President Joe runs the free world while Trump argues with Americas fooball team

He did this sort of thing while he was trying to be Pres. But now there is an adult in the office taking care of the important stuff.
So he can huff and Puff as much as he wants and nobody is getting hurt.

It's always easy to pick out very specific things and arrange your own context and paint your own picture with very defined rules to make anyone look bad.

You could argue Oprah is a bad person because when she had a talk show she once took a vacation while another talk show host was doing a charity event for kids with cancer. When you only compare two specific things in that singular context one is good and one is bad.

Trust me, this kind of thing makes you and Biden supporters look narrow minded and dumb to everyone else.

The problem is our ammo already ran out. Guns and ammo are flying off the shelves and over double in price that they were before.
That only hurts Johnny Come Lately libs

most conservatives have been stocking up for years

View attachment 523443
looking at that face its easy to see why she’s a lesbian
44a259045d6bc18697b7bc4ddaaf002acfc7ea0.gif
What a superb example of bigoted bias confirmation. She's a world-class athlete.
Grow up.

On ABC This Week Governor Christie (R-NJ) gave a brief, lucid explanation about the ideological doldrums of the currently rudderless GOP.
Christie explained, it will take a while for Republicans to ideologically regroup, and knit together a viable political agenda that can compete successfully against Biden / Pelosi / Schumer Dems.

Considering the recent ouster of L. Cheney from leadership, the ideological Republican phoenix is not soon to rise from Trump's ashes.

It will because it's growing. Trump got 7 million more votes last time than he did the first election, with a sizeable increase in minority voters.

God help us, it's true that the doddering old fool who can't keep his hands off women , is running the free world. Note to the left, Trump isn't president anymore.

What a superb example of bigoted bias confirmation.
Only in lib la la land

the fact is that she’s unacceptable to most men and has to prey on weak women for sex

He did this sort of thing while he was trying to be Pres. But now there is an adult in the office taking care of the important stuff.
So he can huff and Puff as much as he wants and nobody is getting hurt.

Wow......if you think biden is in charge of anything, it is no wonder you are such a dumb ass.......

The problem is our ammo already ran out. Guns and ammo are flying off the shelves and over double in price that they were before. People are coming to realize the anti-police party is in charge and ultimately we won't have police officers any longer. Unless we have our guns, we will be subdued by all the criminals in the country.
I stocked up when Obama was elected. I got enough to last me a good long time.

China is the world to you. You live for China, 100% of your loyalty is to China.
Funny though, Quid Pro is loyal only to the bribe. China bribes him, but so does Russian, Iran, and Ukraine....
Well, the enemy of America is your friend, and Quid Pro is very much the enemy of America.
Well, I'm sure you believe that. Nothing I can do about what you believe or what you create in your mind, despite what I actually say.

President Joe should tour the world to apologise for Trump.
I thought Obummy The Partier already did that for him.

He can say that its the downside of a democracy where millions can vote despite an inherent lack of education.
Joe won't need to. His presence alone in the WH now already makes that point eminently clear.

Well, I'm sure you believe that. Nothing I can do about what you believe or what you create in your mind, despite what I actually say.
We know that you really dont love china as much as it appears

you just hate trump more

but in the meantime you are losing your country to the CCP

Forum List

Back