President Obama, the most disrespected president in US history!!!!

anti_obama_worst_president_ever_period_bumper_sticker-r4ce76194212e4660afd0427d2ee4675d_v9wht_8byvr_512.jpg

YEP

:puke:

OMG, a white mop hating on a black man, that's a first!

Nothing to do with race (*yawn)

Everything to do with Hussein political communist inclinations.

Sell it to the Air Force, sell it to the Air Force, I ain't buying it!! Not about race my black ass.....one more time, a white mop hating on a black man, what a shock!!

Sell it to the Air Force, sell it to the Air Force, I ain't buying it!! Not about race my black ass.....one more time, a white mop hating on a black man, what a shock!!

Sorry tiger.... but me thinks you have a chip on your shoulder.:dunno:

If bush had this economy in 2007 John McCain would have won in 2008. Hell you would have put Bush's head on Mount Rushmore had his economy been as good as it is right now

Hell you would have put Bush's head on Mount Rushmore

Wrong. Because GWB's head belongs no more on Mount Rushmore then Obama's head does.
Then you don't realize how bad the economy was Bush was leaving office or what would have happened if Romney would have won. First of all there would be no big 3 Auto Union and wages would be way down

Then you don't realize how bad the economy was Bush was leaving office

Yes the economy was bad when Bush left office, but what you and so many other liberals are denial about is that Obama has made things worse.

If things WERE better the people wouldn't have kicked his party out of Control of Congress and given it to REPUBLICANS. but you won't ever convince a die hard Obot/sheep of that
The only reason you win midterms is because of low voter turnout

Yes, it was low voter turn out, but it was mostly sorry ass cowardly fucked up white democrats too scared to piss off white people, too scared to have the president campaign for them and the motherfuckers lost. One thing people had better realize come this election cycle, not everyone hates Obama and any democoward dissin the president and throwing him under the bus....yo ass is gonna lose. It happened last time and it'll happen again. THATS WHY THESE SORRY MOTHERFUCKERS LOST...THEY DIS'D OBAMA!!

Sorry tiger.... but me thinks you have a chip on your shoulder.:dunno:

OH AND IT THINKS TOO? I'm impressed!!

Wrong. Because GWB's head belongs no more on Mount Rushmore then Obama's head does.
Then you don't realize how bad the economy was Bush was leaving office or what would have happened if Romney would have won. First of all there would be no big 3 Auto Union and wages would be way down

Yes the economy was bad when Bush left office, but what you and so many other liberals are denial about is that Obama has made things worse.

If things WERE better the people wouldn't have kicked his party out of Control of Congress and given it to REPUBLICANS. but you won't ever convince a die hard Obot/sheep of that

Two things happened during that last election, 2 things....the democrats put up cowards as candidate, Allison Grimes of Ky...who couldn't even admit she voted for fuckin Obama, which turned people off and low voter turn out. Had nothing to do with a mandate....democrats are a party of fuckin cowards, plain and simple.
And the people who voted for Mitch McConnell in Kentucky are idiots

Democrats stayed home....when you had candidates like that bobble head, Grimes, you stay home.

Of course they shower the president with money and of course he takes it dummy. But notice who they endorse when he's running for reelection they endorse Republicans dummy

Yeah, all that money and guess who won? Next?

Of course they shower the president with money and of course he takes it dummy. But notice who they endorse when he's running for reelection they endorse Republicans dummy
Wall Street......Obama's largest financial benefactor.
Obama Fits Fundraisers Into New York Trip - Washington Wire - WSJ
What 40 000 gets you in presidential fundraising - Yahoo Finance
A Top Fundraiser for Obama Turns From Wall Street to Drones - Bloomberg Politics
And to show for how long Obama has been sucking up to Wall Street for donations while using Wall Street as his favorite class envy whipping post:Obama Top Fundraiser on Wall Street
Irony.
So tigger....what are we talking here?......

You have two choices. Suck up to big money, or lose.

So, the president is ALWAYS bought by big money. Great system huh?
Another example of them holding Obama to a higher standard

I think you need some punctuation. I don't really understand what you're writing.

And you will cry that poor people or liberal policies are ruining America? You will completely ignore the growing gap of income inequality and all the problems that come with it. You will cry for the rich and the rich are laughing at you. You don't make $400K a year fool. How's that?

What are you rambling on about?

That's because you cork soakers have looked so bad trying to make him look bad that we can't even take you seriously anymore
Still in denial? :cuckoo: :lol:
Obama has done well enough that Hilary will benefit from it and when 2016. But I believe in four years after that she will lose just like HW Bush was a one term president so will Hillary. And by then we will have nominated a liberal Supreme Court justice to replace one of them retiring or conservatives that have bound to leave in the next few years. And then maybe by then we'll have Congress or the house back

Hillary is not, I repeat is not going to win.....if we don't get a really viable candidate to run against her, the GOP will win....The Clintons are toooooo damned messy....I won't vote for her at all, don't like her or her husband, never did, never will!
But she will be the first woman president bet. Blacks turned out for Obama and women will turn out for Hillary. They want to see the first woman president. Who cares what you think you never liked the clintons you just admitted that

They want to see the first woman president. Who cares what you think you never liked the Clintons
And apparently libtards like yourself don't seem to care how dishonest and corrupt Hillary Clinton really is. You just want her in the WH regardless. :cuckoo:
To keep the Republicans out of the White House? Yes. I'd rather have Bernie Sanders but that's not going to happen so Hillary will do

How the fuck has Obama made things worse? Dude, so help me, you have got to be the most insane creature on the fuckin planet, that or your a fuckin retard trying to make a point. Job growth is good, the economy is good, gas prices for a long time have been good, housing starts are coming back, Wall Street has been booming under Obama, stocks are up....as for the country, things are fine. Now if we can get you fuckin racist rednecks off the planet....life would be grand!!
:blahblah:

How the fuck has Obama made things worse?
Why the fuck should I waste my time in trying to explain something to a Kool-Aid drinking shit-for-brains liberal like yourself? You like so many other stupid liberals will just automatically deny anything that makes Obama look bad. :cuckoo:

Job growth is good, the economy is good, gas prices for a long time have been good, housing starts are coming back, Wall Street has been booming under Obama, stocks are up....as for the country, things are fine.
Things are fine? Really?

obama-kool-aid-80214319065.jpeg
That's because you cork soakers have looked so bad trying to make him look bad that we can't even take you seriously anymore

Actually Obama has been making himself look bad without any help at all. :laugh:
Did you ever like him? No? Then f*** off

How does one respect this?

RXKzV5Y.jpg
Well when you have that kind of right-wing spin on it sure but you're just a f******* tard
Care to refute any of them, NeoCommie?
All of them. Those could be five different thread topics. But let's start with Islam is advancing? Islam is or terrorism which do you mean? And isn't Islam another religion are we free to practice any religion we want in this country? Sorry if your religion is becoming unpopular

RXKzV5Y.jpg
The second point I would like to review is that America is a joke? Is that because of Obama? Because it seemed like we became a punch line when Bush was making us look foolish not Obama. The rest of the world shakes their head that we invaded Iraq. Don't forget who did that fool

RXKzV5Y.jpg
How is marriage meaningless? How does allowing gays the right to marry make your marriage meaningless? Are you going to go get a divorce now? Good. And by the way it's probably not gays fault that your marriage is meaningless maybe if you were a better husband or wife

Forum List

Back