President Trump CRUSHES Obama in First Four Months Comparison

Trump has fully exposed the Democratic Party and the MSM as fully colluding imbeciles and gutless whiners not worthy of respect or serious consideration in any form..... I consider that a huge win, maybe the top one.
Trump makes Obama look like Alfred E Newman

"Trump’s approval rating falling to 36 percent. That’s both the lowest of his presidency and lower than President Barack Obama’s approval rating ever sank in eight years of Gallup’s tracking poll".
Trump’s first 100 days: A big failure, and a new low in the polls

Rexx, as real life demonstrates, you are simply a low value poster.

I see you like polls, aye? Just how trustworthy are those polls? This is from CNN the night of Nov 8th,2016. I don't think their polling was that far off, I think they're that dishonest.

j387NNJ.jpg

Only thing Trump is crushing is 100x more lies.

Looking back over the past 4 months vs the last 8 years, it seems as though there was a strange vacancy in the White House which has now been filled by a great man. The facts of the last 4 months progress is clear, we are truly headed to making America great again.

www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/05/draft-presidents-trump-vs-obama-first-4-month-comparison/
In stupidity? absolutely. He crushed it.

this time in 2009, unemployed men were jumping to thier deaths from thier second story home windows

Obama inherited a shit show from W . Trump was given the keys to a Cadillac.

Trump has fully exposed the Democratic Party and the MSM as fully colluding imbeciles and gutless whiners not worthy of respect or serious consideration in any form..... I consider that a huge win, maybe the top one.

"Trump’s approval rating falling to 36 percent. That’s both the lowest of his presidency and lower than President Barack Obama’s approval rating ever sank in eight years of Gallup’s tracking poll".

trump look.jpeg

trump-supporter-finger.jpg

Trump started off with a 55% approval,,now he's pushing 70. {well thanks to Maxine Waters being the spokeswoman for all democrats}

You're a lying and/or delusional sack of shit.

Trump has an average approval rating of 41.1, and an average disapproval rating of 53.6 according to Real Clear Politics

Trump started off with a 55% approval,,now he's pushing 70. {well thanks to Maxine Waters being the spokeswoman for all democrats}

Trump has an average approval rating of 41.1, and an average disapproval rating 53.6 according to Real Clear Politics
Quoting a website to support biased rigged posts only proves how hopeless you have become. ALL POLLS ARE TAINTED.

Trump has an average approval rating of 41.1, and an average disapproval rating of 53.6 according to Real Clear Politics
Real Clear Politics is not a trusted site. Their polls were wrong during the election.

I'm kinda surprised that this 24/7 pathetic opinion hate fest by the MSM, Democratic Party and the gullible sycophants hasn't started to die off yet. I guess Trump could be blamed for keeping the lying parasites employed and amused.

Real Clear Politics is not a trusted site. Their polls were wrong during the election.
wasnt an ABC poll off by 14 points once ???

Looking back over the past 4 months vs the last 8 years, it seems as though there was a strange vacancy in the White House which has now been filled by a great man. The facts of the last 4 months progress is clear, we are truly headed to making America great again.

www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/05/draft-presidents-trump-vs-obama-first-4-month-comparison/
You do know America first is the WWII USA nazi party name? Jealous about his 3 wives, vagina bragging grabbing?
What a guy

Sure was!

Gateway pundit? Site for maybe white high school boys? What a hoot.
Believe we landed on the moon genius?

Obama walked into a great recession.

Clinton gave bush a surplus. And Obama handed Trump a recovered economy.

Trump said he'd improve on it. Let's see

You do know America first is the WWII USA nazi party name?
Nationalism is beautiful isn't it?

Gateway pundit? Site for maybe white high school boys? What a hoot.
Believe we landed on the moon genius?
Gateway Pundit is so legit and ethical in their reporting, they've earned credentials as a member of the White House press corp.

Sure was!
if ABC took an actual poll of "Normal Americans" they would of gotten an accurate poll where it would of Been Trump ahead of the beast by 14 points.

How's them polls working for Clinton WINNING the election? LMAO...idiots.

You should never ASSume, as I stated repeatedly, I did not vote for either Trump or Clinton. I voted for Evan McMuuen. I refused to vote for two of the worse presidential candidates, in the history of America. Both have shown since the election, by their actions and deeds, I was 100% right.

How's them polls working for Clinton WINNING the election? LMAO...idiots.

You should never ASSume, as I stated repeatedly, I did not vote for either Trump or Clinton. I voted for Evan McMuuen. I refused to vote for two of the worse presidential candidates, in the history of America. Both have shown since the election, by their actions and deeds, I was 100% right.
Evan McMullen was and is a cuck for Bill Kristol, an Israel firster.

Forum List

Back