President Trump Addresses the Nation - January 8, 2019

Great address by Trump.

I put the TV on mute when those two turd brain Democrat assholes came on. Who would want to listen to those two hate mongering shitheads?

What was good about it? Nothing new, nothing of any use, just the same old tied stuff told in a different setting.

Plus reading off the teleprompter is not really his thing, they would have been better served letting him wing it

Absolutely the worst speech I have ever seen from Trump

On another thread someone asked where does he get permission to spend the money building the wall. The answer; Congress already authorized 700 miles of wall they just didn't provide the money to pay for it, so he already has permission. He just needs to establish the national emergency and pull the money from elsewhere.

Ow, Mark Levin on fire on Hannity. If Chuck or Nancy are listening to this, they are going to pray it doesn't go viral.

Dis you not year the Democratic response? They are for strong border security, including fortifying the border barriers, but to spend all those billions on an antiquated 2,000 mile wall is pure folly. A waste of money
Please...experience tells us both Pelosi and Schumer were lying their asses off...they will never secure the border or they would have done so by now...enough is enough....
The Democrats supported the Secure Fence Act of 2006 as well as increased border security. The difference between now and then is that the barrier was 700 miles and not a 2000 mile boondoggle. As Pelosi said everyone wants a strong border, but this wall is just a charade.

Great address by Trump.

I put the TV on mute when those two turd brain Democrat assholes came on. Who would want to listen to those two hate mongering shitheads?

What was good about it? Nothing new, nothing of any use, just the same old tied stuff told in a different setting.

Plus reading off the teleprompter is not really his thing, they would have been better served letting him wing it

Who thought it was a good idea for him to sit there and read straight from the teleprompter?

Levin telling it like it is, with passion

Nancy Pelosi and Chuck Schumer will have two things to say.
Everything Trump said is a lie and they will tell us how great it will be if we give them a shitload more of our money in taxes.

They will say with a big smile that we should give them their crumbs back.

How does one pay for a 2000mile wall? Tax cuts ?
Retard, no one ever said it’s going to be 2,000 miles.
But you already knew that.
You’re just a scummy liar.

How long is the border ?
Less than 900 miles needs a barrier.
You read these threads.
Either you can read or leave the forum.

This says 650 miles have a barrier . I’m guessing not all wall.

9 facts you should know about the border before Trump addresses the nation
Oh! You can read.

Fact remains we have no border security on the southern border....
Up to this point it’s been an utter failure...
Illegal immigration over our southern border is down

Looks like border Security is holding

Great address by Trump.

Who thought it was a good idea for him to sit there and read straight from the teleprompter?

Everyone with a triple digit IQ. You obviously didn’t qualify

Levin telling it like it is, with passion
To be honest, Rush and Levin never gave a shit about cheap labor until a week or so before Trump won.
Hannity, a globalist forever, put his wallet on the line from the day Trump tossed his hat in the ring.

Nancy Pelosi and Chuck Schumer will have two things to say.
Everything Trump said is a lie and they will tell us how great it will be if we give them a shitload more of our money in taxes.

They will say with a big smile that we should give them their crumbs back.

How does one pay for a 2000mile wall? Tax cuts ?

You're kidding right, one word MEXICO!

We've had scattered or confusing border security over the years alright, but has this control been led by the Demon-crats who have used that border politically for years now, instead of securing it as it should have been ???

Empty

Attachments

• A707D692-A5B0-497A-807F-2F91B40A4AD3.jpeg
    A707D692-A5B0-497A-807F-2F91B40A4AD3.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 12
Illegal immigration over our southern border is down

Looks like border Security is holding
Lol
Only a fool would believe that, it’s a clown show down there. And the joke is on the American people

Great address by Trump.

Everyone with a triple digit IQ. You obviously didn’t qualify

Oh please, Trump's biggest strength is his passion and energy. This lacked everything that makes Trump what he is.

Forum List

Back