President Obama "will directly address the technical problems"

It's no mystery, Obama is responsible for this disaster. He used tax dollars to pay off his political supporters, claiming the money was for them to build the healthcare exchange. This is why government is not efficient or productive.

Or it could be like any other commercial site that has had problems.

Google & Twitter work , millions and millions of hits everday, why cant the goverment with all its resources get a stupid website to work.

I can hear it now,

My people, remain calm....yes we screwed up big time and spent billions of dollars for the piece of crap...but have faith in me me me me me....I am king after all and my comrades are all saints...none of this was their Fault, remember that

Obabble will speak from the WH today and will declare the ACA "glitches" are unacceptable. He may also appoint a commission to get to the bottom of this situation with the intent to hold those responsible...responsible.

And thus we stumble on to 2016.

ObamaCare enrollees to join president in Rose Garden (Video) - The Hill's Healthwatch

If that doesn't fix the whole mess, nothing will. At his command the lions lay down with lambs, the rain falls, and the seas stop their rise.

Obabble will speak from the WH today and will declare the ACA "glitches" are unacceptable. He may also appoint a commission to get to the bottom of this situation with the intent to hold those responsible...responsible.

And thus we stumble on to 2016.

ObamaCare enrollees to join president in Rose Garden (Video) - The Hill's Healthwatch

If that doesn't fix the whole mess, nothing will. At his command the lions lay down with lambs, the rain falls, and the seas stop their rise.

i bet he sends the company a strongly worded letter

the same company that was fired by Canada

for incompetence

I can hear it now,

My people, remain calm....yes we screwed up big time and spent billions of dollars for the piece of crap...but have faith in me me me me me....I am king after all and my comrades are all saints...none of this was their Fault, remember that

nope not a chance of it

it is the Republicans fault

more so the Teaparty terrorists fault

Want a preview of his lecture? Here you go.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zDAmPIq29ro]Animal House - All Is Well! - YouTube[/ame]

Or it could be like anything Obabble tries...a feckin disaster.

Yeah..really blew that Osama bin Laden thing. I mean that man is DEAD! And that auto industry? Dayum..they are building those ugly muscle cars again..that people are actually buying.

What a mess..I tell you what.. :cool:

Wow....you can think of two things and its only been five years!!!??? I am persuaded...fo sho....

I could think of more..but coffee had not been engaged.

:tongue:

It's no mystery, Obama is responsible for this disaster. He used tax dollars to pay off his political supporters, claiming the money was for them to build the healthcare exchange. This is why government is not efficient or productive.

Google & Twitter work , millions and millions of hits everday, why cant the goverment with all its resources get a stupid website to work.

And you think that happened overnight?

:lol:

That said, you guys could have made a lot of hay about hiring a Canuck firm to build this..

I was pretty pissed when I heard that. :mad:

the people in this country should be damn pissed at the waste of taxpayers money and the total INCOMPETENCE of this man and his clown administration over this stinking new high priced, entitlement, Fascist government program, ObambamfailnoCare...they should be calling for their Resignations and ready to run them out with pitchforks..

yet we still see his cult members making excuse after excuse for him...

sickening really

also, what the HELL does he care, he and his comrades in government DON'T HAVE TO USE IT

but he be looking our for you little bee workers who has to PAY FOR IT

what an ass

Last edited:

That said, you guys could have made a lot of hay about hiring a Canuck firm to build this..

Three years is not overnight sallow. :cool:

Sounded more like an advertisement for Obamacare.

I'm just going to wait for the complete rollout and let the people get a glimpse
of how expensive this is going to be for them. Too many will be opting for the fines.

Wait, he already had the talk? I thought for sure that he could talk all the problems right out of the exchange websites. It should be all fixed and ready to go now after he talked at it. No?

:confused:

The Obama administration dropped the ball on his namesake legacy government program. He should just apologize to the American people & delay the individual mandate a year like he did for special interest.

The Obama administration dropped the ball on his namesake legacy government program. He should just apologize to the American people & delay the individual mandate a year like he did for special interest.

Yeah, the irony of doing it now after he shutdown the government because he refused to allow the H.R bill doing just that, would be too riich.

I mean, that would be perfect irony. Of course, LOLberals would then blame republicans for the delay.

Generally in IT all the testing you do..doesn't match when it goes live.

And anyone that's actually worked on an IT project knows this.

Generally in IT all the testing you do..doesn't match when it goes live.

And anyone that's actually worked on an IT project knows this.

There have been a number of IT people and not the guy working in a company of 5 people
that keeps the Internet running say this thing was poorly designed...

In my firm, if you roll out IT software or hardware and it doesn't work, you end up in the unemployment line. A couple of bugs here and there are one thing. This exchange system is fuckin broken, dude. Not that it's surprising you'd think differently. Being rather slow, Shallow and inept.

You work in IT? I wouldn't let someone of your caliber touch my systems.

Forum List

Back