President Obama's weekly address: Thanksgiving

I didn't know Muslims celebrated Thanksgiving

You are mixing religion and national holidays.

Thanksgiving is a NATIONAL holiday that crosses religious boundaries. American Christians, Jews, Muslims, Buddhists, Shintoist, agnositics, etc... all celebrate Thanksgiving in the USA. It's not just a Christian holiday. Get yer facts straight.

And since our President is a protestant Christian, I have no idea why you decided to even mention muslims on this thread. Strange. Care to explain that weird detour of yours?

Thanksgiving is a NATIONAL holiday that crosses religious boundaries. American Christians, Jews, Muslims, Buddhists, Shintoist, agnositics, etc... all celebrate Thanksgiving in the USA. It's not just a Christian holiday. Get yer facts straight.

And since our President is a protestant Christian, I have no idea why you decided to even mention muslims on this thread. Strange. Care to explain that weird detour of yours?

Uh, fail. Can't we please have a real Christian holiday without including pagans and other trash? You sure as hell won't find my ass celebrating Ramadan, Hanukah or any of that bullshit.

Protestant Christian? ROFLMAO. Are we 12?

ummm..... he's our duly elected CEO of this great nation. Why would anyone take issue with an annual holiday address??? :eusa_eh:

^ and there it is :eusa_doh: Don't you people EVER take a day-off from your SeanRush- induced, hate/fear?

Last edited:
ummm..... he's our duly elected CEO of this great nation. Why would anyone take issue with an annual holiday address??? :eusa_eh:

Duly selected. By 5,000,000 illegals and welfare cases.

link (reputable)? Never mind. You people thrive on hate & fear or is it Fear & Hate. Its displayed right here in this thread for all to see. All our proud President did was wish this great nation a Happy thanksgiving & you people sound the rw alarm :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Uh, fail. Can't we please have a real Christian holiday without including pagans and other trash? You sure as hell won't find my ass celebrating Ramadan, Hanukah or any of that bullshit.

Protestant Christian? ROFLMAO. Are we 12?

As I have stated before, if Obama was put on trial for being a Christian, there would not be enough evidence to convict him!

I don't have a problem with Jewish holidays recognized in addition to Christian ones.

Many of us S. Baptists do not consider ourselves as Protestants. We can be traced back to the first few centuries which was before the Catholic church was brought about, and protestants are those who protested against the Catholic church. Just a little information to confuse. :lol:

Allow me to 'speak' for Warrior. He's a Racist, Homophobe, Misogynist and overall bigot. And those are his better side. He was given a bad conduct discharge from the Navy after dropping his soap continuously and has a criminal record for smelling the bicycle seats at the local elementary school. A strange hobby to be sure, but one which is less offensive then most of his other 'hobby's'.

Forum List

Back