President Elect Trump on Obama & Isreal

Trump via Twitter:

We can't continue to let Israel be treated with such total disdain and disrespect. They used to have a great friend in the US, but not anymore. The beginning of the end was the horrible Iran deal and now this (UN)! Stay strong Israel, January 20th is fast approaching.

Netanyahu later responded via Twitter:

President Elect Trump, thank you for your warm friendship and your clear cut support for Israel.

Thoughts?

Well grumpy , I put this on your other thread and I think it applies here as well..

My kind neighbors are strong practicing Jewish people, and they dislike Trump enough to put a sign like this one out on their lawn..

Hate Doesn't Belong Here

The American Jewish people are upset at the Trump pick Stephen Bannon

How can Donald Trumps message bring so much division in America with the Jew haters here on our own land?

Why doesn't Trump stand against Jewish Hate in America as much as he is trying to look good in Israel?

Stephen Bannon: 5 things Jews need to know about Trump’s chief strategist

Trump Shows How Right-wingers Can Love Israel and Hate the Jews
read more: Trump shows how right-wingers can love Israel and hate the Jews

I am Jewish. I am thrilled about the Bannon pick.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

And we're usually left being the one to head over and sacrifice in more wars, as a result

Name one time where "we went over and sacrificed". If your referring to the mess in Lebanon in the 80's, that was a peace keeping force in the Lebanese civil war between Hezbollah and the Lebanese government. Other than that, the only "sacrifice" we have made is in jet fuel to fly the SoS over to Israel to participate in peace talks.

And we're usually left being the one to head over and sacrifice in more wars, as a result

Name one time where "we went over and sacrificed". If your referring to the mess in Lebanon in the 80's, that was a peace keeping force in the Lebanese civil war between Hezbollah and the Lebanese government. Other than that, the only "sacrifice" we have made is in jet fuel to fly the SoS over to Israel to participate in peace talks.

Israel stirs it up over there. Now it wants us to invade Iran. How long before our Government acquiesces?

Iran is the shit stirer with their support of Hezbollah and Hamas, and their documented declaration that they want to "wipe Israel off the map". And the beleif that they will produce a nuclear weapon gives Israel pause. They, like we did with Obama, are taking me at their word.

Basically what you're saying is that you are taking issue with desire for self defense. All they want do do is to thwart a stated threat BEFORE a nuke falls on Tel Aviv. It's no more complicated than that.

Question. Would you rather do, stop a nuke falling on Washington D.C. before it's launched, or retaliate after in hit?

Iran is the shit stirer with their support of Hezbollah and Hamas, and their documented declaration that they want to "wipe Israel off the map". And the beleif that they will produce a nuclear weapon gives Israel pause. They, like we did with Obama, are taking me at their word.

Basically what you're saying is that you are taking issue with desire for self defense. All they want do do is to thwart a stated threat BEFORE a nuke falls on Tel Aviv. It's no more complicated than that.

Question. Would you rather do, stop a nuke falling on Washington D.C. before it's launched, or retaliate after in hit?

No, what i'm saying is that Israel does stir it up over there. It's not all 'Defensive.' And it often drags the US in to do the dirty work. We're sacrificing the blood & treasure in all the wars in the Middle East. All i'm saying is, we don't always have to do what Israel wants. We can be more independent. We don't have to always defend and support everything Israel does.

There'd be a better shot at peace in The Middle East if the land that is now Israel were handed over to the most convenient ISIS chapter. Then the Jews could be relocated to the luxurious suburbs of Washington, D.C. from which all those liberals fled to Canada when President Trump was elected. A sort of suburban renewal on steroids.......

No, what i'm saying is that Israel does stir it up over there. It's not all 'Defensive.' And it often drags the US in to do the dirty work. We're sacrificing the blood & treasure in all the wars in the Middle East. All i'm saying is, we don't always have to do what Israel wants. We can be more independent. We don't have to always defend and support everything Israel does.

How does Israel "stir it up" when all they have done it try to ensure their national defense.

Are you so naive to think a 2 state solution will change anything? Hamas and Hezbollah would take 2 states, but their stated goal is to kill all of the Jews and destroy the state of Israel.

How does Israel "stir it up" when all they have done it try to ensure their national defense.

Are you so naive to think a 2 state solution will change anything? Hamas and Hezbollah would take 2 states, but their stated goal is to kill all of the Jews and destroy the state of Israel.

All nations can claim the awful things they do as 'ensuring their national defense.' Israel has not been strictly 'Defensive' in its actions over the years. Its been very offensive. But regardless, Israel can do all the bombing and invading it wants. I just don't want my country feeling obligated to join in. We've already done enough damage in the Middle East. Time to scale things back bigtime. Israel is more than capable of defending itself at this point.

All nations can claim the awful things they do as 'ensuring their national defense.' Israel has not been strictly 'Defensive' in its actions over the years. Its been very offensive. But regardless, Israel can do all the bombing and invading it wants. I just don't want my country feeling obligated to join in. We've already done enough damage in the Middle East. Time to scale things back bigtime. Israel is more than capable of defending itself at this point.

Like I said earlier. Israel was NOT the agrssor in ALL conflicts but one. The time they weren't, they made a preemptive attack on an imminent invasion force.

The bulldozing of homes was in an area where ROCKETS WERE BEING FIRED ON ISRAEL FROM HOUSES. They were DESTROYING THE LAUNCH SITES, and creating a BUFFER ZONE in an attempt to STOP THE ROCKETS. That, Sir, is self defense.

You still haven't given any examples of what "stir it up" means.

Trump via Twitter:

We can't continue to let Israel be treated with such total disdain and disrespect. They used to have a great friend in the US, but not anymore. The beginning of the end was the horrible Iran deal and now this (UN)! Stay strong Israel, January 20th is fast approaching.

President Elect Trump, thank you for your warm friendship and your clear cut support for Israel.

Thoughts?

Well grumpy , I put this on your other thread and I think it applies here as well..

My kind neighbors are strong practicing Jewish people, and they dislike Trump enough to put a sign like this one out on their lawn..

Hate Doesn't Belong Here

The American Jewish people are upset at the Trump pick Stephen Bannon

How can Donald Trumps message bring so much division in America with the Jew haters here on our own land?

Why doesn't Trump stand against Jewish Hate in America as much as he is trying to look good in Israel?

Stephen Bannon: 5 things Jews need to know about Trump’s chief strategist

Trump Shows How Right-wingers Can Love Israel and Hate the Jews
read more: Trump shows how right-wingers can love Israel and hate the Jews

With all due respect, any one who believes the hype that Bannon is anti semetic is a moronic ignorant fool. Sorry as I can be but the facts fly in the face of all the bullshit the left threw at Bannon.

:lol:

Andrew Breitbart was Bannon's close friend and confidante and was a Jew. You see when the bullshit started up about Bannon, most didn't know Andrew was a Jew. They didn't do their homework.

And they didn't know that the co founder of Breitbart News is a Jew and Steve helped set up Breitbart Jerusalem with him. Larry Solov.

Oh and then there is the editorial staff that are Jewish.

Joel_Pollak.jpg

Senior Editor at large at Breitbart. Joel Pollack. He's Orthodox.

Oh and that Zionist Organization of America fully endorsed Bannon.

What is important to note is the original dust up that came from the ADL came from their leader who just happened to work for Obama in the past. Gee not like he'd have a freaking agenda or anything.

It was all bullshit from the left about Mr. Bannon. Fake news. You need to tell your neighbors that they need to get up to speed.

Last edited:
Based on how the vote went, the U.S. is the least of Israel's problems. Netanyahu got owned.

Obama and Kerry orchestrated this debacle. America under Obama is Israel's biggest problem for now. It was a huge backstabbing move against an ally.

Does the U.S. have any military installation in Israel? How much have they helped in Afghanistan and Iraq? It seems that alliance has been pretty much a one way street. If this administration orchestrated Britain, France, Russia, China, Japan, Ukraine, Angola, Egypt, Uruguay, Spain, Senegal and New Zealand then I'd have to give them credit. For up to now I didn't think they were capable of orchestrating a 1 car funeral procession.

Trump via Twitter:
Thoughts?

Hmmm….
How much are we going to charge them for being a “friend”? I seem to recall during the election that Mr. Trump wanted our allies to pony up more of the dough for our “friendship”… s

Trump via Twitter:

Thoughts?

We have continuously treated Israel with respect. Obama gave him a HUGE financial package - the biggest EVER. What is wrong with asking Israel - FOR ONCE - to stop something? The continued expansion of settlements is a huge sticking point in establishing a 2-state solution and Bibi has relentlessly pushed it while giving lipservice to two states and peace. Keep in mind - we voted against establishing an independent Palestinian state (outside of negotiation with Israel) in 2014. So much for treating Israel with disrespect. I think it's time ask Israel if it's serious about a 2-state solution or not.
OLD SCHOOL: Manifest Destiny /// NEW AGE: Many Fuzzy Desktops

Here is a two-state solution it should be compared to, showing that it will never happen. With the Royal Proclamation of 1763, King George III ordained that the coastal American colonies would be for White people and that all territory west of the Appalachians would be reserved exclusively for Indians.

Trump via Twitter:

Thoughts?

We have continuously treated Israel with respect. Obama gave him a HUGE financial package - the biggest EVER. What is wrong with asking Israel - FOR ONCE - to stop something? The continued expansion of settlements is a huge sticking point in establishing a 2-state solution and Bibi has relentlessly pushed it while giving lipservice to two states and peace. Keep in mind - we voted against establishing an independent Palestinian state (outside of negotiation with Israel) in 2014. So much for treating Israel with disrespect. I think it's time ask Israel if it's serious about a 2-state solution or not.

Here is a two-state solution it should be compared to, showing that it will never happen. With the Royal Proclamation of 1763, King George III ordained that the coastal American colonies would be for White people and that all territory west of the Appalachians would be reserved exclusively for Indians.

Didn't work out real good did it?

Trump via Twitter:

Thoughts?

Didn't work out real good did it?

Survival of the Fatherest

Even back then, it proved that the born-rich despise and fear all other White people. There is nothing noble about a savage; there isn't even anything noble about nobility. Yet they still rule. They pervert all revolutions into their pampered hands.

Forum List

Back