President Obama nominates Loretta Lynch as next Attorney General

You are using the technical definition of quota and I was using the generalized one for her being selected by obama

she got into HLS due to blacks being given substantial lowering of standards

my one USSC means nothing as to her qualifications-what it does mean is I know a lot about the DOJ and the standards for going to major league law schools

quotas were outlawed in public schools-not private ones. a school like harvard can have quotas though I was referring colloquially to her selection by obama

In layman's terms...you are full of shit.
You have no personal knowledge of this lady, her education, personal experience, never worked with her and did not sit on her interviews for undergraduate or law school.

Yet somehow you can make the assertion that she is unqualified...smh.

Stop parading racism disguised as pseudo-sophistication.

lots of my friends were at Harvard Law

she didn't graduate on the law review

she was not order of the coif

she's another Obama racial pick

she is not anywhere near the best and the brightest you stupid Obama slurper

Early life and education
Lynch was born in Greensboro, North Carolina on May 21, 1959. Her mother was a school librarian and her father was a Baptist minister.[3][4] As a child, she spent hours with her father, watching court proceedings in the courthouse of Durham, North Carolina. Her early fascination with court proceedings was compounded by stories of her grandfather, also a pastor, who devised his own version of the Underground Railroad, in the 1930s. He helped people flee to the north to escape persecution under the Jim Crow laws of the time.[5]

She earned a Bachelor of Arts in English and American literature from Harvard College in 1981[6] and a Juris Doctor from Harvard Law School in 1984.[7]

Loretta Lynch - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

She has a great background for the job.

she was an affirmative action poster child. is she really the best attorney in the US Dept of Justice for this job?

I was in the DOJ for 24 years, I never heard of this women. she certainly wasn't a superstar or even one of the top people

Yet you were????...LOL.
Sounds like another jealous white guy singing..."it shouda been me..."

tell you what-put up 5000 dollars and I will send my resume to the mod of your choice

if I am correct, you donate the 5000 dollars to the Federalist Society or the NRA

wanna play?
Tit for tat...you put up $5000.00 and I will send a bogus resume to any mod of your choice...
if I am correct, you give me the $5000.00.

wanna play??

ChrisL knows my real name

she can google who I am

you are going to lose you silly cocksucker

ah we have some butt hurt douche bag retardomark whining

The whining is proving you an idiot, must hurt; shittydude.

must suck to be an OBAMA FLUFFER in this day and age

Tell us why you need to refer to your sexual proclivities, what's the relevance??

what are you-15?

and racist is a term guilty white liberals or stupid blacks use when they are outmatched intellectually (which is always)

President Barack Obama on Saturday formally nominated Loretta Lynch, the federal prosecutor in Brooklyn, to become the next attorney general and the first black woman to lead the Justice Department. He urged the U.S. Senate to confirm her "without delay."

"It’s pretty hard to be more qualified for this job than Loretta,” Obama said in a White House press conference. "She is not about splash, she is about substance," he added.

More on Lynch the Associated Press below:

Obama Urges Senate To Confirm Loretta Lynch 'Without Delay'

She should be easily confirmed. She is a very qualified lady.

Another biased white hating, black power, activist attorney general. They should filibuster the nomination and push for the vote by the new senate and finally have an impartial AG, who cares about enforcing the law instead of promoting their agenda!

Fuck bozo.

Tell us why you need to refer to your sexual proclivities, what's the relevance??

what are you-15?

and racist is a term guilty white liberals or stupid blacks use when they are outmatched intellectually (which is always)

To sum it up.
You are a closeted gay guy too scared to come out the closet.
Posted on a topic you know jack shit about.
Love to make reference to men giving other men blow jobs.
Is too stupid to know what a racist is.
Is too stupid to know he's a racist.
Is jealous that a Black female is professionally leaving him in the dust.
Was stupid enough to name himself, shittydude.

Last edited:

what are you-15?

To sum it up.

retarmark-wallowing in wrongness

President Barack Obama on Saturday formally nominated Loretta Lynch, the federal prosecutor in Brooklyn, to become the next attorney general and the first black woman to lead the Justice Department. He urged the U.S. Senate to confirm her "without delay."

"It’s pretty hard to be more qualified for this job than Loretta,” Obama said in a White House press conference. "She is not about splash, she is about substance," he added.

More on Lynch the Associated Press below:

Obama Urges Senate To Confirm Loretta Lynch 'Without Delay'

She should be easily confirmed. She is a very qualified lady.

Except for THIS.

I posted this friday at 11:55 a.m. in the thread;
Obama expected to nominate Loretta Lynch as Attorney General

Loretta Lynch - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Relationship with Al Sharpton
The Reverend Al Sharpton has a working relationship with Loretta Lynch and has met with her in discussions concerning the death of Eric Garner killed during a police arrest.[10] Sharpton and his National Action Network helped the White House in deciding who would be the next Attorney General.[11]

BUT...go to the dishonest, revisionist wiki site now and that has been scrubbed from her profile...typical leftists working to conceal truth from people.

She's just another anti white who will continue the racist agenda Eric (I'm the Atty. Gen. but I'm also a "black" man) Holder set for the DOJ.

No..Do not confirm her. Who cares if we don't have an AG at this point? All obama uses the office for is racial politics anyway.

what are you-15?

To sum it up.

Shittydude still mad because he couldn't back up any of his allegations.
Mad that a Black Woman is more capable than him.
Mad because a Black woman is leaving him professionally in the dust.
Mad because he keeps asking me to commit homosexual oral sex and I won't.
Mad because a Black woman is more educated than him.
Mad because he is unable to prove his ignorant and racist statement that no Black person can be smarter than
a White person.
Mad because the "ole boys network" couldn't falsely elevate him to a position more prominent over the Black People.
Mad because it sucks to be average.

what are you-15?

To sum it up.

Shittydude still mad because he couldn't back up any of his allegations.
Mad that a Black Woman is more capable than him.
Mad because a Black woman is leaving him professionally in the dust.
Mad because he keeps asking me to commit homosexual oral sex and I won't.
Mad because a Black woman is more educated than him.
Mad because he is unable to prove his ignorant and racist statement that no Black person can be smarter than
a White person.
Mad because the "ole boys network" couldn't falsely elevate him to a position more prominent over the Black People.
Mad because it sucks to be average.

Well, you surely nailed the turd.

The Dork of Justice was just a low-level white slug - who is now jealous of a black woman becoming the AG.

Forum List

Back