President Obama doing something that conservatives will never get behind..

It's not deflecting at all.

And actually..if you want to talk about "deflecting", that's basically what you doing here.

This thread has NOTHING to do with any of the points you've made.

But as I like a good argument...I went with it.

As to your "points" you..and like minded conservatives seem to think that President Obama is somehow very unique, radical and unprecedented.

Well..he's your chance.

Use some comparison to prove that.

Go!

Wait a second, where did I claim Obama was uniquely bad?

The only thing I remember doing was claiming Obama duped the American people into thinking he was different, and here to work for their best interests before turning out to be just like the rest (in the examples I have you).

Agree? Why can't we talk about Obama specifically?

You made the claim he had integrity and I challenged it...

Who did he "dupe" and when?

And as far as integrity and honesty goes, I put him right up there with Carter, probably one of the most honest Presidents in history. It didn't do him much good.

I'd say Obama's alot more showy and a lot less honest than Carter..but much more honest then Reagan/Bush/Clinton/Bush.

I didn't have any allusions about what he'd do when I voted for him..and thus far he's done a better job then I expected. I personally never expected the guy to be at all radical and I got what I thought he would be.

Personally, I thought the banks and financial companies should have been seized and a proper audit done. That, however, would have been politically impossible and would have sent the world markets into a panic. That..and I would have liked to have seen both the Iraq and Afghanistan wars ended in the first term. But realistically? That would have assured him to be a one term President.

So there..my cards are out.

HEY SO FAR OBAMA is keeping his promises that he made before President!
For example those of us that voted against Obama AND NOT for McCain by the way did so because we knew this about Obama:

A) He told us he was going to use "Tricks" and "tactics" to fool people that might have a fear he was an angry black man. HE DID IT!
B) He told us he wanted to raise gas prices... not just so fast! Prices are up to the highest they've ever been!
C) He told us he would make it so financially hard that utilities would be bankrupt.
D) He told us that by doing that our utilities costs would "skyrocket". Utilities are raising their rates!
E) He told us he preferred to put out of business 1,400 companies, lay off 400,000 people and decrease $100 billion in Fed/state/local income taxes.
F) He told us that his friends included terrorists that were on the FBI terrorists list and they were!
G) He told us he thought all the military planners on purpose with malice "air-raided villages and killed civilians".

What a role model. What a promise keeping President!

(smile)

Great projection Swallow...like all good lefty's....yes that is an oxymoron.

You wanna swallow?

What the heck are you a faggot?

Going around sucking old man dick for nickles?

Man..RooButtBoy..you are worse off then I thought.

Thanks for the offer..but no thanks.

I ain't "projecting" fag boy.

It was you that put out the vulgar homosexual offer...not me.

Most of you conservatives are secret closet fags..

Been knocking shoes lately under bathroom stalls? Quifter?

wait a minute.....i thought Democrat/Liberals did not talk about gays like this????.....i was told it was those rascally right wingers who did.....was i lied too?.......:eusa_eh:.....

Seems like a small price to pay for getting the Ambassador and 3 others killed in Benghazi and for Brian Terry

How much did Reagan give for offing 250 marines in Beriut.

Ballpark?

Reagan killed those guys?....i thought Islamic Jihad (Hezbolla) claimed they did it?....:dunno:

Um..he got em all killed and stuff.

And while we are at it..how about Bush's diplomats and embassy workers along with some 4k or so troops and untold numbers of foreign folks.

He have to pay for that too?

(smile)

Great projection Swallow...like all good lefty's....yes that is an oxymoron.

wait a minute.....i thought Democrat/Liberals did not talk about gays like this????.....i was told it was those rascally right wingers who did.....was i lied too?.......:eusa_eh:.....
Yes..yes you were.

Don't like faggots, queers, quifters or homoboys.

But I do tolerate them. :eusa_angel:

:eusa_shhh:

The only thing I remember doing was claiming Obama duped the American people into thinking he was different, and here to work for their best interests before turning out to be just like the rest (in the examples I have you).

And as far as integrity and honesty goes, I put him right up there with Carter, probably one of the most honest Presidents in history. It didn't do him much good.

I'd say Obama's alot more showy and a lot less honest than Carter..but much more honest then Reagan/Bush/Clinton/Bush.

I didn't have any allusions about what he'd do when I voted for him..and thus far he's done a better job then I expected. I personally never expected the guy to be at all radical and I got what I thought he would be.

Personally, I thought the banks and financial companies should have been seized and a proper audit done. That, however, would have been politically impossible and would have sent the world markets into a panic. That..and I would have liked to have seen both the Iraq and Afghanistan wars ended in the first term. But realistically? That would have assured him to be a one term President.

HEY SO FAR OBAMA is keeping his promises that he made before President!
For example those of us that voted against Obama AND NOT for McCain by the way did so because we knew this about Obama:

A) He told us he was going to use "Tricks" and "tactics" to fool people that might have a fear he was an angry black man. HE DID IT!
B) He told us he wanted to raise gas prices... not just so fast! Prices are up to the highest they've ever been!
C) He told us he would make it so financially hard that utilities would be bankrupt.
D) He told us that by doing that our utilities costs would "skyrocket". Utilities are raising their rates!
E) He told us he preferred to put out of business 1,400 companies, lay off 400,000 people and decrease $100 billion in Fed/state/local income taxes.
F) He told us that his friends included terrorists that were on the FBI terrorists list and they were!
G) He told us he thought all the military planners on purpose with malice "air-raided villages and killed civilians".

What a role model. What a promise keeping President!

You guys do like to make stuff up.

:lol:

How much did Reagan give for offing 250 marines in Beriut.

Ballpark?

Reagan killed those guys?....i thought Islamic Jihad (Hezbolla) claimed they did it?....:dunno:

And while we are at it..how about Bush's diplomats and embassy workers along with some 4k or so troops and untold numbers of foreign folks.

how did he get them killed?.....

Yes..yes you were.

ok thanx for being honest......because i have been told i was full of shit when i said there are Democrats i work with who are the same way......i was told they are not Democrats then....i laughed too.....

Same exact way Obama got those fellas killed in Benghazi..sheesh!

Man, you ask alot of silly questions.

Yes..yes you were.

ok thanx for being honest......because i have been told i was full of shit when i said there are Democrats i work with who are the same way......i was told they are not Democrats then....i laughed too.....

I'm 52, Harry.

Back in the day..queers weren't cool.

But I always thought it was their own business.

I just don't want to hear about it.

It's not deflecting at all.

And actually..if you want to talk about "deflecting", that's basically what you doing here.

This thread has NOTHING to do with any of the points you've made.

But as I like a good argument...I went with it.

As to your "points" you..and like minded conservatives seem to think that President Obama is somehow very unique, radical and unprecedented.

Well..he's your chance.

Use some comparison to prove that.

Go!

"Dupe" would be with regards to making yourself look like one thing to get elected, and then doing the opposite when you get in office. That's what I referring to. Fair?

I understand that sometimes Presidents have to make compromises, but did Obama have to appoint a former Monsanto exec to a top FDA post? Why did he have to sign the 'Monsanto Protection Act'? I mean, it's term 2 now and he can pretty much do what he thinks is the right thing, right? I know I sound like a broken record, but I don't think any of these points have been addressed yet. What do you think about those two examples?

I don't think our Country is in a great place economically, I think we're at risk of running into another collapse given that virtually no punishments were handed down to Wall Street the first time they messed everything up, I think we're offtrack (talking about Assault Weapons when we should be talking about the Economy/Debt), I think Obama hasn't don't a good job at uniting Washington, and I think he's been dishonest again when it comes to his promises on transparency, ending the wars/GITMO, not catering to lobbyists, ending the tax cuts, Obamacare (it was written largely by the Pharm Lobby), ect, ect..

I just don't think he's doing a great job. The man ran on "change" but didn't deliver in the least; obviously folks are going to be angry.

Agree?

Last edited:
Showing Integrity:

6 minutes ago
Obama will give up portion of his salary
Posted by
CNN White House Producer Becky Brittain

Washington (CNN) – President Barack Obama will put 5% of his paycheck back into the federal government's coffers in a show of unity with furloughed federal workers, a senior administration official said Wednesday.

Obama, whose $400,000 annual salary is set in law and can't officially be changed, will write a check made out to the U.S. treasury every month beginning in April. Since the mandatory across-the-board spending cuts went into effect March 1, his payment for last month will be paid retroactively.
Obama will give up portion of his salary ? CNN Political Ticker - CNN.com Blogs

Not sure..but is this another first for an American President? Giving up part of his salary?

:clap2:

I have been told I will be subject to furloughs probably starting in August, they are talking 8-12 days total for the next 10 months....

so, lets use a yardstick you have totted out often enough-

whats the big deal for a guy whos rich already, giving up 20K ( probably less if he takes it out after taxes) compared to little ole me losing 8 days pay?? :eusa_eh:

$20k is a drop in a bucket to this guy

Barack Obama Net Worth - TheRichest
Net Worth:
stats_2.jpg
$11.8 Million

Same exact way Obama got those fellas killed in Benghazi..sheesh!

Man, you ask alot of silly questions.

"man who no ask question.....get no answer".....Confucius....
notice how i got an answer out of ya Sallow?......that little fat Chinese guy knew what he was talking about....

Yes..yes you were.

I'm 52, Harry.

Back in the day..queers weren't cool.

But I always thought it was their own business.

I just don't want to hear about it.

im a little older.....and it was the same way with me.....but it pissed me off when a couple of Lefty die-hards refused to believe a Democrat/Liberal would talk about gays like that.....

Showing Integrity:

6 minutes ago
Posted by

Washington (CNN) – President Barack Obama will put 5% of his paycheck back into the federal government's coffers in a show of unity with furloughed federal workers, a senior administration official said Wednesday.

Obama, whose $400,000 annual salary is set in law and can't officially be changed, will write a check made out to the U.S. treasury every month beginning in April. Since the mandatory across-the-board spending cuts went into effect March 1, his payment for last month will be paid retroactively.

Not sure..but is this another first for an American President? Giving up part of his salary?

better if he'd just furlough himself for the next four years. Much better.

Showing Integrity:

6 minutes ago
Posted by

I agree, Mr. Sallow. It's a nice gesture, considering how many Americans are out of work right now.

Forum List

Back