President Trump and his vision for America

Do you believe this budget proposal will make America Great

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
MAGA...God bless you POTUS. Finally the waste is disappearing.

Not likely, you appeared, adding to the waste.
I think our president is doing what is necessary to MAGA. I think he is doing Yeoman's work for the people. Work that many career politicians and bureaucrats simply have not done.
Balance the budget, naw no one has done it before why would Trump?
How do you eat an elephant Bart? One bite at a time. Bless you POTUS.

MAGA...God bless you POTUS. Finally the waste is disappearing.

Not likely, you appeared, adding to the waste.
I think our president is doing what is necessary to MAGA. I think he is doing Yeoman's work for the people. Work that many career politicians and bureaucrats simply have not done.
Balance the budget, naw no one has done it before why would Trump?
How do you eat an elephant Bart? One bite at a time. Bless you POTUS.
Not with record deficits..

Apparently, Trump's vision of America involves a trade war with China, and since he started putting tariffs on products, the Dow has lost almost 2,000 points. Somebody please tell him that we are getting tired of winning.

President Trump's 2019 Budget Proposal:

• Slashes Medicare by nearly $500 billion over ten years and Medicaid by $1.4 trillion;
  • Attacks our clean air, clean water, and public health bycutting funding for the Environmental Protection Agency by 30% and eliminates 30 environmental protection programs, including programs for climate change research, environmental education, protecting beaches, reducing lead risks, and protecting national estuaries;
  • Eliminates vital housing and community development programs, including capacity building for affordable housing, Community Development Block Grants, and the HOME Investment Partnerships program, all at a time when we urgently need to increase our supply of affordable housing. The HOME program alone has created 1.5 million jobs nationwide and generated $94 billion in local income while helping more than 270,000 families at risk of homelessness since its creation in 1992;
  • Cuts SNAP, formerly known as Food Stamps, by nearly 30% over the next ten years;
  • Undermines the Earned Income Tax Credit (EITC) and Child Tax Credit (CTC) programs that help lift thousands out of poverty every year by requiring participants to have a Social Security Number;
  • Eliminates 17 K-12 programs, for a total of $4.4 billion in cuts, including complete elimination of funding for afterschool programs and teacher development programs;
  • Eliminates the following programs:
    • Chemical Safety Board - the only safety agency to be eliminated
    • Special Olympics
    • National Endowment of the Arts
    • National Endowment of the Humanities
    • Corporation for National and Community Service (AmeriCorps, SeniorCorps, etc.);
  • Abandons the President's campaign promise to balance the budget and adds $7 trillion to the national debt.
President Trump's Infrastructure Plan:

• Increases spending by only $200 billion, which barely makes up for the cuts in other infrastructure programs proposed in his budget ($168 billion) and falls short of our infrastructure needs;
  • Shifts responsibility for infrastructure funding and maintenance to state and local governments and requires them to come up with 80% of funds, which likely will result in increased tolls on working families;
  • Privatizes the Air Traffic Control, which increases the national debt by $57 billion.
The budget proposal was included in a letter I received from a member of Congress.
All part of making America polluted and stupid to cater to his base..

Stupid poll. The budget is just part of it. the wall and the repeal of Obama's idiocies are more important.
Obama’s idiocies like clean air and water and holding polluters accountable while preparing for the future with clean energy jobs.

President Trump's 2019 Budget Proposal:

• Slashes Medicare by nearly $500 billion over ten years and Medicaid by $1.4 trillion;
  • Attacks our clean air, clean water, and public health bycutting funding for the Environmental Protection Agency by 30% and eliminates 30 environmental protection programs, including programs for climate change research, environmental education, protecting beaches, reducing lead risks, and protecting national estuaries;
  • Eliminates vital housing and community development programs, including capacity building for affordable housing, Community Development Block Grants, and the HOME Investment Partnerships program, all at a time when we urgently need to increase our supply of affordable housing. The HOME program alone has created 1.5 million jobs nationwide and generated $94 billion in local income while helping more than 270,000 families at risk of homelessness since its creation in 1992;
  • Cuts SNAP, formerly known as Food Stamps, by nearly 30% over the next ten years;
  • Undermines the Earned Income Tax Credit (EITC) and Child Tax Credit (CTC) programs that help lift thousands out of poverty every year by requiring participants to have a Social Security Number;
  • Eliminates 17 K-12 programs, for a total of $4.4 billion in cuts, including complete elimination of funding for afterschool programs and teacher development programs;
  • Eliminates the following programs:
    • Chemical Safety Board - the only safety agency to be eliminated
    • Special Olympics
    • National Endowment of the Arts
    • National Endowment of the Humanities
    • Corporation for National and Community Service (AmeriCorps, SeniorCorps, etc.);
  • Abandons the President's campaign promise to balance the budget and adds $7 trillion to the national debt.
President Trump's Infrastructure Plan:

• Increases spending by only $200 billion, which barely makes up for the cuts in other infrastructure programs proposed in his budget ($168 billion) and falls short of our infrastructure needs;
  • Shifts responsibility for infrastructure funding and maintenance to state and local governments and requires them to come up with 80% of funds, which likely will result in increased tolls on working families;
  • Privatizes the Air Traffic Control, which increases the national debt by $57 billion.
The budget proposal was included in a letter I received from a member of Congress.
Most trump supporters don’t follow the news and have no idea what Trump is really doing to this country.
If they saw the details of this budget they just might reconsider their blind loyalty to their fuhrer when it starts hurting their own families.

Stupid poll. The budget is just part of it. the wall and the repeal of Obama's idiocies are more important.
Obama’s idiocies like clean air and water and holding polluters accountable while preparing for the future with clean energy jobs.
Among others, yes.
What kind of person thinks clean air and water plus fining polluters is bad?
I don't think clean air and water plus fining polluters is bad. I do understand efficiency ratio and that things have to be taken in the right measure. I cannot abide snowflakes and pajama boys like you and Obama presuming to dictate what that is.

If we only left it up to DuPont and Dow to clean up their own toxic wastes, everything would be alright. Love Canal was Obama's fault....

I voted no. The budget just continues increasing the wealth disparity between those at the very top and the rest of us. It also takes away programs that help the needy, which republicans will applaud because they've been brainwashed into believing that programs that help the needy are ....take your pick....unconstitutional, immoral, destroyers of a person's ambitions. What about programs that help the wealthy, mr. republican? They're not immoral, etc.?
A very good link below that really shows how just a few at the top have most of the wealth.
Why Do Americans Tolerate Extreme Wealth Inequality?

This will just push us closer to the next recession. Trump's wild ride is all but over. Since the day that he signed his tax cut bill all the markets have slowed to a crawl.

Among others, yes.
What kind of person thinks clean air and water plus fining polluters is bad?
I don't think clean air and water plus fining polluters is bad. I do understand efficiency ratio and that things have to be taken in the right measure. I cannot abide snowflakes and pajama boys like you and Obama presuming to dictate what that is.
Yet you admitted above you think clean water and air is bad policy. Are you bi polar?

“ Efficiency ratio?”
Lmao
That’s total nonsense..
There should be no concessions to clean air and water for so many obvious reasons I shouldnt have to explain it.

During the campaign Doofus promised to not cut Medicare or Medicare.

• Slashes Medicare by nearly $500 billionover ten years and Medicaid by $1.4 trillion;
Lying motherfucking cock sucking scumbag.

Forum List

Back