🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

President Trump backs new bill to give nationwide right to conceal carry

Yes cause it’s the only thing proven to work.

If you read the article you'd find out there's no truth to it. By disarming the public, criminals have sitting ducks wherever they look, and that's why violent crime increased in those countries that have disarmed citizens.

London's murder rate surpasses New York's for 1st time ever
Our homicide rate is 4-5x greater.

In our country, you are eight times more likely to be murdered by a black than a white; four times by a Hispanic. If you exclude all the murders caused by minorities in this country, our murder rate would be similar to those countries you speak of.

Again, the problem is the people, not the guns.
That is some idiot thinking there. Bravo. What happens to the rates of those countries if you eliminate those most likely to kill? Duh
Let us know......the point he's making is culture, not guns cause most of the crime.
And he showed you London was getting worse.....why?
Because it's getting more "diverse".....
More like political instability. Brexit.

Yes, because the only thing you focus on are the guns and believe people are not the problem.

The Captain's Journal » Do Gun Bans Reduce Violent Crime? Ask the Aussies and Brits

If you read the article you'd find out there's no truth to it. By disarming the public, criminals have sitting ducks wherever they look, and that's why violent crime increased in those countries that have disarmed citizens.

In our country, you are eight times more likely to be murdered by a black than a white; four times by a Hispanic. If you exclude all the murders caused by minorities in this country, our murder rate would be similar to those countries you speak of.

That is some idiot thinking there. Bravo. What happens to the rates of those countries if you eliminate those most likely to kill? Duh

I expected that point to fly right over your head. So I'll make it more obvious for you:

You are comparing two entirely different groups of people, and not giving that any consideration. You only focus on guns as if they jump up and shoot people on their own. Guns are not timid and guns are not violent--only people are timid or violent. Guns don't change either.

With lots of lawful ownership, lots of guns are stolen.
Ok, so he is now saying we have to ban all guns......see we pick up the code
Just gave you a fact. Interesting conclusion YOU made from the fact.

So from your fact...a couple of things you have proven the right to be correct on

Gun control laws are useless.....because most bad people steal their guns........Thank you for that
And in order to stop bad people from having guns......no one can own guns.......its called logic look into it....
And yet it works so well in countries with it.
So when I said that you wanted to ban all guns, I was correct......
Switzerland didn’t ban all guns, but they have much better laws than us.

I expected that point to fly right over your head. So I'll make it more obvious for you:

You are comparing two entirely different groups of people, and not giving that any consideration. You only focus on guns as if they jump up and shoot people on their own. Guns are not timid and guns are not violent--only people are timid or violent. Guns don't change either.
Guns increase the pool for killers. Not long ago some 70 year old white guy killed several cops. At that age unarmed he’s not going to
kill several cops. But with guns most everyone can be an effective killer.

Let us know......the point he's making is culture, not guns cause most of the crime.
LOLOLOL, wow there is no point in talking to you...you blame the rise in crime on Brexit? OMG the delusion never stops with you.......seriously did your first grade teacher program you with that response (I say that because it feels like I'm talking to a first grader)

Guns increase the pool for killers. Not long ago some 70 year old white guy killed several cops. At that age unarmed he’s not going to
kill several cops. But with guns most everyone can be an effective killer.
Can you give us a link to stuff like that? It also means he can defend his house easier when thugs enter.......

& what about state's rights? even in the wild wild west, if it was decided you had to check yer guns b4 entering a town's boundaries, then that is what you had to do.
2nd amendment is federal law supersedes state law

Hey, ODIOUS...that horseshit was spiked by McConnell last year. You cited a GOP FAIL from last year. Looks like you need someone with better reading skills than the inbred White Supremacist "guiding" you now!

My my my,we got one TRIGGERED snowflake here. McConnell won't be around forever bitch boy. His RINO ass is old and we WILL get this passed sooner than later. Better watch out! BOO!
LOLOL

Oh? The bill is expired. It would have to be re-introduced. How are ya planning on getting this past Nancy Pelosi? You lost your opportunity when you lost the House.

LOLOLOL, wow there is no point in talking to you...you blame the rise in crime on Brexit? OMG the delusion never stops with you.......seriously did your first grade teacher program you with that response (I say that because it feels like I'm talking to a first grader)
You don’t think instability can increase crime? That is funny. See Mexico.

Ok, so he is now saying we have to ban all guns......see we pick up the code

So from your fact...a couple of things you have proven the right to be correct on

Gun control laws are useless.....because most bad people steal their guns........Thank you for that
And in order to stop bad people from having guns......no one can own guns.......its called logic look into it....
Such as?

& what about state's rights? even in the wild wild west, if it was decided you had to check yer guns b4 entering a town's boundaries, then that is what you had to do.

Hey, ODIOUS...that horseshit was spiked by McConnell last year. You cited a GOP FAIL from last year. Looks like you need someone with better reading skills than the inbred White Supremacist "guiding" you now!

My my my,we got one TRIGGERED snowflake here. McConnell won't be around forever bitch boy. His RINO ass is old and we WILL get this passed sooner than later. Better watch out! BOO!
LOLOL

Oh? The bill is expired. It would have to be re-introduced. How are ya planning on getting this past Nancy Pelosi? You lost your opportunity when you lost the House.
Did you not read his post, he said it was

Cornyn, Senate GOP Introduce Concealed-Carry Reciprocity Bill

Sens. Cruz, Cornyn File Concealed-Carry Reciprocity Bill | Ted Cruz | U.S. Senator for Texas

January 10, 2019

You lefties need to learn to read....and learn how to use google, it takes like 2 min.......

Why should states that have taken responsibility and legislated to reduce the number of guns on their streets be hamstrung by a few lunatic Wild West States?

Where are all the small government Conservatives? Should some rural states dictate policy for states populated by educated people?

What if the most lenient states where marijuana is concerned started calling the tune for the Lawrence Welk belt?
Since when do you give shit about the 10th Amendment......I agree states should make their own laws, but the ones that don't allow concealed carry are unconstitutional.
Explain how laws restricting concealed carry are unconstitutional

Brexit is nothing like Mexico. Mexico has a weak political system filled with corruption, Britain has a much more serious and stable political system. Brexit is more of a white person problem, it's not destabilizing the entire country....I doubt many people notice anything, since nothing on it has been done yet.

Such as?
The fundamental difference between Switzerland and the U.S. when it comes to buying guns is not the ease of purchase—it’s easy in both countries—but the regulations that are associated with gun ownership in Switzerland. Most firearms, with the exception of fully automatic weapons, are legal. But background checks are mandated, which is not always the case in the U.S. Heavy machine guns and military weapons such as grenade launchers are banned in Switzerland; under some circumstances they can be purchased in the U.S. Public-carrying permits are issued rarely. Guns can be transported, but must remain unloaded at all times when they’re not in use.

Hunting weapons must be registered with the local Canton. Pistols, rifles, and semiautomatic weapons require a license. The paperwork is relatively easy to obtain—and Cantons can make exceptions for individuals. (Citizens of Albania, Algeria, Sri Lanka, Kosovo, Macedonia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Serbia, and Turkey who live in the country as permanent residents are forbidden from buying guns because of their nations’ history of civil war.)

Why should states that have taken responsibility and legislated to reduce the number of guns on their streets be hamstrung by a few lunatic Wild West States?

Where are all the small government Conservatives? Should some rural states dictate policy for states populated by educated people?

What if the most lenient states where marijuana is concerned started calling the tune for the Lawrence Welk belt?
Since when do you give shit about the 10th Amendment......I agree states should make their own laws, but the ones that don't allow concealed carry are unconstitutional.
Explain how laws restricting concealed carry are unconstitutional
Shall not be abridged.......it's pretty clear

Brexit is nothing like Mexico. Mexico has a weak political system filled with corruption, Britain has a much more serious and stable political system. Brexit is more of a white person problem, it's not destabilizing the entire country....I doubt many people notice anything, since nothing on it has been done yet.
The slight increase in crime is nothing like Mexico either.

but Mexico has serious gun control........I thought that solves the problem

LOLOL

Did you not read his post, he said it was

Cornyn, Senate GOP Introduce Concealed-Carry Reciprocity Bill

Sens. Cruz, Cornyn File Concealed-Carry Reciprocity Bill | Ted Cruz | U.S. Senator for Texas

January 10, 2019

You lefties need to learn to read....and learn how to use google, it takes like 2 min.......
Moron, his link was from 2/2018. You must think 2018 came after 2019. :cuckoo:

but Mexico has serious gun control........I thought that solves the problem
No they don’t. They have corrupt law enforcement. They can’t enforce laws.

Forum List

Back