President-elect Joe Biden is planning executive orders that would sweepingly reverse Trump's biggest policies

Not from you that's for sure
Oh, honey. I pay more taxes than most people’s annual salary.
And your here on a Sunday morning?

Who are you fooling..

It's easy to be rich on the Internet. You just say you're rich and bam, you are! LOL.

Democrats on the Internet have learned that, they're all rich. And gosh, they just want to pay more taxes. But they don't ...
I'm not going there again You'd never believe it lol

Remember, kids, executive orders means the executive wants to be a dictator -- unless he's a Democrat.
Says the wingnut who nodded along with Trumps presidency-by-executive order.
It's a LANDSLIDE and Trump is a LOOOOOOSER
It's funny the way leftists completely ignore the meanings of words.
You mean we don't know what losers and suckers mean, spouting out of the lunatics mouth?
"LANDSLIDE".

We don't even have an official vote count yet, dumbass.
Looks like President-Elect Biden will end up with the same EC total - 306 - that Trump had.

Trump had 3 million less votes than Hillary.
Biden will end up with 5 million more votes than Trump.

Trump claimed LANDSLIDE. You nodded and drooled with zero pushback.

This is going to be a rough and sad 8 years for you. :auiqs.jpg:
Not really. I don't operate on emotion like you leftists. I got along well under the Obama clusterfuck, I'll do okay under Harris/Biden.

And you? You'll blame every Harris/Biden fuckup on Trump, just like you'll be told to do.
You're wrong They have quite a job on their hands now undoing all the crap Trump is responsible for, BUT I know like in all presidencies there will be missteps
So you joining up to fight another Democrat war?

What I find very strange is that the lefties think that there is enough money from the rich to support their
new agenda without being taxed themselves.
Here’s your official guide, Meister.

Just wait, Sindi, just wait.
Those taxes will be coming for you too, it's inevitable

We were having a nice back and forth, and then you come back with this ’Syndi’ crap. Noted. Thanks for being the example that you lecture me not to be.

Yet, I have kept my posts on topic. Deal with it.

Those taxes are going to catch up to you, even with your wage.
As soon as the tax cuts are rescinded, BAM! Your taxes goes up, and that's just the start.

Remember, kids, executive orders means the executive wants to be a dictator -- unless he's a Democrat.
You mean we don't know what losers and suckers mean, spouting out of the lunatics mouth?
"LANDSLIDE".

306 was a landslide when your moron beat Hillary He said so himself You think him throwing shit up against the wall will give him the presidency??
If you believe this election was truly fair and honest, you won't mind recounts.

But you don't want recounts.
Who is against recounts? Recount them as many times as you like. But then when you lose don’t go run and hide like a little bitch - stand up like a man and declare Joe Biden President-Elect. Personally, I don’t think you’re capable.
If Biden is the clear and honest choice of the American people, I'll wish him well and hope he does a good job.

You know -- like you didn't do with Trump.

"LANDSLIDE".

Looks like President-Elect Biden will end up with the same EC total - 306 - that Trump had.

Biden also has 51 percent of the vote
Something Trump could never dream of
I keep seeing numbers out there. But it's just the media. It's not official.

"LANDSLIDE".

Biden won't make the 8 years, doubtful 4 years. Kam doesn't have the charisma for a victory
at the polls. You people might want to look towards 2024 with something fresh.

We will worry about that in four years
For now, we will celebrate the Biden victory and the end of the Trump era after only 4 years

Trump beat overwhelming favorite Hillary and almost overwhelming favorite Biden. And you think you won something, LOL

Biden got 306 Electoral Votes
A Landslide Victory

Trump was technically schlonged

Not from you that's for sure
Oh, honey. I pay more taxes than most people’s annual salary.
And your here on a Sunday morning?

Who are you fooling..

It's easy to be rich on the Internet. You just say you're rich and bam, you are! LOL.

Democrats on the Internet have learned that, they're all rich. And gosh, they just want to pay more taxes. But they don't ...
Yeah. There are a few millionaires here who seem to have endless time to post on a message board. :auiqs.jpg:

They better concentrate on their business instead as Biden promises to make them pay their fair share, and close them down for Covid.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
"LANDSLIDE".

306 was a landslide when your moron beat Hillary He said so himself You think him throwing shit up against the wall will give him the presidency??
If you believe this election was truly fair and honest, you won't mind recounts.

If there's about 1000 difference sure we need recounts But 10,000 ? 40,000? Come on Dave get real Don't you know the psycho you're dealing with ,Mr Trump?
I have no obligation to endorse your irrational hatred.

What I find very strange is that the lefties think that there is enough money from the rich to support their
new agenda without being taxed themselves.
Here’s your official guide, Meister.

Just wait, Sindi, just wait.
Those taxes will be coming for you too, it's inevitable

We were having a nice back and forth, and then you come back with this ’Syndi’ crap. Noted. Thanks for being the example that you lecture me not to be.

You said it's not being a man to not concede the election five days after the election. You haven't conceded the election four years after the election. Still you're stuck on Hillary won the PV, which isn't a thing and every other excuse. And you spend four years supporting nullifying Trump's presidency because you lost.

So you're Syndi by your own standard

"LANDSLIDE".

306? Does this mean we get to call it a Landslide? :)

"LANDSLIDE".

Who is against recounts? Recount them as many times as you like. But then when you lose don’t go run and hide like a little bitch - stand up like a man and declare Joe Biden President-Elect. Personally, I don’t think you’re capable.
If Biden is the clear and honest choice of the American people, I'll wish him well and hope he does a good job.

You know -- like you didn't do with Trump.
Appreciate what you say dave but the difference is Trump came in with enough baggage to fill an 18 wheeler

"LANDSLIDE".

Not really. I don't operate on emotion like you leftists. I got along well under the Obama clusterfuck, I'll do okay under Harris/Biden.

And you? You'll blame every Harris/Biden fuckup on Trump, just like you'll be told to do.
You're wrong They have quite a job on their hands now undoing all the crap Trump is responsible for, BUT I know like in all presidencies there will be missteps
Yeah! Like Trump's great economy! That was such a YUGE mistake! Biden will take care of that, boy!

So the question is........what did the Trump supporters get after 4 years of Trump.

No Hillary. I will most certainly give them that one.

A few new miles of new wall.

That's about it.

Trump like Obama before him could have made some real differences but both blew it.
You forgot 3 conservative justices, That was the sole reason I voted for him first time.

People have pinned their hopes on this for decades with little actual change.

50 years later abortion is still legal and will remain legal and despite having what was supposed to be a liberal court the Democrats were able to do nothing about guns.
I would rather have Constitutionalists as justices than liberal justices. At least I know the Constitution will remain intact.

Remind me, what did the Founding Fathers say about abortion?

"LANDSLIDE".

Biden won't make the 8 years, doubtful 4 years. Kam doesn't have the charisma for a victory
at the polls. You people might want to look towards 2024 with something fresh.

We will worry about that in four years
For now, we will celebrate the Biden victory and the end of the Trump era after only 4 years

Trump beat overwhelming favorite Hillary and almost overwhelming favorite Biden. And you think you won something, LOL

Biden got 306 Electoral Votes
A Landslide Victory

Trump was technically schlonged

Doesn't change what I said

"LANDSLIDE".

Biden also has 51 percent of the vote
Something Trump could never dream of
I keep seeing numbers out there. But it's just the media. It's not official.

Wrong again
The numbers are officially released results. The media just reports them.

It’s like a Football team that is ahead 46-3 with 38 seconds left In the game. The game is not officially over but there is no path to victory for the team with 3.

My views on the matter are irrelevant.
Truest thing you’ve ever said on this forum.

I'm just pointing out yet another glaring leftist hypocrisy.

I can understand why you're feeling your toes stepped on. But you can't.

BUT THEN:

And SO many more.
:laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

Yes, Trump's been hypocritical about EOs.

I'm not sure why you believe that negates your hypocrisy, but I understand you'll grasp at anything, no matter how pathetic.

Trump and everyone who went along with that hypocrisy, including you.

Please point out your non-existing posts criticizing Dear Leader for his XOs.

Again...and I'll type s l o w l y for you...my views are irrelevant. I'm pointing out the left's hypocrisy on EOs.

And as desperate as you are to deflect, it shows you're well aware of your hypocrisy.

Your views are not irrelevant here on US Messageboard where your blatant hypocrisy is on full display, and I presume you want other members to take what you post seriously.

Now go find those posts, boy!

Forum List

Back