President elect Trump says maybe fencing instead of a wall...LOL

Fence, wall, machine gun nests, armed drone patrols. I don't GAF what it looks like just make sure nobody crosses that line illegally.

You have any idea how much that would cost? Aren't you all about reducing the deficit?

Matter of fact, we do know .... $28 billion, of which Mexico is going to pay $5-6 billion, either by check, increased tariffs, or thru forfeited foreign aid.

Delusion doesn't fund ideas. Mexico won't pay for shit.

LOL --- are you really that incredibly dense???? I suggest you buy a "Macroeconomics for Dummies" book and have your 9 year old neighbor explain it to you.

Preventing the purchase of $5 billion worth of Mexican goods by the US. when correlated to the downstream loss of income, will severely impact the Mexican economy. Cutting off $5 billion of the $17.3 billion we send to Mexico annually (foreign aid, education assistance, teaching whores to quit smoking, etc.) will have a significant impact, as well.

Mexico will gladly come to the bargaining table with checkbook in hand.

Fence, wall, machine gun nests, armed drone patrols. I don't GAF what it looks like just make sure nobody crosses that line illegally.

You have any idea how much that would cost? Aren't you all about reducing the deficit?
Did Trump promise to reduce the debt too? I mean it's a free wall so it won't cost America a dime.

Funny I Tweeted Trump today that he should start a swear jar for every time he cursed on Twitter or in a Press Conference and he should put in $10,000 each time. #payoffthedebt I should have put #Payforthewall

@realDonaldTrump You should start a swear jar, every time you swear on Social media or a press conference you put in $10,000. #payoffthedebt
If we had 10k in the jar for every retarded thing you left wing morons posted we'd have a surplus.

Did Trump promise to reduce the debt too? I mean it's a free wall so it won't cost America a dime.

Funny I Tweeted Trump today that he should start a swear jar for every time he cursed on Twitter or in a Press Conference and he should put in $10,000 each time. #payoffthedebt I should have put #Payforthewall

@realDonaldTrump You should start a swear jar, every time you swear on Social media or a press conference you put in $10,000. #payoffthedebt
If we had 10k in the jar for every retarded thing you left wing morons posted we'd have a surplus.

Coming from a guy that just referenced Briebart... about Mexico paying for the wall.

You realize Trump just hired Bannon who runs that site? The same site that admitted it wrote stories to help Trump get elected? So basically that site is worth less than what comes out of my ass.
I'm supposed to question that info because...only the left should skew the news and give their people the questions coming up in a debate. I think you have pretty much butt fucked any concept of the media being trustworthy. This is your new reality. The sites you trust nobody else should. You're a bunch of lying fucking pricks. I'm not sure you calling someone else a liar is going to work now.

Coming from a guy that just referenced Briebart... about Mexico paying for the wall.
Give me a solid reason why I should take your news source above mine in honesty and accuracy.

Matter of fact, we do know .... $28 billion, of which Mexico is going to pay $5-6 billion, either by check, increased tariffs, or thru forfeited foreign aid.

LOL --- are you really that incredibly dense???? I suggest you buy a "Macroeconomics for Dummies" book and have your 9 year old neighbor explain it to you.

Preventing the purchase of $5 billion worth of Mexican goods by the US. when correlated to the downstream loss of income, will severely impact the Mexican economy. Cutting off $5 billion of the $17.3 billion we send to Mexico annually (foreign aid, education assistance, teaching whores to quit smoking, etc.) will have a significant impact, as well.

If we were in any position capable of doing so, I would bet you $5000 that it doesn't happen. Trump doesn't get Mexico to pay for the wall during the entirety of these four years. The wall, if built, comes right out of your wallet, and mine.

That's an easy bet for me.

You realize Trump just hired Bannon who runs that site? The same site that admitted it wrote stories to help Trump get elected? So basically that site is worth less than what comes out of my ass.
I'm supposed to question that info because...only the left should skew the news and give their people the questions coming up in a debate. I think you have pretty much butt fucked any concept of the media being trustworthy. This is your new reality. The sites you trust nobody else should. You're a bunch of lying fucking pricks. I'm not sure you calling someone else a liar is going to work now.

Wrong. I don't support the media period. I was rooting for Sanders, Bush, and Kasich. All of whom got fucked over in the media.

However, when you quote a source that has admitted being in favor of Trump, and who's Executive Chairman just got picked to be apart of Trump's cabinet... then YES I'm not going to accept the validity of the source.

If we were in any position capable of doing so, I would bet you $5000 that it doesn't happen. Trump doesn't get Mexico to pay for the wall during the entirety of these four years. The wall, if built, comes right out of your wallet, and mine.

I'm willing to put the money in escrow .... are you?

Sure, as long as it's someone I trust.

Give me a solid reason why I should take your news source above mine in honesty and accuracy.

What do you want to know? That Trump and his camp have already referenced trying to use a law from 2006 to build and fund the wall? Not Mexico? That Trump himself has now back peddled from building a "Great Wall" to where now he is saying he is open to some of it being a fence?

Let me ask you a serious question, do you see a difference between a wall and a fence?

Which would you want as your front door to your house?
092304140322.jpg

or
exterior-door2-250x284.jpg

Wells Fargo bank sound okay? I'll set it up tomorrow morning. What the nearest branch to you?

Wells Fargo bank sound okay? I'll set it up tomorrow morning. What the nearest branch to you?

Dallas.

Set it up, post the info.

Dallas.

I will send the info to your messages here --- I've no interest in telling everybody the account number, etc. Which Dallas branch?

Dallas.

You guys are going to have to get someone with some law experience to sit down and draw up some serious specifics on what constitutes building a wall and how big of a wall it has to be.

Dallas.

I will send the info to your messages here --- I've no interest in telling everybody the account number, etc. Which Dallas branch?

Don't worry, I'll post it. I'm interested in transparency.

1445 Ross Ave #100, Dallas, TX 75202

So what is the time frame on the wall? What happens if he sets it up to build the wall and it gets built after he is out of office in 4 years?

what you liberals don't understand is every extreme proposal from Trump is basically an opening statement to a negotiation which makes the likely compromise appear to be a Trump concession, but really was the ultimate goal. Art of the deal

exactly, which is why Mexico is now willing to negotiate with Trump over the wall. trump appearing to praise Putin is also a negotiation ploy. At some point they are going to have to come together and negotiate somewhere to ease tensions . It's only the left who was looking for a limited conflict. We sure dodged a bullet with Hillary's collapse

What do you want to know? That Trump and his camp have already referenced trying to use a law from 2006 to build and fund the wall? Not Mexico? That Trump himself has now back peddled from building a "Great Wall" to where now he is saying he is open to some of it being a fence?

Let me ask you a serious question, do you see a difference between a wall and a fence?

Which would you want as your front door to your house?
092304140322.jpg

or
exterior-door2-250x284.jpg
So the wall should have been built back in 2006. I'm kinda wondering why your president didn't actually get that done from 2008 until present?

Forum List

Back