President Obama, the most disrespected president in US history!!!!

And why did Bush let bin Laden go when he had him cornered in the tora bora mountains? I think he wanted the boogie man loose so he could use him to scare the American people.

You dishonest Republicans cry about Obama's Muslim Kenyan dad and rev. Wright but completely ignore the ties between the bin Laden and Bush family

You can not ration with people who are hell bent on hatred. Rational reasonable people understand the difference btwn Obama and Bush, yet because their blinded by their racism, they can't see beyond Obama's color and they use these insignificant events in Obama's presidency to justify their so called political views. Nothing this president will ever do will ever satisfy those hell bent on their racist bias and if I were you, I'd give up on this lot, they're not worth the time of day.

And the race-card is played yet again, because liberal shit-for-brains like yourself is just too damn stupid to realize just how much of a corrupt, incompetent, lying fraud and a piece-of-shit Obama really is. :cuckoo:

Hey, this liberal shit-for-brains realizes just how much of a corrupt, incompetent, lying fraud and a piece-of-shit BUSH and CONSERVATIVES really ARE.

How typical, a liberal whining about Bush, but at least you have admitted what you really are. :laugh:

However, if you want to remain ignorant about how Obama really is and continue to drink the Kool-Aid, then that is your choice. :cuckoo:
If bush had this economy in 2007 John McCain would have won in 2008. Hell you would have put Bush's head on Mount Rushmore had his economy been as good as it is right now

Hell you would have put Bush's head on Mount Rushmore

Wrong. Because GWB's head belongs no more on Mount Rushmore then Obama's head does.
Then you don't realize how bad the economy was Bush was leaving office or what would have happened if Romney would have won. First of all there would be no big 3 Auto Union and wages would be way down

Then you don't realize how bad the economy was Bush was leaving office

Yes the economy was bad when Bush left office, but what you and so many other liberals are denial about is that Obama has made things worse.

And the race-card is played yet again, because liberal shit-for-brains like yourself is just too damn stupid to realize just how much of a corrupt, incompetent, lying fraud and a piece-of-shit Obama really is. :cuckoo:

Hey, this liberal shit-for-brains realizes just how much of a corrupt, incompetent, lying fraud and a piece-of-shit BUSH and CONSERVATIVES really ARE.

How typical, a liberal whining about Bush, but at least you have admitted what you really are. :laugh:

However, if you want to remain ignorant about how Obama really is and continue to drink the Kool-Aid, then that is your choice. :cuckoo:
If bush had this economy in 2007 John McCain would have won in 2008. Hell you would have put Bush's head on Mount Rushmore had his economy been as good as it is right now

Wrong. Because GWB's head belongs no more on Mount Rushmore then Obama's head does.
Then you don't realize how bad the economy was Bush was leaving office or what would have happened if Romney would have won. First of all there would be no big 3 Auto Union and wages would be way down

The Conservatives didn't show up for HW Bush because he said no new taxes and then taxed them. He was right for taxing them and had no other choice but do you think they cared?

You annoy your core voters, you will suffer.

Bush Dubya gave them what they wanted, war, war, hatred of someone they could get behind, and a recession, they loved the guy.

They don't love the guy, they just HATE the guy that took his place. This country overwhelmingly elected a black man in 08 because they were fed up to the core with GW and the fucked up way he governed while in office...View attachment 43600....Anything white at this point will surfice the Obama haters, even electing another group of do nothing hicks to congress, when congress has had the lowest approval ratings in our nations history. People in this country always vote against its own best interest because they're led by feelings, vs what is best for them. Both parties are guilty of this....contrary to popular beliefs, I vote for any party that will help me, my county, my neighbors, and I don't care what party it is, however, the GOP has never given me a reason to vote for them....I love the federal gov. and I think its a good thing for this country.....I HAVE TO ADD, I WORK FOR A LIVING, I JUST LIKE THE WAY THE FEDS ARE HELPING THIS COUNTRY STAY AFLOAT

Look dem peoples just hate him because he be black! You fools give this fucker the largest free pass in history. It wouldn't matter what he did, if we critique him at all, it's only because he's black. Don't be ignorant your whole life.
Can you imagine if Obama had one screw up as big as Bush's 911 w**** Clinton's Monica gate? Obama had to be pretty much perfect to even get this rating. For god sakes the man killed bin Laden. If that was Bush can you imagine?

If Obama or his daughters did 1/3rd the shit the Bush family did, the country would never stop talking about it. The man wore a tan suit and all hell broke out over it...a mf tan suit!!!! His daughter's wore teen clothing to some event and some white btch blogged and ripped them a new one. Yet the Bush daughters went on some drunk fest with fake id's??? Face it, its a black thang...plain and simple.

Yes the economy was bad when Bush left office, but what you and so many other liberals are denial about is that Obama has made things worse.

How the fuck has Obama made things worse? Dude, so help me, you have got to be the most insane creature on the fuckin planet, that or your a fuckin retard trying to make a point. Job growth is good, the economy is good, gas prices for a long time have been good, housing starts are coming back, Wall Street has been booming under Obama, stocks are up....as for the country, things are fine. Now if we can get you fuckin racist rednecks off the planet....life would be grand!!

And why did Bush let bin Laden go when he had him cornered in the tora bora mountains? I think he wanted the boogie man loose so he could use him to scare the American people.

You dishonest Republicans cry about Obama's Muslim Kenyan dad and rev. Wright but completely ignore the ties between the bin Laden and Bush family

You can not ration with people who are hell bent on hatred. Rational reasonable people understand the difference btwn Obama and Bush, yet because their blinded by their racism, they can't see beyond Obama's color and they use these insignificant events in Obama's presidency to justify their so called political views. Nothing this president will ever do will ever satisfy those hell bent on their racist bias and if I were you, I'd give up on this lot, they're not worth the time of day.

yet because their blinded by their racism, they can't see beyond Obama's color

Minorities+should+stop+Whining+and+playing+the+Race+Card.png

Because as the shit-for-brains liberal you are, you just can't seem to think of any other reason why he's disrespected. :cuckoo: :lmao:

If things WERE better the people wouldn't have kicked his party out of Control of Congress and given it to REPUBLICANS. but you won't ever convince a die hard Obot/sheep of that

If things WERE better the people wouldn't have kicked his party out of Control of Congress and given it to REPUBLICANS. but you won't ever convince a die hard Obot/sheep of that
The only reason you win midterms is because of low voter turnout

Blaming Obama for the racist mf's in this country is like the Klan blaming nigga's cause white women prefer dark meat.

Because as the shit-for-brains liberal you are, you just can't seem to think of any other reason why he's disrespected. :cuckoo: :lmao:
He has handled your disrespect perfectly for 6 going on 7 years. Obama has been money and you guys still trash him which tells me he could do nothing to make you happy. Don't like Obama I just say f*** you

How the fuck has Obama made things worse? Dude, so help me, you have got to be the most insane creature on the fuckin planet, that or your a fuckin retard trying to make a point. Job growth is good, the economy is good, gas prices for a long time have been good, housing starts are coming back, Wall Street has been booming under Obama, stocks are up....as for the country, things are fine. Now if we can get you fuckin racist rednecks off the planet....life would be grand!!
:blahblah:

How the fuck has Obama made things worse?
Why the fuck should I waste my time in trying to explain something to a Kool-Aid drinking shit-for-brains liberal like yourself? You like so many other stupid liberals will just automatically deny anything that makes Obama look bad. :cuckoo:

Job growth is good, the economy is good, gas prices for a long time have been good, housing starts are coming back, Wall Street has been booming under Obama, stocks are up....as for the country, things are fine.
Things are fine? Really?

obama-kool-aid-80214319065.jpeg

Blaming Obama for the racist mf's in this country is like the Klan blaming nigga's cause white women prefer dark meat.
The Obamas have been under a microscope for all this time and they haven't done one thing wrong they've been perfect First Lady and president. I wouldn't work with the GOP either. If it's their way or no way then its no way he has the veto pen f*** them

Why the fuck should I waste my time in trying to explain something to a Kool-Aid drinking shit-for-brains liberal like yourself? You like so many other stupid liberals will just automatically deny anything that makes Obama look bad. :cuckoo:

Job growth is good, the economy is good, gas prices for a long time have been good, housing starts are coming back, Wall Street has been booming under Obama, stocks are up....as for the country, things are fine.
Things are fine? Really?

That's because you cork soakers have looked so bad trying to make him look bad that we can't even take you seriously anymore

He has handled your disrespect perfectly for 6 going on 7 years. Obama has been money and you guys still trash him which tells me he could do nothing to make you happy. Don't like Obama I just say f*** you
he could do nothing to make you happy.
He could have been honest from the start about anything, but I guess that's just too much to ask for, huh. :eusa_liar:

If you like Obama I just laugh. :lmao:

Things are fine? Really?

That's because you cork soakers have looked so bad trying to make him look bad that we can't even take you seriously anymore
Still in denial? :cuckoo: :lol:

Things are fine? Really?

Obama has done well enough that Hilary will benefit from it and when 2016. But I believe in four years after that she will lose just like HW Bush was a one term president so will Hillary. And by then we will have nominated a liberal Supreme Court justice to replace one of them retiring or conservatives that have bound to leave in the next few years. And then maybe by then we'll have Congress or the house back

Two things happened during that last election, 2 things....the democrats put up cowards as candidate, Allison Grimes of Ky...who couldn't even admit she voted for fuckin Obama, which turned people off and low voter turn out. Had nothing to do with a mandate....democrats are a party of fuckin cowards, plain and simple.

Things are fine? Really?

Obama has done well enough that Hilary will benefit from it and when 2016. But I believe in four years after that she will lose just like HW Bush was a one term president so will Hillary. And by then we will have nominated a liberal Supreme Court justice to replace one of them retiring or conservatives that have bound to leave in the next few years. And then maybe by then we'll have Congress or the house back

Hillary is not, I repeat is not going to win.....if we don't get a really viable candidate to run against her, the GOP will win....The Clintons are toooooo damned messy....I won't vote for her at all, don't like her or her husband, never did, never will!

Two things happened during that last election, 2 things....the democrats put up cowards as candidate, Allison Grimes of Ky...who couldn't even admit she voted for fuckin Obama, which turned people off and low voter turn out. Had nothing to do with a mandate....democrats are a party of fuckin cowards, plain and simple.
And the people who voted for Mitch McConnell in Kentucky are idiots

Things are fine? Really?

Hillary is not, I repeat is not going to win.....if we don't get a really viable candidate to run against her, the GOP will win....The Clintons are toooooo damned messy....I won't vote for her at all, don't like her or her husband, never did, never will!
But she will be the first woman president bet. Blacks turned out for Obama and women will turn out for Hillary. They want to see the first woman president. Who cares what you think you never liked the clintons you just admitted that

And we all saw how these same whiners RESPECTED Bush until the day he left office.

Exactly, I had favorable opinion of Bush until Iraq and then couldn't stand the man. Not an Obama fan, but I'm less resentful. I'm happy to yield the floor to others for their turn to bitch-and-moan. I can relate.

Forum List

Back