President Trump at Championship Game: "The crowd roars!"

skookerasbil

Platinum Member
Aug 6, 2009
lol......who's not winning?:2up::bye1::bye1::bye1:

DTD8H5zUQAEBBre.jpg

TRUMP STANDS, CROWD ROARS!

Top story on DRUDGE right now s0ns!!!:coffee:

My God.....think of the head explosions last night as the jaws of the America haters hit the floor!!:bye1:

Check out that group of coloreds on the left. Where are their hands?

remember when Michelle showed up at a major car race event? the crowd didnt exactly cheer, or chant "were not worthy" !

President Trump loves the military and police which means he stands for law and order. Our 401Ks never looked better. The economy and jobs are looking great. He's kicking the shit out of ISIS and border crossings are way down even without the wall. People aren't stupid, with the exception of a few far left loons, they aren't going to vote against their own self interests even if they don't like the candidate.

President Trump loves the military and police which means he stands for law and order. Our 401Ks never looked better. The economy and jobs are looking great. He's kicking the shit out of ISIS and border crossings are way down even without the wall. People aren't stupid, with the exception of a few far left loons, they aren't going to vote against their own self interests even if they don't like the candidate.
I guess you have no idea what’s going on. This POS is overriding our laws and system of justice.
His dementia will be worse in 2020.

I guess you have no idea what’s going on. This POS is overriding our laws and system of justice.

I expect libs such as yourself to be full jonestowning themselves in 2020.

Totally false, snowflake!

LOL.

Take some Xanax for your TDS.

whoah - yet what was obama doing with our laws???

The crowds roared for Hitler too. Not saying that Trump is Hitler but his telling the police he has their back and encourages them to not treat arrestees so gentle and so what if the cops kinda bang their head putting them in the cop car, is an indication that this guy would be welcome as a dictator to millions of right wingers. Link below. Remember folks, when people are arrested, they're usually just suspects. It hasn't been determined whether they're innocent or guilty, so treat them in a humane manner. Then Trump pardoning that Sheriff Arpaio before he even had his day in court. Kind of unusual. It would have been just to allow the public to know what kind of person Sheriff Joe was that only a trial would bring out. A pretty good read is Sinclair Lewis's 'It can't happen here' about how dictators come into being.

Imagine what you think it will be in 2025.

Hypocrite: We must respect our national anthem.
Last night showed he didn’t know the lyrics of the national anthem.
Ha ha ha

Forum List

Back