President Hillary Clinton.One Problem.How Do You Wake Up A 70 Year Old Woman At 3:AM?

why are some posters trying to compare Hillary to Reagan? I knew Ronald Reagan, he was a friend of mine,,,,Hillary Clinton Is No Ronald Reagan !!!! and keep in mind,,,Hillary had to "Think About When And How To Save Our Embassador and Security" while the attack was going on? Does anyone think Reagan would of gone back to the Oval Office to decide the fate of those four men and later check on the travel details of his trip to vegas on the same night?

Ronald Reagan.....the senile one?

The thing is, how bad was he at the end of his second term? Who made the decisions for him? Nancy?

Its kind of scary if you think about it.

I can just vision Hillary as President. wakes up at 11am, breakfast at 11:15, National Security Meeting at 12:00, Watches her soap operas from 1-5pm, then watches "The Five" at 5, then takes her daily nap from 6-8, then a late dinner, then watches O'Reilly/Hannity/Greta, then her evening snacks at 11, then Back to Bed at 12AM !!! 7 days a week !!

Imagine Palin as the president....trying to turn off the alarm for 23 hours. Then falling back to sleep.

I can just vision Hillary as President. wakes up at 11am, breakfast at 11:15, National Security Meeting at 12:00, Watches her soap operas from 1-5pm, then watches "The Five" at 5, then takes her daily nap from 6-8, then a late dinner, then watches O'Reilly/Hannity/Greta, then her evening snacks at 11, then Back to Bed at 12AM !!! 7 days a week !!

Imagine Palin as the president....trying to turn off the alarm for 23 hours. Then falling back to sleep.

:lol: That's because she tries to turn it off by winking at it.

palin%252520wink.png

ok guys, lets take a survey, if you had to make a choice, who would you prefer to wake up at 3AM? Hillary? Oprah? Or Miss South Carolina (Catilyn)? tough decision, yes?

why are some posters trying to compare Hillary to Reagan? I knew Ronald Reagan, he was a friend of mine,,,,Hillary Clinton Is No Ronald Reagan !!!! and keep in mind,,,Hillary had to "Think About When And How To Save Our Embassador and Security" while the attack was going on? Does anyone think Reagan would of gone back to the Oval Office to decide the fate of those four men and later check on the travel details of his trip to vegas on the same night?

Ronald Reagan.....the senile one?

The thing is, how bad was he at the end of his second term? Who made the decisions for him? Nancy?

Its kind of scary if you think about it.
Whoever was making the decisions must have been pretty smart because they brought down the Soviet Union.

isn't there some kind of ailment that causes elderly to not be able to wake up? yet they are still alive? well my dad took a nap way way back in 1998( I think), from what my family told me, he could not be woken up, his "Brain to Heart" electrons froze, was sent to the hospital. Now, what if this happens to Hillary? now I am really worried !!!!!

isn't there some kind of ailment that causes elderly to not be able to wake up? yet they are still alive? well my dad took a nap way way back in 1998( I think), from what my family told me, he could not be woken up, his "Brain to Heart" electrons froze, was sent to the hospital. Now, what if this happens to Hillary? now I am really worried !!!!!
Don't worry, we would be much better off if she stayed asleep.

Not even Condi Rice?
If it were between two women, I would vote for Condi. No problem.
Really?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DIpEwGmSsmM]Condoleezza Rice asserts 'Bin Laden Determined To Attack' wasn't a warning. sickhorses.com - YouTube[/ame]
Yeah, really. What's your point, that she was asked a rhetorical question and cut off before she could finish her answer? I guess you're trying to say that we were warned about 9/11? Fine, but a general statement that someone is determined to attack us is not exactly a blueprint to your attacker's plan, is it? If we had specific details of how, when, and where bin Laden was going to attack us, and it was ignored, then I would join you in your condemnation of Rice (and Bush), but there was no specificity. How do you act on a general threat like that with no details? I mean, it's not like an embassy was under attack and our ambassador was calling for help and the president ignored it and went back to sleep.

Hillary was bombarded with sexist remarks and attacks when she ran for president. She continues to be the focus of sexist remarks, including the most stupid ones which refer to looks. Looks have nothing to do with how well one performs one's job as a politician. She is now going to also be bombarded with ageist attacks. Why doesn't the right just focus on her ability to do the job, her job performance, instead of focusing on rubbish like looks and age? It just makes you all look feeble, foolish, and desperate if you have to poke fun at her looks and her age. She is, as far as anyone can see at this time, better prepared to be president than anyone the Republicans have to offer. If I were a Republican, I'd be focusing on trying to find someone who can beat her if she runs rather than poking fun at things that don't matter. Not that you all seem to have a clue.

Last edited:
I see the scenario like when a six year old girl is trying to wake up grandma, nana, nana, wake up, dinner is ready, and "Nana" takes 30 minutes to wake up and finally get to the dinner table.
yah, yah, I am very aware of how old Reagan was in the 80's, I'm just having some fun with Hillary,,so long as Chris Christie is her VP, I wont be concerned, he will just let her rest while he tends to the crisis.

Yes, Christie would be there to handle a crisis, such as a doughnut shortage.

Forum List

Back