President Obama doing something that conservatives will never get behind..

Nothing in Mitt Romney's past even remotely suggests this to be true.

That's one of the reasons he did not release his tax returns.

You know, except when he donated his Salary as governor to charity.

And wrote it off.

If it was as simple as a write off, then why haven't the very wealthy Joe Biden and Barack Obama donated more money? Oh...I am not gonna stop here.....

So, Obama is taking a 5% pay cut.....ooohohohohohohoo...wwhhaa...wwhhhaa...wwhhaatt a goooooooooooooooood person!!!!

Did Obama include in that pay cut his $196,700 per year pension??? Why no he didn't. He only based it off his salary, which would mean taking a $20,000 pay cut. If you include his pension, with his salary, the 5% comes to $29,835.00, so in other words, while Obama is pulling a ploy right out of Saul Alinsky by trying to make people think he is with them in "suffering with them in their plight", the George Soros asspuppet is so greedy, he only including 67% of his yearly totals.

This is nothing more than another ploy by Obama to cause division in this country. How about he actually makes a real statement by cutting his vacations in half. That would save alot more than $20,000. Does $20,000 in pay cuts even pay for the fuel cost of Air Force one for one of his many vacations? That is is the question you might want to ask yourself!!!

President Obama doing something that conservatives will never get behind..

If Confederate Conservatives won't get behind it, it must be good for the country.

Showing Integrity:

6 minutes ago
Obama will give up portion of his salary
Posted by
CNN White House Producer Becky Brittain

Washington (CNN) – President Barack Obama will put 5% of his paycheck back into the federal government's coffers in a show of unity with furloughed federal workers, a senior administration official said Wednesday.

Obama, whose $400,000 annual salary is set in law and can't officially be changed, will write a check made out to the U.S. treasury every month beginning in April. Since the mandatory across-the-board spending cuts went into effect March 1, his payment for last month will be paid retroactively.
Obama will give up portion of his salary ? CNN Political Ticker - CNN.com Blogs

Not sure..but is this another first for an American President? Giving up part of his salary?

:clap2:

Damn! This is hardcore. To think that Obama might end up living alone in a trailer park in his old age because of his commitment to our nation. It's touching. Really, it is. To see him put his future on the line to help out his country. If only we could all be so selfless.

Showing Integrity:

6 minutes ago
Posted by

Washington (CNN) – President Barack Obama will put 5% of his paycheck back into the federal government's coffers in a show of unity with furloughed federal workers, a senior administration official said Wednesday.

Obama, whose $400,000 annual salary is set in law and can't officially be changed, will write a check made out to the U.S. treasury every month beginning in April. Since the mandatory across-the-board spending cuts went into effect March 1, his payment for last month will be paid retroactively.

Not sure..but is this another first for an American President? Giving up part of his salary?

JFK didn't accept any salary. I don't think any others have done it.

Showing Integrity:

6 minutes ago
Posted by

I don't know what your salary is, but I would be thrilled having only 100 thousand. And they can keep the big white house, the car, the security, the plane, the sevants, the parties, the food.... Well, maybe I'd like to keep the food:tongue:
Now the real question is, DOES HE GIVE AT LEAST 40 THOUSAND TO CHURCH YEARLY? Or does a tithe seem to be too much to bare?

Last edited:
Showing Integrity:

6 minutes ago
Posted by

I agree, Mr. Sallow. It's a nice gesture, considering how many Americans are out of work right now.

Nice simple to the point.

That's why I like ya Becki!

:eusa_angel:

Showing Integrity:

6 minutes ago
Posted by

Notwithstanding party affiliation, this is unPresidential.
Such and action is beneath the Office.
It is a convenient political "look at what I AM doing"...
5% on his salary does not even put a dent in the money we have thrown about for Obama's golf trips and Michelle and the girl's vacations.
PLEASE stop the nonsense.
The Obama's have been living in the lap of luxury. While people of their own constituency are drowning in red ink and poverty, the Obama's are living it up. And now this..
It's disgusting.

Last edited:
Showing Integrity:

6 minutes ago
Posted by

I don't know what your salary is, but I would be thrilled having only 100 thousand. And they can keep the big white house, the car, the security, the plane, the sevants, the parties, the food.... Well, maybe I'd like to keep the food:tongue:

Up until about 2 years ago..it was 100K. Got the pink slip..and a new job..for 15k less.

Yep..I hear ya.

:cool:

Showing Integrity:

6 minutes ago
Posted by

Damn! This is hardcore. To think that Obama might end up living alone in a trailer park in his old age because of his commitment to our nation. It's touching. Really, it is. To see him put his future on the line to help out his country. If only we could all be so selfless.

When Bill Clinton left office..he was about 20 million in debt and without a law license.

That's..hardcore.

Showing Integrity:

When Bill Clinton left office..he was about 20 million in debt and without a law license.

That's..hardcore.
Does Clinton look like he is starving? He's getting money from somewhere. And being a former President didn't hurt none...

That's 20K.

Any other President you can think of that did this?

I really don't know. Didn't check google yet.

And what's 20k to a 1%er like Obama? Not much.

President Obama's not even in the 1% ballpark..

The top one percent of all wage earners starts at about $350k per year.
The President makes $450k ( $50k expense allowance included) per year..
According to Kiplingers, the top 1% threshold starts at $343,926...
So the Obama's ARE 1%ers...
Tough shit.
Oh, I would suspect that once the Chosen One has left the taxpayer rolls, he will make millions doing speaking engagements, writing books, while Michelle will do the same plus she will be appointed to the board of some prestigious hospital because the management thinks it looks good. They will pay her half a million a year for a job she will not have to show up for.
The one percenters you people despise. Fucking hypocrites.

Showing Integrity:

6 minutes ago
Posted by

JFK didn't accept any salary. I don't think any others have done it.
you dont read to well do ya?.....

NOTICE he's doing it to stand in "solidarity" with the federal workers who will be getting laid off?

I guess all you PEONS in the 8% UNEMPLOYED all of his Presidency didn't count in his book..He didn't do it FOR YOU now DID HE..

this man is HORRIBLE

NOTICE he's doing it to stand in "solidarity" with the federal workers who will be getting laid off?

I guess all you PEONS in the 8% UNEMPLOYED all of his Presidency didn't count in his book..He didn't do it FOR YOU now DID HE..

this man is HORRIBLE

:lol:

Seriously..what are you talking about?

What do you think the stimulus package and GM bailouts were all about?

Saving jobs.

This congress has decided to do something entirely radical and unprecedented.

Cut off money to the states during a time of economic distress to make a political point. And that's it. Doesn't matter who it effects.

Congress didn't do this during either of the Reagan (Who spent wildly on states to hire state employees) or Bush (Who spent wildly on the states to hire state employees). They sorta tried it on Clinton..but in the end relented. And then Clinton spent wildly on the states to hire state employees. The state money spigot was always open with George W. Bush..and it closed with Obama.

Now that jobs that are necessary in a variety of ways..don't exist.

And you folks are bitchin'.

Go figure.

this man is HORRIBLE

Saving jobs.

Cut off money to the states during a time of economic distress to make a political point. And that's it. Doesn't matter who it effects.

Congress didn't do this during either of the Reagan (Who spent wildly on states to hire state employees) or Bush (Who spent wildly on the states to hire state employees). They sorta tried it on Clinton..but in the end relented. And then Clinton spent wildly on the states to hire state employees. The state money spigot was always open with George W. Bush..and it closed with Obama.

Go figure.

talk about babbling
you've really become a Obama cult member sallow

And what's 20k to a 1%er like Obama? Not much.

President Obama's not even in the 1% ballpark..

The top one percent of all wage earners starts at about $350k per year.
The President makes $450k ( $50k expense allowance included) per year..
According to Kiplingers, the top 1% threshold starts at $343,926...
So the Obama's ARE 1%ers...
Tough shit.
Oh, I would suspect that once the Chosen One has left the taxpayer rolls, he will make millions doing speaking engagements, writing books, while Michelle will do the same plus she will be appointed to the board of some prestigious hospital because the management thinks it looks good. They will pay her half a million a year for a job she will not have to show up for.
The one percenters you people despise. Fucking hypocrites.

Alrighty..

People making $350K a year are rubbing elbows with Bill Gates and the Koch Brothers..

Gotta love you folks.

And I don't "despise" anyone.

But it is sort of curious why you folks seem to worship these "Makers", since what they seem to make is alot of misery.

This low tax thing has been tried on them multiple times. And the result is always the same. The government is starved of revenue, they don't create the forecasted jobs (that supposely makes up for the tax cuts) and they use a great deal of their new revenue to stash away from tax collectors and lobby law makers for legislation that makes them even more cash.

Makes no sense at all.

this man is HORRIBLE

Saving jobs.

Go figure.

talk about babbling
you've really become a Obama cult member sallow

Effective debate starts at the points and stops at the person you are debating.

Remember that. :eusa_whistle:

Posturing gesture...

Yet still calling for more confiscation from others.. and still spending the country into oblivion

Posturing big time. If he were serious about giving to charity then he'd give his entire salary to same.

After all. He's POTUS and we taxpayers foot his bills.

He's trying to look like a great guy to gullible idiots who want to believe it.

Me? I think he's a fucking asshole and I'm just sorry we are stuck with his sorry asss for four more years.

Integrity?? He doesn't know the meaning of the word.

Showing Integrity:

6 minutes ago
Posted by

A presidential cut in pay - $20,000

The cost of flying Air Force One per hour - $179,750*

Nine day vacation in Hawaii on Jan 2013 with 5 rounds of golf on two different courses in Oahu, 5 early morning trips to the gym at nearby Kaneohe Bay marine base, 4 dinners leaving their vacation home of Kailua, and a short trip to D.C. all totaling 40 hrs on Air Force One - $7,190,000

Obama saying "the Federal government needs to tighten its belt" .... after using Air Force One in the year 2010 for 65 domestic trips over 104 days, six trips to eight countries over 22 days, and six vacation trips over 32 days - PRICELESS

*according to a new Congressional Research Service report.

Obama's Vacation by the Numbers
Obama and Air Force One: It's good to have a 747 - latimes.com

Obama knows his cult members base will eat this kind of stuff up, and walla here it is

they stand in "solidarity" with him like good little commie soldiers would...

cracks me the hell up

Forum List

Back