President Obama nominates Loretta Lynch as next Attorney General

STFU retardomark. You are the nadir of posters on this board.

To sum it up.
You are a closeted gay guy too scared to come out the closet.
Posted on a topic you know jack shit about.
Love to make reference to men giving other men blow jobs.
Is too stupid to know what a racist is.
Is too stupid to know he's a racist.
Is jealous that a Black female is professionally leaving him in the dust.
Was stupid enough to name himself, shittydude.

Box of rocks, you still spewing your racist bullshit, scumbag?

That so called woman is another piece of shit, just like Holder

AG nominee Loretta Lynch wants to free blacks from the 'Prison of Racism'

American Thinker ^

If confirmed, it looks as if Barack Obama's nominee for Attorney General, Loretta Lynch, will be carrying out Eric Holder's politics of racial vengeance. Based on her family history, social justice statements and close ties to black activists, Lynch will deploy law enforcement resources based on race and political ideology, not on the rule of law. Lynch has a close relationship with Eric Holder and in a speech at the Martin Luther King Center in Long Beach, New York last year she vowed to continue his work at the Department of Justice and fight those in the "deep south" who...

Why am I not surprised that a low intelligence idiot is posting articles from a racist website...that just happens to bash Black people, Jewish people and every other minority group.

American NON-Thinker...smh

The Five Most Racist, Anti-Semitic Claims From The American Thinker's Puff Piece On White Nationalist Jared Taylor - See more at: The Five Most Racist Anti-Semitic Claims From The American Thinker s Puff Piece On White Nationalist Jared Taylor Right Wing Watch

:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:...Yes, American Thinker to the subversive black racists that belongs to the New Black Panther Party, are scared shitless!

Nubian, your nearest relative, the amoeba, has a higher IQ, and reliability rate!

Another white guy complaining...except this one is less than average...smh.

Nubian, a plant has 15 pts. on you in an IQ test! That black bitch, deserves to be in prison with Holder, just for the racial statements she spews!

Lynch should be easily confirmed - but I'm sure the Senate NaziCons will turn it into a three-ring circus.

what makes her qualified to be the head of the Dept of Justice? do you think she is the best and the brightest?

The morose complaining of a totally average white guy jealous of that Black woman...

that's not an answer retardomark

what makes token child the best and the brightest?
Shittydude...
You weren't ever going to be considered...get over it.

of course not, I am not black
Or bright enough...

To sum it up.
You are a closeted gay guy too scared to come out the closet.
Posted on a topic you know jack shit about.
Love to make reference to men giving other men blow jobs.
Is too stupid to know what a racist is.
Is too stupid to know he's a racist.
Is jealous that a Black female is professionally leaving him in the dust.
Was stupid enough to name himself, shittydude.

American Thinker ^

If confirmed, it looks as if Barack Obama's nominee for Attorney General, Loretta Lynch, will be carrying out Eric Holder's politics of racial vengeance. Based on her family history, social justice statements and close ties to black activists, Lynch will deploy law enforcement resources based on race and political ideology, not on the rule of law. Lynch has a close relationship with Eric Holder and in a speech at the Martin Luther King Center in Long Beach, New York last year she vowed to continue his work at the Department of Justice and fight those in the "deep south" who...

Why am I not surprised that a low intelligence idiot is posting articles from a racist website...that just happens to bash Black people, Jewish people and every other minority group.

The Five Most Racist, Anti-Semitic Claims From The American Thinker's Puff Piece On White Nationalist Jared Taylor - See more at: The Five Most Racist Anti-Semitic Claims From The American Thinker s Puff Piece On White Nationalist Jared Taylor Right Wing Watch

:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:...Yes, American Thinker to the subversive black racists that belongs to the New Black Panther Party, are scared shitless!

Nubian, your nearest relative, the amoeba, has a higher IQ, and reliability rate!

Nubian, a plant has 15 pts. on you in an IQ test! That black bitch, deserves to be in prison with Holder, just for the racial statements she spews!

Please...
why don't you start quoting Jared Taylor...he can utter nonsense a bit more fluently than you...

American Thinker ^

Please...
why don't you start quoting Jared Taylor...he can utter nonsense a bit more fluently than you...

Why, perhaps you can come up to Al Sharpton's intellectual standards, and he has a higher degree of intellect that you do, box of rocks!...And he's a total :ahole-1:

al-sharpton-resist-we-much.png

Please...

Why, perhaps you can come up to Al Sharpton's intellectual standards, and he has a higher degree of intellect that you do, box of rocks!...And he's a total :ahole-1:

Unlike you I don't post from racist websites or use other's words to state my opinion...

So, start quoting Taylor; he seems to utter non-sense a bit more fluently than you...

Please...

Unlike you I don't post from racist websites or use other's words to state my opinion...

So, start quoting Taylor; he seems to utter non-sense a bit more fluently than you...

I need no one to bitch slap your black, racist ass.... the fact is, your a complete goon, that feels this country OWES you something because your black... You are a WASTE as a human, and undoubtedly live off the rest of us who continue to love this country for the EQUALITY it offers. Because you want to emulate a monkey, and live off your zoo caretakers, throwing you scraps, instead of educating yourself, and get off the VICTIM bicycle, you might end up with one of those high paying janitor jobs! Hell, if you get a gov't job, the obomanation guarantees you $10.10 an hour... $10 more than you are worth!

Please...

I need no one to bitch slap your black, racist ass.... the fact is, your a complete goon, that feels this country OWES you something because your black... You are a WASTE as a human, and undoubtedly live off the rest of us who continue to love this country for the EQUALITY it offers. Because you want to emulate a monkey, and live off your zoo caretakers, throwing you scraps, instead of educating yourself, and get off the VICTIM bicycle, you might end up with one of those high paying janitor jobs! Hell, if you get a gov't job, the obomanation guarantees you $10.10 an hour... $10 more than you are worth!

AKA...another Black person that has risen above me social-economically and I'm jealous.

what makes her qualified to be the head of the Dept of Justice? do you think she is the best and the brightest?

The morose complaining of a totally average white guy jealous of that Black woman...

Shittydude...

Or bright enough...

really I scored a 785 on my LSAT. Obama' poster children Holder and Holder-Lite din't come anywhere near that

Please...

AKA...another Black person that has risen above me social-economically and I'm jealous.

another affirmative action poster child whose race and gender got her job she really did not deserve (yet again)

Please...

BTW, box of rocks for brains Jared Taylor is editor of American Renaissance, and NOT the American Thinker.... you're so fucking stupid, you can't tell the difference... Go get the caretaker, you're do for a banana.... taken rectally!

Please...

that fits-retardomark is another affirmative action poster child No wonder he's in a tizzy

Shittydude...

Or bright enough...

really I scored a 785 on my LSAT. Obama' poster children Holder and Holder-Lite din't come anywhere near that

fags1.jpg
fags1.jpg

Please...

that fits-retardomark is another affirmative action poster child No wonder he's in a tizzy

He's not intelligent enough to qualify for AA, large apes, are to be studied, not taught!

Shittydude...

Or bright enough...

fags1.jpg
fags1.jpg
I guess no one asked about you and no one told

Shittydude...

Or bright enough...

fags1.jpg
fags1.jpg

Fucking idiot post the same shit twice, it's a wonder this ape boy can type...

Please...

BTW, box of rocks for brains Jared Taylor is editor of American Renaissance, and NOT the American Thinker.... you're so fucking stupid, you can't tell the difference... Go get the caretaker, you're do for a banana.... taken rectally!
You weren't even smart enough to discern the link I included...
You really don't know why people like me pass you by...smh

Please...

another affirmative action poster child whose race and gender got her job she really did not deserve (yet again)

AKA...I'm an average white guy that is jealous of my betters...
Shittydude, you were never in the running, stop your crying.

You weren't even smart enough to discern the link I included...
You really don't know why people like me pass you by...smh

Most don't have the balls to confront me, second, they just don't know how to combat my little posters, third, and most importantly, they lack the intelligence to recognize the irony, and nuance of what I post! You... you're just lost in spsce!

AKA...I'm an average white guy that is jealous of my betters...
Shittydude, you were never in the running, stop your crying.

LOL, average? LOL
of course I was not in the running. no white male was no matter how much smarter they are compared to the AAPC

Forum List

Back