🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

President Trump: Democrats are doing nothing for DACA - just interested in politics

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
"Democrats are doing nothing for DACA - just interested in politics. DACA activists and Hispanics will go hard against Dems, will start “falling in love” with Republicans and their President! We are about RESULTS." - President Trump

Donald J. Trump on Twitter

Trump will win in a landslide in 2018 & 2020 because the Dems are abandoning their base!

Trump is angling to pass the buck to Democrats for his and the GOP’s decision to kill DACA in the next few weeks.

"Democrats are doing nothing for DACA - just interested in politics. DACA activists and Hispanics will go hard against Dems, will start “falling in love” with Republicans and their President! We are about RESULTS." - President Trump

Trump will win in a landslide in 2018 & 2020 because the Dems are abandoning their base!
The Mexicans are rapists. They bring crime. And they will fall in love with Trump.

Yeah. Okay. :lol:

Now let's all chow down on a taco bowl to show we are not prejudiced.

The Mexicans are rapists. They bring crime. And they will fall in love with Trump.

Yeah. Okay. :lol:

Now let's all chow down on a taco bowl to show we are not prejudiced.
Some of them are good people. Believe me

Trump is angling to pass the buck to Democrats for his and the GOP’s decision to kill DACA in the next few weeks.
Ooooooh i hope it dies. Im tired of hearing about that bullshit.
Of course. Because it doesn’t affect you, and fucks innocent people over. It’s the GOP’s favorite type of move.
There is a lot of shit i am against that affects me positively like tax credits. Do those count? Or is this just some disingenuous "gotcha" moment?
We must end the illegal immigrant incentive. Period.

Of course. Because it doesn’t affect you, and fucks innocent people over. It’s the GOP’s favorite type of move.
There is a lot of shit i am against that affects me positively like tax credits. Do those count? Or is this just some disingenuous "gotcha" moment?
Sure. Start somewhere other than innocent people to whom the U.S. is the only home they’ve ever known, that revealed themselves in good faith when DACA started.

Sure. Start somewhere other than innocent people to whom the U.S. is the only home they’ve ever known, that revealed themselves in good faith when DACA started.
End all incentive. Actual solutions can hurt but thats a chance you take. Band aids only make shit worse in the long run.
I hate it for the children. Maybe one day they will blame their parents for their terrible decisions and not the Country.

End all incentive. Actual solutions can hurt but thats a chance you take. Band aids only make shit worse in the long run.
I hate it for the children. Maybe one day they will blame their parents for their terrible decisions and not the Country.
smh

smh
Hey, thats ok. Incentive drives immigration. I am aware of that. If you were, and you didnt like illegals taking advantage of you, you would be in the same boat i am.

smh
Hey, thats ok. Incentive drives immigration. I am aware of that. If you were, and you didnt like illegals taking advantage of you, you would be in the same boat i am.
Children growing up and becoming part of the community has never hurt me.

smh
Children growing up and becoming part of the community has never hurt me.
ok

`
`

The U.S. is a sovereign nation and has the right to enact laws it's constituents demand. The only way that can be effectively done is through congress, not executive orders. The laws of immigration need to be changed and upgraded.

Donald Trump is delusional. There is a DACA compromise in the Senate which Republicans refuse to vote on. Why is that? He really thinks people are stupid.

Forum List

Back