🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

President Trump calls Judge Jeanine "Justice Jeanine"...will he pick her for the Supreme Court?

I think it was a mistake because her show is called “JUSTICE With Judge Jeanine.

Judge Jeanine, I am afraid, would lay waste to douchebags like Kamala and the New Jersey moron who claimed he was Spartacus. IMO she would not be super polite and nice like Kavanaugh. She would rip the democrats to threads and thus probably get no votes from the douchebag side of the aisle. Which is why folks need to vote this November despite democrats trying to rig state elections.

I think it was a mistake because her show is called “JUSTICE With Judge Jeanine.

I think it was a mistake because Donald is an idiot who doesn't have the intellectual sharpness to keep television show titles separate from personal names. For fuck's sake, if someone called him President Apprentice he would flip his shit. Flip. His. Shit.

Might as well is a fucking circus....the USA was once a respected country.

Issa, what island are you from by the way? No offense intended. Point being the USA was respected during WWII and it faded from there. The homosexual Brock Hussaine Soerento Obama or what that POS's real name is institutionalized the USA as a failure as an attack on Whites. The Donald dusted that off, turned it sideways and shoved it up that qu33r's ass. And now we have new judges who are literate, English speaking heterosexuals in contrast to the bizarre freaks like Kagan, Soyotomaher, Ginsburg, etc.

Last edited:
Issa, what island are you from by the way? No offense intended. Point being the USA was respected during WWII and it faded from there. The homosexual Brock Hussaine Soerento Obama or what that POS's real name is institutionalized the USA as a failure as an attack on Whites. The Donald dusted that off, turned it sideways and shoved it up that qu33r's ass. And now we have new judges who are literate, English speaking heterosexuals in contrast to the bizarre freaks like Kagan, Soyotomaher, Ginsburg, etc.
US was respected relatively well up until a year ago.. now europe no longer relys on us and canada neither. it'll take years to recover.

The Swamp in Europe respected the USA like we respect Stormy Daniels you schmuck!

US was respected relatively well up until a year ago.. now europe no longer relys on us and canada neither. it'll take years to recover.
Let Me correct that for you.

It will take THEM years to recover AFTER a progressive is elected back into the chair.

The USA has no need to recover from the left-leaning bias of the EU or any other continent.
The Swamp in Europe respected the USA like we respect Stormy Daniels you schmuck!
We all know how much purchased respect is worth. If we ain't spending US dollars on them, they don't respect us.

With friends who respect you like that, who needs enemies?

Forum List

Back