President "Make the world a safer place" Obama has really pissed off Putin this time

tinydancer

Diamond Member
Oct 16, 2010
Ah Obama will go down in history for starting the second Cold War. What a legacy! Russia is hitting back.

I'm still spitting bullets that my PM got involved in this EU vs Russia bullshit. I can't wait to see how we're going to pay for our idiotic interference. YIKES!

We had no freaking business participating in this dog's breakfast. Now the chickens are going to come home to roost.

, Putin's days of sitting idly by may be over as on Aug. 5 the Russian President ordered a two-pronged attack against the U.S., Ukraine, and any European ally who chooses to become involved by mustering troops and munitions on the Ukrainian border, and issuing economic sanctions of their own that will be much stronger and more consequential to the U.S. than what President Obama has implemented so far.

" We have repeatedly spoken about the illegitimacy and groundlessness of the US sanctions against Russia.

Washington will gain nothing from such decisions except for further complication of Russian-American relations and the creation of an unfavorable atmosphere in international affairs, where the cooperation between our countries often plays a key role.

One gets the impression that the U.S. sanctions pressure, transformed now at sectoral level, has one goal - to get even with us for an independent and uncomfortable for Washington politics.

Please also note the obvious elements of unscrupulous trade and economic competition in the U.S. actions.

The losses that Washington will sustain from such a destructive and myopic policy will be very tangible.

- Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Russian Federation

Swell. Just freaking swell. They all had to be freaking strutting banty roosters. Our leaders are idiots.

More at link:

Russia to retaliate with boots on the ground and new economic sanctions on U.S. - National Finance Examiner | Examiner.com

To start, these are some (but not all) of the sanctions already projected, or being implemented to facilitate economic war against Washington.

Russia signs 5-yr MoU on expanding trade with Iran, Energy Ministry in Moscow says in e-mailed statement.

Russia planning to buy Iranian oil under trade accord, ministry press official says by phone, asking not to be identified due to internal policy.

Accord covers cooperation in oil-gas industry, construction of power plants, grids, supply of machinery, consumer goods, agriculture products: statement. - Zerohedge

And Russia is putting up the muscle. Morons. Our leaders are morons.

235775e1650b470bcbfb6dbfcdd7fcbe.jpg

Russia to retaliate with boots on the ground and new economic sanctions on U.S. - National Finance Examiner | Examiner.com

Having unleashed a massive military drill earlier in the day, Russia is reportedly amassing military force on Ukraine's border once again:

*RUSSIA HAS 160 TANKS NEAR UKRAINE BORDER, KOVAL SAYS: INTERFAX
*RUSSIA BOOSTS BUILDUP NEAR UKRAINE TO 33,000 TROOPS, KOVAL SAYS

Mykhailo Koval, deputy head of Ukraine’s National Defense and Security Council, spoke on Russian military buildup on ICTV channel, according to Interfax. We await YouTube confirmation...

Some have claimed up to 42,000 troops are positioned on Ukraine's borders:

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2014-...russia-has-33000-troops-160-tanks-near-border

Last edited:
if we'd ramp up our natural as production here... which we have plenty of, we could cripple the Russian economy by driving the price down, But Obama's war on fossil fuels is more important

if we'd ramp up our natural as production here... which we have plenty of, we could cripple the Russian economy by driving the price down, But Obama's war on fossil fuels is more important

It would throw a huge spanner in the works if North America became completely energy independent to be sure.

Cripes. He won't even allow the Keystone.

I just don't understand why we are in this pissing contest with Russia to begin with. First off we back the coup which was just nutso handing the reigns of power over to these thugs in Kiev.

Then our idiot leaders wreck years of political and economic diplomacy by their chest thumping and threatening Putin and Russia over what?

This was the EU's bloody mess. We had no business at all sticking our noses in this bullshit.

Go figure. I am so pissed off.

Last edited:

Good point, but 3 LNG projects have been given the "green light" already. Too bad there are at least a dozen more such projects being held up.

Destabilization

Distraction

Deception

All part of Obama's agenda.

Ah yes, more "Conservatives" cheering for Putin. Such patriotism.

I'm guessing Putin must be a racist since he keeps kicking obie's ass. Nobody is cheering for Putin you ignorant fuck. We just know when our president is outclassed and out gunned. It doesn't matter who you cheer for after the game has started. The game will decide the stronger team. We are weak with this piece of shit playing a major position on our team. You can cheer your ass off but you yelling doesn't make him a better player. Right now we're the fucking Cubs on the world stage. No matter how stupid you get supporting them they aren't going to win.

Ah Obama will go down in history for starting the second Cold War. What a legacy! Russia is hitting back.

I'm still spitting bullets that my PM got involved in this EU vs Russia bullshit. I can't wait to see how we're going to pay for our idiotic interference. YIKES!

We had no freaking business participating in this dog's breakfast. Now the chickens are going to come home to roost.

, Putin's days of sitting idly by may be over as on Aug. 5 the Russian President ordered a two-pronged attack against the U.S., Ukraine, and any European ally who chooses to become involved by mustering troops and munitions on the Ukrainian border, and issuing economic sanctions of their own that will be much stronger and more consequential to the U.S. than what President Obama has implemented so far.

" We have repeatedly spoken about the illegitimacy and groundlessness of the US sanctions against Russia.

Washington will gain nothing from such decisions except for further complication of Russian-American relations and the creation of an unfavorable atmosphere in international affairs, where the cooperation between our countries often plays a key role.

One gets the impression that the U.S. sanctions pressure, transformed now at sectoral level, has one goal - to get even with us for an independent and uncomfortable for Washington politics.

Please also note the obvious elements of unscrupulous trade and economic competition in the U.S. actions.

The losses that Washington will sustain from such a destructive and myopic policy will be very tangible.

- Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Russian Federation

Swell. Just freaking swell. They all had to be freaking strutting banty roosters. Our leaders are idiots.

More at link:

To start, these are some (but not all) of the sanctions already projected, or being implemented to facilitate economic war against Washington.

Russia signs 5-yr MoU on expanding trade with Iran, Energy Ministry in Moscow says in e-mailed statement.

Russia planning to buy Iranian oil under trade accord, ministry press official says by phone, asking not to be identified due to internal policy.

Accord covers cooperation in oil-gas industry, construction of power plants, grids, supply of machinery, consumer goods, agriculture products: statement. - Zerohedge

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hck2MLS9gdk]World War 3 - ( 2 of 3 ) - Invasion of America - Vision - China - Russia - Nuclear - WW3 - YouTube[/ame]

I'm guessing Putin must be a racist since he keeps kicking obie's ass. Nobody is cheering for Putin you ignorant fuck. We just know when our president is outclassed and out gunned. It doesn't matter who you cheer for after the game has started. The game will decide the stronger team. We are weak with this piece of shit playing a major position on our team. You can cheer your ass off but you yelling doesn't make him a better player. Right now we're the fucking Cubs on the world stage. No matter how stupid you get supporting them they aren't going to win.

:lol:

That's the thing. Putin hasn't beaten Obama at anything. None of the above hysterics are close to being true. We're not "losing" anything.

I know you guys really, really wish it were true, but it's not.

That's the thing. Putin hasn't beaten Obama at anything. None of the above hysterics are close to being true. We're not "losing" anything.

Putin has pretty much trumped Obama across-the-board. The guy is almost reptilian. He can clearly sense weakness.

Putin has pretty much trumped Obama across-the-board. The guy is almost reptilian. He can clearly sense weakness.

How?

What victories over Obama has Putin made?

Be specific.

How?

Be specific.
Syria, Ukraine and the missile system in Europe (granted, Obama's stupid unilateral decision for which he got nothing in return).

Barack is being bitch-slapped left and right. He is far too weak to put reigns on Vlad.

It would throw a huge spanner in the works if North America became completely energy independent to be sure.

Cripes. He won't even allow the Keystone.

I just don't understand why we are in this pissing contest with Russia to begin with. First off we back the coup which was just nutso handing the reigns of power over to these thugs in Kiev.

Then our idiot leaders wreck years of political and economic diplomacy by their chest thumping and threatening Putin and Russia over what?

This was the EU's bloody mess. We had no business at all sticking our noses in this bullshit.

Go figure. I am so pissed off.

typical republican ...hides from the people they're supposed to support ...what did putin do??? he has invaded a sovern nation a nation that we are suppiosed to help ... and Obama stood up to him ...pissing you cowards off

How?

Be specific.
Syria, Ukraine and the missile system in Europe (granted, Obama's stupid unilateral decision for which he got nothing in return).

Barack is being bitch-slapped left and right. He is far too weak to put reigns on Vlad.

You're going to have to do better than that. Show that you actually understand what you're talking about, rather than just parroting talk radio. Explain

How has Obama "lost" on any of those issues? How has Putin beaten him? What has Obama done that was "weak"? What has Putin done that was "strong"?

Forum List

Back