President Obama doing something that conservatives will never get behind..

George Washington and Ronald Reagan...

Swallow, you're so fucking stupid it's funny. Thanks for the shitty economy and record poor people by the way.

You so fucking gay that gay people say Dayum..Avorysucks is really gay.

And no..no thanks.

Go swallow some other old geezer's jiz fagboi.

And even after this (one of many) displays of pure hate filled homophobia, not a single liberal on these boards will call Swallow out as a bigot. Not one... Instead these same liberals that self identify themselves as being enlightened, intelligent and tolerant will give "thanks" to swallow at later dates, ignoring the fact that he is one of the biggest bigots on these boards.

It's all about you, isn't it, you little drama queen.

:lol:

Faggot.

And no..no thanks.

And even after this (one of many) displays of pure hate filled homophobia, not a single liberal on these boards will call Swallow out as a bigot. Not one... Instead these same liberals that self identify themselves as being enlightened, intelligent and tolerant will give "thanks" to swallow at later dates, ignoring the fact that he is one of the biggest bigots on these boards.

Faggot.

All about him? he didnt talk about himself once there. He was talking all about you. And the lack of reaction from the left denouncing your slurs.

And no..no thanks.

Faggot.

It's funny how once you go all homophobic you can't even stay on track in your own thread.

And as per always, I have no issue with gays, so naturally you calling me names like "faggot" only makes you look ignorant and uneducated.

In the end what's important is that you were owned in your own thread despite your desperate attempt to praise Obama for something meaningless. Obama destroys the economy, but gave up 5% of his income... after he made millions off his new job title... awesome, lol.

I just can't get over saying this is integrity.
Man...Sallow once again goes to the level of Truthmatters here.
I don't care what party you support or what political compass you follow - anyone who pays any attention whatsoever to what has gone on in the past few years knows that Obama is no better or worse than your average politician. He bends the truth willingly to fit an idea, consistently claims he will do something with zero intention of actually doing it - and 100% of the time blames the other party to gain applause from the sheep.

Well I put up a pepsi challenge.

Go for it.

Get a benchmark instead pissing in the wind.

No - not a challenge at all.
You take whatever Obama tells you as the Gospel truth blindly...and without question.
Obama bends the truth to fit an agenda (like the rest of them), he outright misrepresents and skews figures to fit an agenda (like the rest of them)....he is no better or worse then any draw of the card Washington politician - period.
Obama has created division in this country that even surpasses what George Bush Jr. did.
He does it by constantly pointing fingers at Republicans which is nothing more that diversionary tactics and sheep calling.
\And you fall for it like a love-struck teenager.

President Obama doing something that conservatives will never get behind..

If Confederate Conservatives won't get behind it, it must be good for the country.

:clap2:How very true. We are smart enough not to get behind that nitwit leader you empty heads love to follow around. Just don't let him crap on you too much. You wouldn't want him to get a too good of a laugh from it.

Methibks sissy boy Swallow protests too much....

Latent tendencies can make you a very bitter human being boy.

And no..no thanks.

Faggot.

Who did he "dupe" and when?

And as far as integrity and honesty goes, I put him right up there with Carter, probably one of the most honest Presidents in history. It didn't do him much good.

I'd say Obama's alot more showy and a lot less honest than Carter..but much more honest then Reagan/Bush/Clinton/Bush.

I didn't have any allusions about what he'd do when I voted for him..and thus far he's done a better job then I expected. I personally never expected the guy to be at all radical and I got what I thought he would be.

Personally, I thought the banks and financial companies should have been seized and a proper audit done. That, however, would have been politically impossible and would have sent the world markets into a panic. That..and I would have liked to have seen both the Iraq and Afghanistan wars ended in the first term. But realistically? That would have assured him to be a one term President.

So there..my cards are out.

HEY SO FAR OBAMA is keeping his promises that he made before President!
For example those of us that voted against Obama AND NOT for McCain by the way did so because we knew this about Obama:

A) He told us he was going to use "Tricks" and "tactics" to fool people that might have a fear he was an angry black man. HE DID IT!
B) He told us he wanted to raise gas prices... not just so fast! Prices are up to the highest they've ever been!
C) He told us he would make it so financially hard that utilities would be bankrupt.
D) He told us that by doing that our utilities costs would "skyrocket". Utilities are raising their rates!
E) He told us he preferred to put out of business 1,400 companies, lay off 400,000 people and decrease $100 billion in Fed/state/local income taxes.
F) He told us that his friends included terrorists that were on the FBI terrorists list and they were!
G) He told us he thought all the military planners on purpose with malice "air-raided villages and killed civilians".

What a role model. What a promise keeping President!

You guys do like to make stuff up.

:cuckoo:And you guys don't like the truth. Wake up. Your going to have to face it one day.

Showing Integrity:

6 minutes ago
Obama will give up portion of his salary
Posted by
CNN White House Producer Becky Brittain

Washington (CNN) – President Barack Obama will put 5% of his paycheck back into the federal government's coffers in a show of unity with furloughed federal workers, a senior administration official said Wednesday.

Obama, whose $400,000 annual salary is set in law and can't officially be changed, will write a check made out to the U.S. treasury every month beginning in April. Since the mandatory across-the-board spending cuts went into effect March 1, his payment for last month will be paid retroactively.
Obama will give up portion of his salary ? CNN Political Ticker - CNN.com Blogs

Not sure..but is this another first for an American President? Giving up part of his salary?

:clap2:

Free room, free board, free protection, yeah he's giving a lot up. Another BS campaign stunt. How about reminding him that he won the election he can stop his BS now.

Besides I thought you were going to say go on the down low.

If the Obama's had taken only two vacations so far this year instead of three, he would have saved more money than the measly $80,000 we're talking about here...

Just remember how this same bunch reacted when Bush said he was giving up golf?

This administation is the biggest bunch of jokes, EVER

I just can't get over saying this is integrity.
Man...Sallow once again goes to the level of Truthmatters here.
I don't care what party you support or what political compass you follow - anyone who pays any attention whatsoever to what has gone on in the past few years knows that Obama is no better or worse than your average politician. He bends the truth willingly to fit an idea, consistently claims he will do something with zero intention of actually doing it - and 100% of the time blames the other party to gain applause from the sheep.

Go for it.

You take whatever Obama tells you as the Gospel truth blindly...and without question.
Obama bends the truth to fit an agenda (like the rest of them), he outright misrepresents and skews figures to fit an agenda (like the rest of them)....he is no better or worse then any draw of the card Washington politician - period.
Obama has created division in this country that even surpasses what George Bush Jr. did.
He does it by constantly pointing fingers at Republicans which is nothing more that diversionary tactics and sheep calling.

sallow is programmed Iam....and he suffered a consequent loss of integrity that goes along with that, ask him about Jack Lew ...:lol:

Showing Integrity:

6 minutes ago
Posted by

Washington (CNN) – President Barack Obama will put 5% of his paycheck back into the federal government's coffers in a show of unity with furloughed federal workers, a senior administration official said Wednesday.

Obama, whose $400,000 annual salary is set in law and can't officially be changed, will write a check made out to the U.S. treasury every month beginning in April. Since the mandatory across-the-board spending cuts went into effect March 1, his payment for last month will be paid retroactively.

Not sure..but is this another first for an American President? Giving up part of his salary?

I have been told I will be subject to furloughs probably starting in August, they are talking 8-12 days total for the next 10 months....

so, lets use a yardstick you have totted out often enough-

whats the big deal for a guy whos rich already, giving up 20K ( probably less if he takes it out after taxes) compared to little ole me losing 8 days pay?? :eusa_eh:

yup, thought so....:eusa_whistle:

Showing Integrity:

6 minutes ago
Posted by

I have been told I will be subject to furloughs probably starting in August, they are talking 8-12 days total for the next 10 months....

so, lets use a yardstick you have totted out often enough-

whats the big deal for a guy whos rich already, giving up 20K ( probably less if he takes it out after taxes) compared to little ole me losing 8 days pay?? :eusa_eh:

Hell, he'll probably deduct it from his taxes...

President Obama's not even in the 1% ballpark..

He is a multi-millionaire. What is the alleged "standard" these days for being in the so-called 1%?

I'd say it starts at around a billion or so.

Obama's worth around 10 million.

So we are having liberal Democrat politicians looking to OTHERS to make some sacrifices, and put some skin in the game, to bail-out Federal Government's financial irresponsibility. Yet you are implying these same Liberal Democrats want nothing to do with contributing to their own mess. How Typical, why am I not surprised.

Posturing gesture...

Yet still calling for more confiscation from others.. and still spending the country into oblivion
Precisely.

And besides that, obama's government pay is just a paltry sum in comparison to the millions he rakes in from people like his owner, George Soros.

Showing Integrity:

6 minutes ago
Posted by

So what?

When Romney was governor of MA he didn't take a salary at all

And really?

You are putting Bush up against Obama?

Yeah. He is. It's quite common to compare the current President with his immediate predecessor.

The fact that you haven't really disputed any of his points, in fact, you conceded them, tells me that his comparison was on point.

I haven't 'conceded' anything.

I also find it hilarious that people that vote in atrocious presidents that Bush somehow think that a president like Obama, who they didn't vote for, should be held to a higher standard.

Like on the whole topic of debt and deficit reduction.

Or wars.

Or expanding government power.

If anything, on all points, Obama's contracted.

Debt.
War.
Government power.

He's contracted government power..... ahhh ok. That's why he quickly pushed for Obamacare and enforcement through the IRS. Absolutely no government power there.

Yeah. He is. It's quite common to compare the current President with his immediate predecessor.

The fact that you haven't really disputed any of his points, in fact, you conceded them, tells me that his comparison was on point.

I haven't 'conceded' anything.

I also find it hilarious that people that vote in atrocious presidents that Bush somehow think that a president like Obama, who they didn't vote for, should be held to a higher standard.

Like on the whole topic of debt and deficit reduction.

Or wars.

Or expanding government power.

If anything, on all points, Obama's contracted.

Debt.
War.
Government power.

He's contracted government power..... ahhh ok. That's why he quickly pushed for Obamacare and enforcement through the IRS. Absolutely no government power there.

Executive Order 13491 -- Ensuring Lawful Interrogations | The White House

:eusa_whistle:

Go for it.

sallow is programmed Iam....and he suffered a consequent loss of integrity that goes along with that, ask him about Jack Lew ...:lol:

He sure did.
He was a respectable poster here before, I may have disagreed with him on most things but he used to come from an honest place. Now - he is a pre-programmed auto-bot regurgitating White House talking points with little more believability than T-M.

He sure did.
He was a respectable poster here before, I may have disagreed with him on most things but he used to come from an honest place. Now - he is a pre-programmed auto-bot regurgitating White House talking points with little more believability than T-M.

When insults and well worn cliches are all you have..

It puts on display, exactly how weak your argument is.

And as this thread demonstrates..the argument is VERY weak.

I put up a simple idea..that conservatives, even though they ADVOCATE that leaders in the government should do this EXACT thing, would never get behind Obama..when he actually DID it. With ONE exception (Freedombecki)..you folks have been kitchen sinking this thread.

Gotta love it.

Forum List

Back