President Trump Addresses the Nation - January 8, 2019

Live
Next event begins at 9:00 PM EST.

We will be able to watch the President from the Oval Office here

I will make it my point to not listen to tRump let alone look at the tyrant and his lies because I am not in the mood to be brainwashed.

Nancy Pelosi and Chuck Schumer will have two things to say.
Everything Trump said is a lie and they will tell us how great it will be if we give them a shitload more of our money in taxes.

They will say with a big smile that we should give them their crumbs back.

How does one pay for a 2000mile wall? Tax cuts ?
We are trading non working Liberal moochers..........sucking off the Gov't tit for workers from Mexico.......it's our form of Amnesty...............You wanted Compromise........there you go...........you packed yet.
:abgg2q.jpg:
Mexico isn't paying are they.
Trump explained how they are

Fact remains we have no border security on the southern border....
Up to this point it’s been an utter failure...
We've had scattered or confusing border security over the years alright, but has this control been led by the Demon-crats who have used that border politically for years now, instead of securing it as it should have been ???
Yep, Our so-called border security knows they fail every single day...

Great address by Trump.

I put the TV on mute when those two turd brain Democrat assholes came on. Who would want to listen to those two hate mongering shitheads?

What was good about it? Nothing new, nothing of any use, just the same old tied stuff told in a different setting.

Plus reading off the teleprompter is not really his thing, they would have been better served letting him wing it

Absolutely the worst speech I have ever seen from Trump

Who thought it was a good idea for him to sit there and read straight from the teleprompter?

Everyone with a triple digit IQ. You obviously didn’t qualify

Oh please, Trump's biggest strength is his passion and energy. This lacked everything that makes Trump what he is.

Wrong! He was sincere, compassionate, and sensible. The polls will tells us who won the night

What was good about it? Nothing new, nothing of any use, just the same old tied stuff told in a different setting.

Plus reading off the teleprompter is not really his thing, they would have been better served letting him wing it

Absolutely the worst speech I have ever seen from Trump

Who thought it was a good idea for him to sit there and read straight from the teleprompter?

Everyone with a triple digit IQ. You obviously didn’t qualify

Oh please, Trump's biggest strength is his passion and energy. This lacked everything that makes Trump what he is.

Wrong! He was sincere, compassionate, and sensible. The polls will tells us who won the night
I thought Trumpers hated polls?

A bigger picture of the evil looking shitheads. Those hateful turd brains are the face of the filthy Democrat Party nowadays.

13-D3-D6-F8-F2-BB-42-E9-ACEB-753-C663200-BD.png

Trump is out there as a salesman convincing why we need to keep the government Shutdown till he gets his wall

He failed

Illegal immigration over our southern border is down

Looks like border Security is holding

You mean until the next Open Border President takes over and tells Mexicans, "the games back on boys, send us your finest"?

A future president can get rid of ICE, tell border guards, "catch and release everyone", and you will be run by Democrats for another 50 years until China decides they are tired of playing with the mouse and invade you.

This is about your sovereignty and economic solvency.

Last edited:
The Uncomfortable, Inconvenient Truth:

"In the last two years, ICE officers made 266,000 arrests of aliens with criminal records including those charged or convicted of 100,000 assaults, 30,000 sex crimes, and 4,000 violent killings. Over the years thousands of Americans have been brutally killed by those who illegally entered our country and thousands more lives will be lost if we don't act right now. This is a humanitarian crisis, a crisis of the heart and a crisis of the soul.

Last month, 20,000 migrant children were illegally brought into the united States, a dramatic increase. These children are used as human pawns by vicious coyotes and ruthless gangs. One in three women are sexually assaulted on the dangerous trek up through Mexico. Women and children are the biggest victims by far of our broken system. This is the tragic reality of illegal immigration on our southern border. This is the cycle of human suffering that I am determined to end."

Full text: Donald Trump's immigration address

There was nothing new for Trump or CHancy. CNN did not challenge the fact that the border patrol said that they need the wall. Both sides are dug in. This shutdown will not end well. This shutdown will break the record for length.

FXN is showing Obama promoting the wall. Back then all the dems voted for the wall. Now its a bad thing.

Lol
Only a fool would believe that, it’s a clown show down there. And the joke is on the American people
Facts are facts. Ilelgal immigration is down.

Deal with it.

Lol
Only a fool would believe that, it’s a clown show down there. And the joke is on the American people
Facts are facts. Ilelgal immigration is down.

Deal with it.
Our so called border security is not protecting anybody… That’s obvious it’s been a total failure

Forum List

Back