President Obama nominates Loretta Lynch as next Attorney General

Sorry, Rabbi, your race-baiting hatred isn't worth 33+ minutes of my life. Why do so many Jews hate black people?

Are you serious? You can't be serious with the above statement! :lol: You accuse another poster of race baiting and yet you say "why do so many Jews hate black people?" You liberals are pathetic.

Well, apparently it's a fact. Google it...

Google what? Why do so many Jews hate black people?

Sorry, Rabbi, your race-baiting hatred isn't worth 33+ minutes of my life. Why do so many Jews hate black people?

Are you serious? You can't be serious with the above statement! :lol: You accuse another poster of race baiting and yet you say "why do so many Jews hate black people?" You liberals are pathetic.

Hmm, wonder who founded the NAACP.

Probably some "colored people" who got tired of beatings and lynchings.

National Association for the Advancement of Colored People - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Last edited:

I don't know, but I do know that most of the people who go around accusing everyone else of "racism" have no other argument, and because they are upset that is the garbage they resort to. That word is thrown about so often that it's lost all meaning.

Lynch should be easily confirmed - but I'm sure the Senate NaziCons will turn it into a three-ring circus.

The whining is proving you an idiot, must hurt; shittydude.

must suck to be an OBAMA FLUFFER in this day and age

Tell us why you need to refer to your sexual proclivities, what's the relevance??

what are you-15?

and racist is a term guilty white liberals or stupid blacks use when they are outmatched intellectually (which is always)

To sum it up.
You are a closeted gay guy too scared to come out the closet.
Posted on a topic you know jack shit about.
Love to make reference to men giving other men blow jobs.
Is too stupid to know what a racist is.
Is too stupid to know he's a racist.
Is jealous that a Black female is professionally leaving him in the dust.
Was stupid enough to name himself, shittydude.

What is this? Someone should really report you. Nice and typical liberal trashiness.
Someone should report your ignorance of the posts made to me before you shoot your ignorant mouth off...
Typical Conservative stupidity...

Tell us why you need to refer to your sexual proclivities, what's the relevance??

what are you-15?

and racist is a term guilty white liberals or stupid blacks use when they are outmatched intellectually (which is always)

To sum it up.

What is this? Someone should really report you. Nice and typical liberal trashiness.
Someone should report your ignorance of the posts made to me before you shoot your ignorant mouth off...

STFU retardomark. You are the nadir of posters on this board.

Lynch should be easily confirmed - but I'm sure the Senate NaziCons will turn it into a three-ring circus.

what makes her qualified to be the head of the Dept of Justice? do you think she is the best and the brightest?

The whining is proving you an idiot, must hurt; shittydude.

what are you-15?

To sum it up.

don't bother-retardomark worships Obama and obama's minions. He cannot help his idiocy

what are you-15?

To sum it up.

retarmark-wallowing in wrongness
Shittydude still mad because he couldn't back up any of his allegations.
Mad that a Black Woman is more capable than him.
Mad because a Black woman is leaving him professionally in the dust.
Mad because he keeps asking me to commit homosexual oral sex and I won't.
Mad because a Black woman is more educated than him.
Mad because he is unable to prove his ignorant and racist statement that no Black person can be smarter than
a White person.
Mad because the "ole boys network" couldn't falsely elevate him to a position more prominent over the Black People.
Mad because it sucks to be average.

Well, you surely nailed the turd.

you two should get a room where you could actually explore nailing each other

RetardoMark lies

I am more educated than the affirmative action poster child

I was a magna at Yale she wasn't at Harvard

I had top percentile board scores-no black that an LSAT score higher than what I had the year I applied to Law School

so you are wrong

what are you-15?

To sum it up.

To sum it up.

what are you-15?

To sum it up.

To sum it up.

Box of rocks, you still spewing your racist bullshit, scumbag?

That so called woman is another piece of shit, just like Holder

AG nominee Loretta Lynch wants to free blacks from the 'Prison of Racism'

American Thinker ^

If confirmed, it looks as if Barack Obama's nominee for Attorney General, Loretta Lynch, will be carrying out Eric Holder's politics of racial vengeance. Based on her family history, social justice statements and close ties to black activists, Lynch will deploy law enforcement resources based on race and political ideology, not on the rule of law. Lynch has a close relationship with Eric Holder and in a speech at the Martin Luther King Center in Long Beach, New York last year she vowed to continue his work at the Department of Justice and fight those in the "deep south" who...

To sum it up.

To sum it up.

American Thinker ^

If confirmed, it looks as if Barack Obama's nominee for Attorney General, Loretta Lynch, will be carrying out Eric Holder's politics of racial vengeance. Based on her family history, social justice statements and close ties to black activists, Lynch will deploy law enforcement resources based on race and political ideology, not on the rule of law. Lynch has a close relationship with Eric Holder and in a speech at the Martin Luther King Center in Long Beach, New York last year she vowed to continue his work at the Department of Justice and fight those in the "deep south" who...

Why am I not surprised that a low intelligence idiot is posting articles from a racist website...that just happens to bash Black people, Jewish people and every other minority group.

American NON-Thinker...smh

The Five Most Racist, Anti-Semitic Claims From The American Thinker's Puff Piece On White Nationalist Jared Taylor - See more at: The Five Most Racist Anti-Semitic Claims From The American Thinker s Puff Piece On White Nationalist Jared Taylor Right Wing Watch

what makes her qualified to be the head of the Dept of Justice? do you think she is the best and the brightest?

The morose complaining of a totally average white guy jealous of that Black woman...

that's not an answer retardomark

what makes token child the best and the brightest?

To sum it up.

American Thinker ^

Why am I not surprised that a low intelligence idiot is posting articles from a racist website...that just happens to bash Black people, Jewish people and every other minority group.

The Five Most Racist, Anti-Semitic Claims From The American Thinker's Puff Piece On White Nationalist Jared Taylor - See more at: The Five Most Racist Anti-Semitic Claims From The American Thinker s Puff Piece On White Nationalist Jared Taylor Right Wing Watch

:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:...Yes, American Thinker to the subversive black racists that belongs to the New Black Panther Party, are scared shitless!

Nubian, your nearest relative, the amoeba, has a higher IQ, and reliability rate!

The morose complaining of a totally average white guy jealous of that Black woman...

Shittydude...
You weren't ever going to be considered...get over it.

To sum it up.

American Thinker ^

:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:...Yes, American Thinker to the subversive black racists that belongs to the New Black Panther Party, are scared shitless!

Nubian, your nearest relative, the amoeba, has a higher IQ, and reliability rate!

Another white guy complaining...except this one is less than average...smh.

Shittydude...
You weren't ever going to be considered...get over it.

of course not, I am not black nor a democrat

Forum List

Back