President Obama's weekly address: Thanksgiving

I didn't know Muslims celebrated Thanksgiving

You are mixing religion and national holidays.

Thanksgiving is a NATIONAL holiday that crosses religious boundaries. American Christians, Jews, Muslims, Buddhists, Shintoist, agnositics, etc... all celebrate Thanksgiving in the USA. It's not just a Christian holiday. Get yer facts straight.

And since our President is a protestant Christian, I have no idea why you decided to even mention muslims on this thread. Strange. Care to explain that weird detour of yours?

Allow me to 'speak' for Warrior. He's a Racist, Homophobe, Misogynist and overall bigot. And those are his better side. He was given a bad conduct discharge from the Navy after dropping his soap continuously and has a criminal record for smelling the bicycle seats at the local elementary school. A strange hobby to be sure, but one which is less offensive then most of his other 'hobby's'.

Oh.... one of those....

ok...

igit...

Thanksgiving is a NATIONAL holiday that crosses religious boundaries. American Christians, Jews, Muslims, Buddhists, Shintoist, agnositics, etc... all celebrate Thanksgiving in the USA. It's not just a Christian holiday. Get yer facts straight.

And since our President is a protestant Christian, I have no idea why you decided to even mention muslims on this thread. Strange. Care to explain that weird detour of yours?

Uh, fail. Can't we please have a real Christian holiday without including pagans and other trash? You sure as hell won't find my ass celebrating Ramadan, Hanukah or any of that bullshit.

Protestant Christian? ROFLMAO. Are we 12?

As I have stated before, if Obama was put on trial for being a Christian, there would not be enough evidence to convict him!

I don't have a problem with Jewish holidays recognized in addition to Christian ones.

Many of us S. Baptists do not consider ourselves as Protestants. We can be traced back to the first few centuries which was before the Catholic church was brought about, and protestants are those who protested against the Catholic church. Just a little information to confuse. :lol:

The term "protestant" has been used for over 400 years as a generic term for any part of the Christian faith that is non-catholic, but if you want to split hairs, I have not problem with that. Always willing to learn.

As for the trial remark, you must have some really vivid, remarkable dreams, there...

Doesn't matter, he's not a Christian. I'm not 1 either because I know in order to be one you must act like one. I don't pass the test and neither does Barry the magic negro from the cult, racial identity church. God doesn't let fudge packers into heaven unless they repent and so on so I'm afraid the crack cocaine smoking Manchurian parasite doesn't qualify.

Let's sum it up..............

My fellow Americans............

I hope you enjoyed the Tur ey and Dressing today........Provided for you by the Goberment......

I hope you enjoy the Free Internet, section 8 housing, and welfare assistance.........

I have gone out of my way to ma e you go into the poverty levels to ensure you get a taste of my Hope and Change................

Please continue to vote for us, so we can send more of you these gifts from Uncle Sammy............

Please continue to support me as I violate the law, to bring you all this good chit.............
More is on the way, as I bring in more to the poverty rolls to ensure that we ta e care of our supporters...........

I would li e, dang eyboard, to send my reply to the Liar N Chief..............

He can STUFF HIS HOPE AND CHANGE...............

Last edited by a moderator:

What else would you expect from clueless partisan hacks? :lol::lol:

Thank you President Obama for such a heart-warming speech. Thank you for being big enough to ignore the stupid comments from those who don't have any sense, who have so much hate in their hearts that they can take a solemn moment and turn it into a hateful moment. God Bless your family, and may you continue to succeed in spite of the nay-sayers and ill-wishers, you're doing a great job....Keep it up!

I would expect that they would want to be smart enough to learn.

I would expect that they would want to be smart enough to learn.

It's easier for them to try and pull the wool over people's eyes than to actually learn.

Uh, fail. Can't we please have a real Christian holiday without including pagans and other trash? You sure as hell won't find my ass celebrating Ramadan, Hanukah or any of that bullshit.

Protestant Christian? ROFLMAO. Are we 12?

As I have stated before, if Obama was put on trial for being a Christian, there would not be enough evidence to convict him!
Not any more than there was with George W. Bush, but somehow, George was praised any time that he mentioned Jesus or God, on the other hand, when Obama does it, it goes unnoticed, until he doesn't....then it's all over the rightwing media, "OMG, Obama didn't mention Jesus" - George Bush thought that Islam and Christians worshipped the same God, how's that for clarity in his Christianity?

Many of us S. Baptists do not consider ourselves as Protestants. We can be traced back to the first few centuries which was before the Catholic church was brought about, and protestants are those who protested against the Catholic church. Just a little information to confuse.
I've always said the same thing, but lately, some Baptists seem to protest a lot of things.
I'm glad my church hasn't gone overboard.

Doesn't matter, he's not a Christian. I'm not 1 either because I know in order to be one you must act like one.
And how do you know he doesn't in his private life? He is President of the United States, a country that embraces people of many religions. He can't play favorites in his position, but then, you're wouldn't understand something as complicated as that.:lol:

I don't pass the test and neither does Barry the magic negro from the cult, racial identity church. God doesn't let fudge packers into heaven unless they repent and so on so I'm afraid the crack cocaine smoking Manchurian parasite doesn't qualify.
You don't have to draw us a picture, nor even bother to explain, we can tell that you are not Christian by your mere inane posts. Christians don't denigrate people, (even dumbasses that don't have a clue, that think they are superior just because God allowed them to be born white, even if he shortchanged them in the brain department) and Obama treats everyone with respect, so you can't say he doesn't qualify. Phfffft!

Allow me to 'speak' for Warrior. He's a Racist, Homophobe, Misogynist and overall bigot. And those are his better side. He was given a bad conduct discharge from the Navy after dropping his soap continuously and has a criminal record for smelling the bicycle seats at the local elementary school. A strange hobby to be sure, but one which is less offensive then most of his other 'hobby's'.

:rofl:

That about sums him up. Must have been VERY awkward around the goat locker given his his obsession w/ everything cawk , IF he made E-7, as he claims :eusa_liar:

Doesn't matter, he's not a Christian. I'm not 1 either because I know in order to be one you must act like one.
And how do you know he doesn't in his private life? He is President of the United States, a country that embraces people of many religions. He can't play favorites in his position, but then, you're wouldn't understand something as complicated as that.:lol:

I don't pass the test and neither does Barry the magic negro from the cult, racial identity church. God doesn't let fudge packers into heaven unless they repent and so on so I'm afraid the crack cocaine smoking Manchurian parasite doesn't qualify.
You don't have to draw us a picture, nor even bother to explain, we can tell that you are not Christian by your mere inane posts. Christians don't denigrate people, (even dumbasses that don't have a clue, that think they are superior just because God allowed them to be born white, even if he shortchanged them in the brain department) and Obama treats everyone with respect, so you can't say he doesn't qualify. Phfffft!

You're right, most Christians don't bring people down, and I'm not one so I'll hate on your black God and you'll live with it. When he finally dies I'll find his grave and defecate on it.

You're right, most Christians don't bring people down, and I'm not one so I'll hate on your black God and you'll live with it. When he finally dies I'll find his grave and defecate on it.

OMG, feeling well today? Or is it the ODS, stage IV?

I'm baptist, and i have yet to meet a christian pastor the would break one of the ten commandments in a sermon, by using the Lords name in vain. I would walk out and never go back.

Well, at least you're honest about yourself. That's not enough to qualify you as a Christian, or entry into heaven - and my God doesn't have a color, and Obama isn't my God, either, so defecate on his grave if you so desire, it'll just re-affirm what I said about you in my previous post.

I'm baptist, and i have yet to meet a christian pastor the would break one of the ten commandments in a sermon, by using the Lords name in vain. I would walk out and never go back.

Did I mention any christian pastor taking the Lord's name in vain?

Did I mention any christian pastor taking the Lord's name in vain?

Oh, he's probably talking about The Rev Wright - and his "God Damn America". He wasn't really mentioning God's name in vain....he was making a statement about America's attitude and how God was punishing it. Pat Robertson made a similar statement during 9/11 and I didn't hear any Christian condemn him for it.

And, Obama did denounce Wright for it and I'm sure he never went back to his church, but I'm sure that's not enough for the Obama haters.

Forum List

Back