President Trump Calls Out Cadet During Commence Speech at US Coast Guard Academy

tycho1572

Gold Member
Sep 2, 2016
Another amazing speech. :)
I especially liked the part where he calls Bruce out for fucking up. That starts at the 5:50 mark. :laugh:

I have to admit it was bigley until he started talking about himself and how he has been so mistreated. Just stick to script and congratulate these guys and wish them well.

I have to admit it was bigley until he started talking about himself and how he has been so mistreated. Just stick to script and congratulate these guys and wish them well.
He included a comment that needed to be said. Get over it.

Special Prosecutor just appointed for investigating the whole affair. A very good move.

DOJ Appoints Special Prosecutor To Investigate Trump Campaign’s Russia Ties
The decision is not a “finding that crimes have been committed,” Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein stressed.

WASHINGTON ― Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein has appointed former FBI Director Robert Mueller to serve as special prosecutor overseeing the investigation into Russian influence in the 2016 presidential election.

In a statement, Rosenstein stressed that his decision “is not a finding that crimes have been committed or that any prosecution is warranted.” But he said he’d determined “based upon the unique circumstances, the public interest requires me to place this investigation under the authority of a person who exercises a degree of independence from the normal chain of command.”

In an order dated May 17, Rosenstein wrote Mueller, as special counsel, will conduct an investigation into “any links and/or coordination between the Russian government and individuals associated with the campaign of President Donald Trump,” along with “any matters that arose or may arise directly from the investigation.”

DOJ Appoints Special Prosecutor To Investigate Trump Campaign's Russia Ties | HuffPost

Special Prosecutor just appointed for investigating the whole affair. A very good move.

The decision is not a “finding that crimes have been committed,” Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein stressed.

WASHINGTON ― Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein has appointed former FBI Director Robert Mueller to serve as special prosecutor overseeing the investigation into Russian influence in the 2016 presidential election.

In a statement, Rosenstein stressed that his decision “is not a finding that crimes have been committed or that any prosecution is warranted.” But he said he’d determined “based upon the unique circumstances, the public interest requires me to place this investigation under the authority of a person who exercises a degree of independence from the normal chain of command.”

In an order dated May 17, Rosenstein wrote Mueller, as special counsel, will conduct an investigation into “any links and/or coordination between the Russian government and individuals associated with the campaign of President Donald Trump,” along with “any matters that arose or may arise directly from the investigation.”

DOJ Appoints Special Prosecutor To Investigate Trump Campaign's Russia Ties | HuffPost
Wrong thread, old rocks.

This might be the Democrat riots this summer as the white left refuses to accept the results of special prosecutor.

I watched it live this morning I didn't hear much clapping for him.

So lets say at your wedding your best man stood up to give you a toast and started talking about himself, oh you know I was diagnosed with cancer today but let's have a good time at this wedding and don't worry about me. But also my throat hurts but forget all this and lets celebrate, oh wait a minute I have an ingrown toenail. I know you love this guy but jesus christ is there really something wrong with you?

So lets say at your wedding your best man stood up to give you a toast and started talking about himself, oh you know I was diagnosed with cancer today but let's have a good time at this wedding and don't worry about me. But also my throat hurts but forget all this and lets celebrate, oh wait a minute I have an ingrown toenail. I know you love this guy but jesus christ is there really something wrong with you?

There's a reason why people don't like being around you, debbiedowner. Just saying.

There's a reason why people don't like being around you, debbiedowner. Just saying.

Because I make sense and you don't and I don't much give a shit.

That was funny. Good natured ribbing, and getting personal with the cadets... Great job President Trump! You show us daily how much better a leader you are over your predecessor. MAGA!

That was funny. Good natured ribbing, and getting personal with the cadets... Great job President Trump! You show us daily how much better a leader you are over your predecessor. MAGA!
Trump knows how to connect with people. :2up:

Well yea, the ribbing was funny. It's not funny to tell a graduating class your problems. Shit they can read the news.

Well yea, the ribbing was funny. It's not funny to tell a graduating class your problems. Shit they can read the news.
Maybe you should cry about it.

Oh, and the beauty in all this, he and Comey are golf buddies......(sigh), there is a GOD!!

I watched this earlier. It showed Bruce laughing when he stood up. :)

This will be a moment he'll never forget. lol

Forum List

Back