President Pelousy?

One of Congress' job is oversight of the executive branch, I think WIllPower's problem is with the Constitution.

Your lying again, happy.....Congress only has oversight in legislative matters, none of which is involved here because they aren't legislating anything. Pelousy has her own agenda, as demented as it is, to be in charge of us all...sooner or later she'll start speaking in tongues and be dragged out off the House floor. :blahblah:

if you actually believe the shit you just posted you don't have the IQ to be a member here.

Congressional over sight (also) includes Congress being a check on the executive.

USMB needs to do a better job at vetting membership; you are too fucking stupid to post here.
Remind me:

Where is The Law that authorizes Congress to request the tax returns of US Citizens and make them available to The Public?

Care to show us that?

She's Senile.

She'd be as bad as Cankles McPutin.

Is that the power
One of Congress' job is oversight of the executive branch, I think WIllPower's problem is with the Constitution.

Your lying again, happy.....Congress only has oversight in legislative matters, none of which is involved here because they aren't legislating anything. Pelousy has her own agenda, as demented as it is, to be in charge of us all...sooner or later she'll start speaking in tongues and be dragged out off the House floor. :blahblah:

Actually, you're incorrect. Congress has the right of oversight. This is not specifically mentioned in the Constitution because the role of a congressional body has always been to oversee. There have been many cases upheld by the Supreme Court related to congressional oversight and they are the final authority on how the Constitution is to be applied. So, yeah, you no like the Constitution.
nope, legislative branch only. oversight is to ensure legislation is followed not oversight of private citizens.

Not according to the law of the land as interpreted by the Supreme Court which by the authority of the Constitution gets to make those kinds of decisions that should never be left up to an entity with a conflict of interest like a president, or one of his weird sycophants.
that's the SCOTUS, not the Congress. they only make the laws, the SCOTUS ensures the laws are followed as per the legislation passed. nothing about congress has oversight of individual citizens. nothing. you can post up any decisions to correct me.

SCOTUS interprets the law and their constitutional viability. Are you really unable to follow? Precedent is set, from the beginning of our country, Congress has oversight over the executive branch, it's been held up by the entity that has the Constitutional authority to make that decision. Get it?

if you actually believe the shit you just posted you don't have the IQ to be a member here.

Congressional over sight (also) includes Congress being a check on the executive.

USMB needs to do a better job at vetting membership; you are too fucking stupid to post here.
Remind me:

Where is The Law that authorizes Congress to request the tax returns of US Citizens and make them available to The Public?

Care to show us that?

I didn't say there is one, and I didn't say there isn't one.

If you're so fucking interested why don't you go fucking find it your fucking self?

She's Senile.

She'd be as bad as Cankles McPutin.

Is that the power

Actually, you're incorrect. Congress has the right of oversight. This is not specifically mentioned in the Constitution because the role of a congressional body has always been to oversee. There have been many cases upheld by the Supreme Court related to congressional oversight and they are the final authority on how the Constitution is to be applied. So, yeah, you no like the Constitution.
nope, legislative branch only. oversight is to ensure legislation is followed not oversight of private citizens.

Not according to the law of the land as interpreted by the Supreme Court which by the authority of the Constitution gets to make those kinds of decisions that should never be left up to an entity with a conflict of interest like a president, or one of his weird sycophants.
that's the SCOTUS, not the Congress. they only make the laws, the SCOTUS ensures the laws are followed as per the legislation passed. nothing about congress has oversight of individual citizens. nothing. you can post up any decisions to correct me.

SCOTUS interprets the law and their constitutional viability. Are you really unable to follow? Precedent is set, from the beginning of our country, Congress has oversight over the executive branch, it's been held up by the entity that has the Constitutional authority to make that decision. Get it?
well again, all you have to do is prove it. post the precedence.

Long winded way of you saying you don't know dick about government oversight.

I warned you before about stepping to me...now look at ya......
DDsmilie_panic.gif

Remind me:

Care to show us that?

If you're so fucking interested why don't you go fucking find it your fucking self?

There isn't one. Same as Congress cannot tell Barr to break the law by making Grand Jury Material public.

Why don't you go out and find The Truth and come back a better man?

Remind me:

Care to show us that?

There isn't one. Same as Congress cannot tell Barr to break the law by making Grand Jury Material public.

Truth?

AGAIN: "Congressional over sight (also) includes Congress being a check on the executive."

There is your truth; again.

Now get lost little retard.

Remind me:

Care to show us that?

Truth?

AGAIN: "Congressional over sight (also) includes Congress being a check on the executive."

There is your truth; again.

Now get lost little retard.

Numb Nuts, there are three Co-Equal Branches of Government.

That means Congress cannot use it's power to interfere with The President doing his job with Illegal Investigations and Illegal Requests for Documents that are Illegal and Unconstitutional for them to have.

Why doesn't The House bring up Trump on Impeachment Charges since Mueller, and Barr have told them to fuck themselves and they aren't testifying before one of their stupid Committees in a stupid Committee Hearing?

Care to explain why Mueller did not march right up to The White House and haul Trump out in Handcuffs like you all said he was going to do?

In fact, No One from here on out is going to talk to Congress or appear before their silly hearings.

So what is Nancy and Chuck going to do about it?

I'll tell you what.

Same thing that they have done in Congress for the last 3 years.

ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!

When is Trump Jr and Ivanka going to be arrested?

You promised us they would be in jail by now.

The thing about Nancy is she has to keep an eye on the real Speaker.....AOC....must be tough being replaced by a bartender who's terrified of a garbage disposal. :lol:

BZS.gif

Nancy is now saying Trump "pounded the desk, yelled at her, and stormed out of the room yesterday. None of that is true but Fancy Nancy has all the Fake News Media repeating it verbatim....here's how it works:

Pelosi urges Trump aides, family to stage an ‘intervention’ for the 'good of the country'

and you know it is not true because why? You were there?

Please, tell US all here how it really went down.

Well Trump pounded his hand on the table, Harvey the rabbit looked at Nancy and gave her the nod. Then the table stood up a smacked Trump back!!!....but the table and Harvey both told Nancy not to rat them out!
After that she changed her adult undergarment and finished her apple mush.

Jo

Nazi Pelosi got rich off of The Taxpayer by running her mouth and never doing anything.

Rinse Lather and repeat until 2020 when she loses The Gavel again.

Forum List

Back