🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

President Hilary Clinton would beat ISIS with "love and kindness"; Wow. I feel like she is the one.

bucs90

Gold Member
Feb 25, 2010
News from The Associated Press

How would a president Hilary Clinton defeat terrorism???? With "love and kindness".

You gotta be fucking kidding. Let's do a drum circle with ISIS.

If any of you morons vote for this shit....you deserve what ISIS does to people.

Unfortunately, ISIS idea of "love and kindness" would be give Hillary the benefit of Islam for the infidel, which would mean raping her as a gesture of kindness, before gently chopping her head with a blunt knife.

Hilary wants to bring love and kindness to the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria.

ISIS wants to return the gesture to us.....with this...in a US city:

Unfortunately, ISIS idea of "love and kindness" would be give Hillary the benefit of Islam for the infidel, which would mean raping her as a gesture of kindness, before gently chopping her head with a blunt knife.

I have my doubts even a Muslim would rape that old hag. They'd choose a goat first

upload_2015-12-11_13-27-9.png
Not ISIS muslims

What a sick fucking world I live in.
I have two choices
1. Vote for common sense strength against the terrorist but get a shit load of austerity cuts to my infrastructure, science, r&d and education programs.
2. Vote for Clinton and possibly become a feminist butt fucking land just before being over ran with terrorist, BUT the good news is I won't have to worry about dumb Austerity.

This election sucks.

Hillary sucks, but seems like a good solution to beat ISIS would be to castrate each male ISIS member before you kill him. Those sons of the bitch are not afraid of death but might be terrified to become eunuchs (castrates) before "going to Heavens" . Promised 72 (or heck knows how many) virgins after their death will loose any appeal to them. Besides, since they cut our heads off live, we could think about cutting their balls off live.

What you think?

Last edited:
be careful of the knife when you go to hug them.

(shhh!!!)

Don't worry bed wetters, go hug the flea bitten bearded asshole carpet pilots. They obviously need some affection. I can totally see them dropping their guard and collapsing into your embrace weeping with joy.

Don't pay attention to the kitty, there is no knife. Just a big ol' loveable teddybear with a toy AK47 and some strange looking plastic blocks in his vest pockets. Those are just so they can look scary because they're sick of being bullied by republicrats.

While you're there spooning with your new friends you can enlighten them about the virtues of gay marriage, why it's wrong to fuck goats, how there really is no God, and why women should be treated like equals. Don't delay bed wetters, go save the planet and create world peace or some shit.

Fuckin retards...

Seems like the best solution would be to castrate each male ISIS member before you kill him. Those sons of the bitch are not afraid of death but might be terrified to become eunuchs (castrates) before "going to Heavens" . Promised 72 (or heck knows how many) virgins after their death will loose any appeal to them. Besides, since they cut our heads off live, we could think about cutting their balls off live.

What you think?

I have my doubts even a Muslim would rape that old hag. They'd choose a goat first

My initial thought was.........wow!, :ack-1:.......this is out of bounds.

But, on second thought, Naahhh!!!

Seems like the best solution would be to castrate each male ISIS member before you kill him. Those sons of the bitch are not afraid of death but might be terrified to become eunuchs (castrates) before "going to Heavens" . Promised 72 (or heck knows how many) virgins after their death will loose any appeal to them. Besides, since they cut our heads off live, we could think about cutting their balls off live.

What you think?

Men go to the gardens in their prime and most perfect form. For women there are some that believe they become men after martyrdom, that they join their husband as his wife again or that tey can't enter the gardens because they have no soul. Any action is for the benefit of their husband or son.

No one really knows what will happen or if there is any after life, just a lot of promises with no evidence.

What you think?

Men go to the gardens in their prime and most perfect form. For women there are some that believe they become men after martyrdom, that they join their husband as his wife again or that tey can't enter the gardens because they have no soul. Any action is for the benefit of their husband or son.

No one really knows what will happen or if there is any after life, just a lot of promises with no evidence.

Are you telling me that Bill might not get himself seventy virgins but that he still might have to put up with Hillary? Say it ain't so!!

As despicable as I find those pigs I agree that even their standards are too high to fuck hitlary.

Are you telling me that Bill might not get himself seventy virgins but that he still might have to put up with Hillary? Say it ain't so!!

At first I was going to say that even he doesn't deserve that...

But then again...

If I were God I'd send Bill to hell with moochelle and the moonbat messiah paired up with hitlary.

Forum List

Back