President Trump and his vision for America

Do you believe this budget proposal will make America Great

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Stupid poll. The budget is just part of it. the wall and the repeal of Obama's idiocies are more important.

Obama’s idiocies like clean air and water and holding polluters accountable while preparing for the future with clean energy jobs.

Meathead never seems to think, he defends his side no matter how foolish is his defense.

Stupid poll. The budget is just part of it. the wall and the repeal of Obama's idiocies are more important.
Obama’s idiocies like clean air and water and holding polluters accountable while preparing for the future with clean energy jobs.
Among others, yes.
What kind of person thinks clean air and water plus fining polluters is bad?
I don't think clean air and water plus fining polluters is bad. I do understand efficiency ratio and that things have to be taken in the right measure. I cannot abide snowflakes and pajama boys like you and Obama presuming to dictate what that is.

So you wait until irreparable damage is done before regulations should be imposed? Have you ever been to a dentist?

MAGA...God bless you POTUS. Finally the waste is disappearing.

Not likely, you appeared, adding to the waste.
I think our president is doing what is necessary to MAGA. I think he is doing Yeoman's work for the people. Work that many career politicians and bureaucrats simply have not done.

You think? I doubt it.
I know you doubt. Sadly and quite contradictory, you and people like you, who do doubt the true greatness and vision of POTUS, have, are and will continue to reap the many benefits. However, WE as Americans should benefit. E Pluribus Unum. God bless America and God Bless Donald J. Trump.
Topic finished
'mic drop.

7E6417BA-46FC-414E-AD24-9329B881D510.jpeg
CE288A31-26EA-447C-A351-1F4B11154C0C.jpeg

The nuts and bolts are Trump’s vision is to hand this country over completely to the fossil fuel companies.
His plans are to drill off every coast, plunder our protected national forests and to destroy every pristine area of this country..

View attachment 182687 View attachment 182686

The nuts and bolts are Trump’s vision is to hand this country over completely to the fossil fuel companies.
His plans are to drill off every coast, plunder our protected national forests and to destroy every pristine area of this country..

I agree. What I don't understand is why his supporters don't care about our planet, and don't care that Donald Trump is an inept, incompetent elitist who doesn't care about them.

MAGA...God bless you POTUS. Finally the waste is disappearing.

Not likely, you appeared, adding to the waste.
I think our president is doing what is necessary to MAGA. I think he is doing Yeoman's work for the people. Work that many career politicians and bureaucrats simply have not done.

You think? I doubt it.
I know you doubt. Sadly and quite contradictory, you and people like you, who do doubt the true greatness and vision of POTUS, have, are and will continue to reap the many benefits. However, WE as Americans should benefit. E Pluribus Unum. God bless America and God Bless Donald J. Trump.
Topic finished
'mic drop.

I have no doubts! I watch, listen and hear what Trump says, does and tweets. I've concluded he is inept, incompetent and lacks the necessary honesty, experience and intelligence to hold the office of trust that is the POTUS.

He's not a leader, for I define a leader as one who listens to others and makes decision by thinking sagaciously. Trump seems to make decision based on two factors: 1) He asks himself, how will this effect me; and 2) the last person who offers an opinion on the issue in question, which meets his needs expressed in #1.

President Trump's 2019 Budget Proposal:

• Slashes Medicare by nearly $500 billion over ten years and Medicaid by $1.4 trillion;
  • Attacks our clean air, clean water, and public health bycutting funding for the Environmental Protection Agency by 30% and eliminates 30 environmental protection programs, including programs for climate change research, environmental education, protecting beaches, reducing lead risks, and protecting national estuaries;
  • Eliminates vital housing and community development programs, including capacity building for affordable housing, Community Development Block Grants, and the HOME Investment Partnerships program, all at a time when we urgently need to increase our supply of affordable housing. The HOME program alone has created 1.5 million jobs nationwide and generated $94 billion in local income while helping more than 270,000 families at risk of homelessness since its creation in 1992;
  • Cuts SNAP, formerly known as Food Stamps, by nearly 30% over the next ten years;
  • Undermines the Earned Income Tax Credit (EITC) and Child Tax Credit (CTC) programs that help lift thousands out of poverty every year by requiring participants to have a Social Security Number;
  • Eliminates 17 K-12 programs, for a total of $4.4 billion in cuts, including complete elimination of funding for afterschool programs and teacher development programs;
  • Eliminates the following programs:
    • Chemical Safety Board - the only safety agency to be eliminated
    • Special Olympics
    • National Endowment of the Arts
    • National Endowment of the Humanities
    • Corporation for National and Community Service (AmeriCorps, SeniorCorps, etc.);
  • Abandons the President's campaign promise to balance the budget and adds $7 trillion to the national debt.
President Trump's Infrastructure Plan:

• Increases spending by only $200 billion, which barely makes up for the cuts in other infrastructure programs proposed in his budget ($168 billion) and falls short of our infrastructure needs;
  • Shifts responsibility for infrastructure funding and maintenance to state and local governments and requires them to come up with 80% of funds, which likely will result in increased tolls on working families;
  • Privatizes the Air Traffic Control, which increases the national debt by $57 billion.
The budget proposal was included in a letter I received from a member of Congress.

What member of Congress?

It's a great feeling to finally have an intelligent president working hard to improve the lives of Americans.

President Trump's 2019 Budget Proposal:

• Slashes Medicare by nearly $500 billion over ten years and Medicaid by $1.4 trillion;
  • Attacks our clean air, clean water, and public health bycutting funding for the Environmental Protection Agency by 30% and eliminates 30 environmental protection programs, including programs for climate change research, environmental education, protecting beaches, reducing lead risks, and protecting national estuaries;
  • Eliminates vital housing and community development programs, including capacity building for affordable housing, Community Development Block Grants, and the HOME Investment Partnerships program, all at a time when we urgently need to increase our supply of affordable housing. The HOME program alone has created 1.5 million jobs nationwide and generated $94 billion in local income while helping more than 270,000 families at risk of homelessness since its creation in 1992;
  • Cuts SNAP, formerly known as Food Stamps, by nearly 30% over the next ten years;
  • Undermines the Earned Income Tax Credit (EITC) and Child Tax Credit (CTC) programs that help lift thousands out of poverty every year by requiring participants to have a Social Security Number;
  • Eliminates 17 K-12 programs, for a total of $4.4 billion in cuts, including complete elimination of funding for afterschool programs and teacher development programs;
  • Eliminates the following programs:
    • Chemical Safety Board - the only safety agency to be eliminated
    • Special Olympics
    • National Endowment of the Arts
    • National Endowment of the Humanities
    • Corporation for National and Community Service (AmeriCorps, SeniorCorps, etc.);
  • Abandons the President's campaign promise to balance the budget and adds $7 trillion to the national debt.
President Trump's Infrastructure Plan:

• Increases spending by only $200 billion, which barely makes up for the cuts in other infrastructure programs proposed in his budget ($168 billion) and falls short of our infrastructure needs;
  • Shifts responsibility for infrastructure funding and maintenance to state and local governments and requires them to come up with 80% of funds, which likely will result in increased tolls on working families;
  • Privatizes the Air Traffic Control, which increases the national debt by $57 billion.
The budget proposal was included in a letter I received from a member of Congress.

As always the far left does not post a link to this, so this must be far left religious dogma..

Forum List

Back