the Trump supporters get after 4 years of Trump.

That's about it.

Trump like Obama before him could have made some real differences but both blew it.
You forgot 3 conservative justices, That was the sole reason I voted for him first time.

People have pinned their hopes on this for decades with little actual change.

50 years later abortion is still legal and will remain legal and despite having what was supposed to be a liberal court the Democrats were able to do nothing about guns.
I would rather have Constitutionalists as justices than liberal justices. At least I know the Constitution will remain intact.

"LANDSLIDE".

306 was a landslide when your moron beat Hillary He said so himself You think him throwing shit up against the wall will give him the presidency??
If you believe this election was truly fair and honest, you won't mind recounts.

Who is against recounts? Recount them as many times as you like. But then when you lose don’t go run and hide like a little bitch - stand up like a man and declare Joe Biden President-Elect. Personally, I don’t think you’re capable.

LOL, Syndi who still hasn't conceded the 2016 election, demands we "stand up like a man" and concede 2020. LOL

"LANDSLIDE".

Biden won't make the 8 years, doubtful 4 years. Kam doesn't have the charisma for a victory
at the polls. You people might want to look towards 2024 with something fresh.

We will worry about that in four years
For now, we will celebrate the Biden victory and the end of the Trump era after only 4 years

"LANDSLIDE".

Biden won't make the 8 years, doubtful 4 years. Kam doesn't have the charisma for a victory
at the polls. You people might want to look towards 2024 with something fresh.

We will worry about that in four years
For now, we will celebrate the Biden victory and the end of the Trump era after only 4 years

Trump beat overwhelming favorite Hillary and almost overwhelming favorite Biden. And you think you won something, LOL

"LANDSLIDE".

Not really. I don't operate on emotion like you leftists. I got along well under the Obama clusterfuck, I'll do okay under Harris/Biden.

And you? You'll blame every Harris/Biden fuckup on Trump, just like you'll be told to do.
You're wrong They have quite a job on their hands now undoing all the crap Trump is responsible for, BUT I know like in all presidencies there will be missteps

"LANDSLIDE".

If there's about 1000 difference sure we need recounts But 10,000 ? 40,000? Come on Dave get real Don't you know the psycho you're dealing with ,Mr Trump?

Trump is not asking for recounts. He knows he will still lose.

What Trump is asking is that any vote mailed before Election Day but received after be thrown out.

What I find very strange is that the lefties think that there is enough money from the rich to support their
new agenda without being taxed themselves.
Here’s your official guide, Meister.

Just wait, Sindi, just wait.
Those taxes will be coming for you too, it's inevitable

We were having a nice back and forth, and then you come back with this ’Syndi’ crap. Noted. Thanks for being the example that you lecture me not to be.

That's about it.

How he came by those 3 really got my goat

I do see the right and far right trying to change voter laws to further disenfranchise voters, especially the black vote, in places like Georgia for example. Biden has to act to prevent that, because no one is trying to stop the white Republican vote.
Democrats are.

With Republicans controlling a majority of the state legislatures in most of the states thats a blatantly dishonest statement on your part and you know it so stop trolling.
When daveman trolls on US Messageboard it’s different. Somehow.

I do see the right and far right trying to change voter laws to further disenfranchise voters, especially the black vote, in places like Georgia for example. Biden has to act to prevent that, because no one is trying to stop the white Republican vote.
Democrats are.

With Republicans controlling a majority of the state legislatures in most of the states thats a blatantly dishonest statement on your part and you know it so stop trolling.
Then don't you think it's odd how Democrat-controlled precincts in swing states have not been allowing poll watchers to keep an eye on the count? How thousands of votes (all for Democrats, a statistical impossibility) magically appear overnight?

No. You don't think it's odd at all. Because you don't think at all.

Dear dumbman, state legislatures make up the voter laws in each state, not the majority in the precincts, what are you not getting, or are you just plain uneducated about who makes the voters laws in each state? You just keep making a jackass out of yourself over and over again.
Oh, you ignorant child.

Can you show me the Michigan law that mandated Detroit cover their windows to hide the mail-in ballot counting process?

Just go ahead and say you don't mind if Democrats steal this election, because Orange Man Bad.

Mr Biden....
Tear down that wall!
Not sure the wall will get torn down, but he certainly can make it easy for the illegals.
Path to citizenship
Yes, because criminals should be rewarded with citizenship. Fuck all those stupid morons who followed the law to come here legally.

"Here's your citizenship papers, your first welfare check, and your Democratic Party voter card."

No, because hardworking people should be rewarded with citizenship.
Especially hard working criminals. Drug dealers are out on the streets for long hours.
Drug dealers and those involved in violent crime belong in jail
If someone works hard to support their family, obeys the laws and pays taxes.....they should eventually be granted citizenship

I for one look forward to the caterwauling when Ol' Joe grants citizenship to all Dreamers. I mean, if only those toddlers had been snatched from their Mama's at the border and caged, they wouldn't be an issue! ;)

Mr Biden....
Tear down that wall!
Not sure the wall will get torn down, but he certainly can make it easy for the illegals.
Path to citizenship
Yes, because criminals should be rewarded with citizenship. Fuck all those stupid morons who followed the law to come here legally.

"Here's your citizenship papers, your first welfare check, and your Democratic Party voter card."

Hardworking criminals.

You spit on legal immigrants when you demand citizenship for illegals.

At worse illegal trespassers.

Hey......what are you doing on my property?
Cutting your grass sir

Lock him up!
I know this will come as a shock to you, but trespassing is illegal.

Just go ahead and admit the only reason you want them here is so they can vote Democrat. You don't give a shit about them as people; they're just lever-pullers.
Except, Democrats lost Hispanic votes. Get your lies straight.
Illegals don't vote, that's what Democrats have been saying for years -- while they keep promising illegals free shit for voting Democrat.

I think you put your foot in your mouth and you're trying to do damage control. You thought illegals voted.
They do, but it's not reported on CNN, and you've been told not to believe it, so there we are.

Now you're just going to make up unsupported BS, I'm done here, the state legislatures make up the voting laws and in most states they are controlled by Republicans. They make up rules and still lose by their own rules, lol
Bye.

Mr Biden....
Tear down that wall!
Path to citizenship

Hardworking criminals.

You spit on legal immigrants when you demand citizenship for illegals.

At worse illegal trespassers.

Hey......what are you doing on my property?
Cutting your grass sir

Lock him up!
I know this will come as a shock to you, but trespassing is illegal.

Just go ahead and admit the only reason you want them here is so they can vote Democrat. You don't give a shit about them as people; they're just lever-pullers.
Except, Democrats lost Hispanic votes. Get your lies straight.

WHITE CUBANS put him over in Florida, are you seeing the trend here?
What does their skin color have to do with any?

Forum List

Back