President Obama: "7.1 Million Americans"

Antares

A Rooincarnation
Nov 7, 2012
Omaha
Maybe, maybe not.

The President sent the message below to the White House email list this afternoon following his remarks in the Rose Garden, announcing that 7.1 million Americans have now signed up for private insurance through the new Health Insurance Marketplaces.

(Through the exchanges?)

Last night, the first open enrollment period under the Affordable Care Act came to an end.
And this afternoon, we announced that 7.1 million Americans have now signed up for private insurance plans through
new Health Insurance Marketplaces

President Obama: "7.1 Million Americans" | The White House

7.1 million through the Exchanges....remember he said that.

How many of those signed up for free medicaid? How may signed up for subsidized premiums? How many actually paid?

How many looked into it and said "screw this" I'll just pay the penalty?

How many lost policies they liked?

how many now have higher premiums and higher deductibles?

Give us all the numbers--------Obozo, you lying bastard.

You know, I think it is a false number, but saddest is they are lying to him about it, as well. The way he is saying it, his inflection, makes me think he really believes that number of people have actually gotten the insurance and all is swell.

• Banned
Now wait a minute.......

Obamacare has led to health coverage for millions more people

As the law's initial enrollment period closes, at least 9.5 million previously uninsured people have gained coverage. Some have done so through marketplaces created by the law, some through other private insurance and others through Medicaid, which has expanded under the law in about half the states.

Obamacare has led to health coverage for millions more people - latimes.com

Now the ABOVE article is the one you Lefty's are crowing about.....

A February survey by consulting firm McKinsey & Co. found 27% of new enrollees were previously uninsured

This from the same article you love....less than a THIRD of the enrollees were uninsured.

Not as good as you thought eh....

• Banned
Now.....

• At least 4.5 million previously uninsured adults have signed up for state Medicaid programs, according to Rand's unpublished survey data, which were shared with The Times

4.5 million new on the State Rolls...what happens when the States start to pick up part of the tab?

Higher taxes.

Last edited:
How many of those signed up for free medicaid?

It is not necessary to use one of the exchanges to sign up for the Medicaid expansion.

It is possible to do so, but not necessary. So the 7.1 million figure does not include all of those people who have been accepted into the Medicaid expansion part of ObamaCare.

Maybe, maybe not.

The President sent the message below to the White House email list this afternoon following his remarks in the Rose Garden, announcing that 7.1 million Americans have now signed up for private insurance through the new Health Insurance Marketplaces.

(Through the exchanges?)

Last night, the first open enrollment period under the Affordable Care Act came to an end.
And this afternoon, we announced that 7.1 million Americans have now signed up for private insurance plans through
new Health Insurance Marketplaces

President Obama: "7.1 Million Americans" | The White House

7.1 million through the Exchanges....remember he said that.

In every hearing, not one single official in charge of Obamacare has been able to offer up an accurate number.
Therefore, any number given out has to be questioned.
Nothing to see here.
The Campaigner in Chief will bounce around the country telling anyone who will listen that everything is just fine. "My healthcare plan( it's a health INSURANCE plan) is working. People are saving money. They are getting coverage"....
Sure, Mr President.

The funny thing is that there are supposedly 45 million uninsured. Then, we have to subtract the 4.5 million who lost their insurance (that Obama PROMISED they wouldn't lose). So, in reality, the sign up number is quite dismal. When those remaining 40 million (who currently can't afford insurance) DO sign up then we will see a tax burden like no other in American history. It will break the backs of taxpayers which will, in turn, break the back of Obamacare. Money doesn't grow on trees in the real world.

How many of those signed up for free medicaid? How may signed up for subsidized premiums? How many actually paid?

How many looked into it and said "screw this" I'll just pay the penalty?

How many lost policies they liked?

how many now have higher premiums and higher deductibles?

Give us all the numbers--------Obozo, you lying bastard.

Those are legitimate and salient questions. Ones for which you will pilloried by the Obamabots..
You have SOME NERVE questioning the Chosen One..

The number of enrolled is going up. That's the only thing that matters. No amount of smoke up the asses of the rubes will be able to deflect from this significant demographic factor.

Last edited:
Further.....the LA Times Article relys heavily on a new Rand Study.....

The LA Times figure includes 2 million uninsured purportedly covered through the Exchanges

Obama said 7.1 THROUGH the exchanges.....

Now the non-paid......from another article...

Someone pointed out I hadn’t accounted for how many have paid for their Exchange coverage

The latest McKinsey survey (conducted in February, reported in mid-March) shows that only 53% of the uninsured have paid for their coverage (vs. 89% for those with prior coverage), so hypothetically, I could deduct up to 940,000 uninsured non-payers from my count.

How Well Is Obamacare Covering The Uninsured? A Glass Half Empty Moment - Forbes

Lefty's now you must remember that YOU love that LA Times report....THEY are relying on the McKinsey and the Rand Reports...and that is what is being quoted here in the Forbes AND the LA Times.

BOTH are saying that the numbers of unpaid are quite high.

The number of enrolled is going up. That's the only thing that matters. No amount of smoke up the asses of the rubes will be able to deflect from this significant demographic factor.

Six million plus people had to change their insurance so that 800,000 could get insurance. And you think that's good:cuckoo:

Bottom line....the Boi King lied again and you ate it all up.

Sorry g...is done.
Huge numbers are going to be signing up anymore, they can't.

How many of those signed up for free medicaid?

It is not necessary to use one of the exchanges to sign up for the Medicaid expansion.

It is possible to do so, but not necessary. So the 7.1 million figure does not include all of those people who have been accepted into the Medicaid expansion part of ObamaCare.

Not true.

I spend my day on .gov...you CANNOT apply for Meidcaid on the Federal Site.

Yay!!!! 2% of the population!!! Most of which are medicaid,subsidized or haven't paid.
It's a banner year!!! If you're a bum.

81_14660320140401103246.jpg

Forum List

Back