President-elect Joe Biden is planning executive orders that would sweepingly reverse Trump's biggest policies

I do see the right and far right trying to change voter laws to further disenfranchise voters, especially the black vote, in places like Georgia for example. Biden has to act to prevent that, because no one is trying to stop the white Republican vote.
Democrats are.

With Republicans controlling a majority of the state legislatures in most of the states thats a blatantly dishonest statement on your part and you know it so stop trolling.
When daveman trolls on US Messageboard it’s different. Somehow.
I back up the things I say. That's not trolling.

Good Gaea, don't any of you own a dictionary?

Not from you that's for sure
Oh, honey. I pay more taxes than most people’s annual salary.
And your here on a Sunday morning?

Who are you fooling..

It's easy to be rich on the Internet. You just say you're rich and bam, you are! LOL.

Democrats on the Internet have learned that, they're all rich. And gosh, they just want to pay more taxes. But they don't ...
Whether you believe me or not is irrelevant. The checks cash all the same.

So the question is........what did the Trump supporters get after 4 years of Trump.

No Hillary. I will most certainly give them that one.

A few new miles of new wall.

That's about it.

Trump like Obama before him could have made some real differences but both blew it.
You forgot 3 conservative justices, That was the sole reason I voted for him first time.

People have pinned their hopes on this for decades with little actual change.

50 years later abortion is still legal and will remain legal and despite having what was supposed to be a liberal court the Democrats were able to do nothing about guns.

We have endless ridiculous gun regulations. Having a gun home in a safe does nothing to protect your family on the street which all you have in blue cities

You don't have to keep your gun in a safe.

Remember, kids, executive orders means the executive wants to be a dictator -- unless he's a Democrat.
Says the wingnut who nodded along with Trumps presidency-by-executive order.
It's a LANDSLIDE and Trump is a LOOOOOOSER
It's funny the way leftists completely ignore the meanings of words.
You mean we don't know what losers and suckers mean, spouting out of the lunatics mouth?
"LANDSLIDE".

We don't even have an official vote count yet, dumbass.
Looks like President-Elect Biden will end up with the same EC total - 306 - that Trump had.

Trump had 3 million less votes than Hillary.
Biden will end up with 5 million more votes than Trump.

Trump claimed LANDSLIDE. You nodded and drooled with zero pushback.

This is going to be a rough and sad 8 years for you. :auiqs.jpg:
Biden also has 51 percent of the vote
Something Trump could never dream of
I keep seeing numbers out there. But it's just the media. It's not official.

Wrong again
The numbers are officially released results. The media just reports them.

It’s like a Football team that is ahead 46-3 with 38 seconds left In the game. The game is not officially over but there is no path to victory for the team with 3.
The Chicago Democrat machine is smiling

Remember, kids, executive orders means the executive wants to be a dictator -- unless he's a Democrat.
You mean we don't know what losers and suckers mean, spouting out of the lunatics mouth?
"LANDSLIDE".

Looks like President-Elect Biden will end up with the same EC total - 306 - that Trump had.

Wrong again

It’s like a Football team that is ahead 46-3 with 38 seconds left In the game. The game is not officially over but there is no path to victory for the team with 3.

A better analogy is you bet on eight games.

The games you won in regulation end in regulation.

The games you lost still keep playing until the team you picked takes the lead. Then the game ends when they get it

"LANDSLIDE".

Biden won't make the 8 years, doubtful 4 years. Kam doesn't have the charisma for a victory
at the polls. You people might want to look towards 2024 with something fresh.

We will worry about that in four years
For now, we will celebrate the Biden victory and the end of the Trump era after only 4 years

Trump beat overwhelming favorite Hillary and almost overwhelming favorite Biden. And you think you won something, LOL

Biden got 306 Electoral Votes
A Landslide Victory

Trump was technically schlonged

Doesn't change what I said
Trump lost by the same EV margin as Hillary.
Only Trump did not get 5 million more votes than Hillary. He lost but 3 million

What I find very strange is that the lefties think that there is enough money from the rich to support their
new agenda without being taxed themselves.
The “rich” help Biden steal the election...they aren’t going after them for anything.

"LANDSLIDE".

306? Does this mean we get to call it a Landslide? :)
And just like that liberals love the EC...
GumpOscars.jpg

Those taxes are going to catch up to you, even with your wage.
Taxes catching up with us is inevitable. Trump made it worse. You can’t run up debt like this without it catching up to you eventually.

So the question is........what did the Trump supporters get after 4 years of Trump.

That's about it.

Trump like Obama before him could have made some real differences but both blew it.
You forgot 3 conservative justices, That was the sole reason I voted for him first time.

50 years later abortion is still legal and will remain legal and despite having what was supposed to be a liberal court the Democrats were able to do nothing about guns.
I would rather have Constitutionalists as justices than liberal justices. At least I know the Constitution will remain intact.

Like when they ruled the government can take your property and give it to a private developer?

"LANDSLIDE".

306 was a landslide when your moron beat Hillary He said so himself You think him throwing shit up against the wall will give him the presidency??
If you believe this election was truly fair and honest, you won't mind recounts.

But you don't want recounts.
Who is against recounts? Recount them as many times as you like. But then when you lose don’t go run and hide like a little bitch - stand up like a man and declare Joe Biden President-Elect. Personally, I don’t think you’re capable.
If Biden is the clear and honest choice of the American people, I'll wish him well and hope he does a good job.

You know -- like you didn't do with Trump.
Appreciate what you say dave but the difference is Trump came in with enough baggage to fill an 18 wheeler
So we're just supposed to pretend Biden's doesn't exist? Is that how it's supposed to work? Your guy ain't done a single damn productive thing in the almost-5 decades he's been in office, and now we're just supposed to believe he's going to fix everything?

How childlike.

"LANDSLIDE".

Wrong again

The games you lost still keep playing until the team you picked takes the lead. Then the game ends when they get it
Votes are being counted
Trump is losing

That's about it.

We have endless ridiculous gun regulations. Having a gun home in a safe does nothing to protect your family on the street which all you have in blue cities

You don't have to keep your gun in a safe.

So you can carry your gun in blue cities to protect yourself and your families?

What color is the sky in your world?

Trumpf's voters love everything about him, they don't have to hold their noses. They love that he's a racist, they love that he's a xenophobe, they love that he's a religious bigot, they love that he's a sexist, that he lies incessantly, that he is constantly disrespectful. They love that he ridicules the disabled and calls military dead suckers and losers. They love every single thing about him. At best, they just don't care.

The only thing clear about Americans that voted for this guy is the seeming sharp decline in the values they hold dear. Remember, they had a choice of 17 four years ago, and they picked him.
and the democrats picked a guy that many of the lefties here say is not a good pick.....and then he picks someone for VP who droopped out of the primaries real quick because she wasnt that well liked...but yet here they are.....seems that both parties are at the bottom of the ladder...

"LANDSLIDE".

Not really. I don't operate on emotion like you leftists. I got along well under the Obama clusterfuck, I'll do okay under Harris/Biden.

And you? You'll blame every Harris/Biden fuckup on Trump, just like you'll be told to do.
Your complete lack of a counter to what I posted is your cowardly way of saying “yes - Biden has a landslide”.

I’ll take it. Like I said, a rough and sad 8 years for you.

"LANDSLIDE".

Wrong again

Votes are being counted
Trump is losing

Yes, and in the States he was winning, they kept "counting" until he wasn't. Then they stopped

You gotta love the way republicans have for years suppressed the vote in many ways and NOW call the Dems cheating?? Unbelievable

Forum List

Back