President Trump donates his first quarter salary

How much is Trump costing us for going to Florida every weekend, while his wife stays in New York and running the WH while they are gone?
And when will we see the bill for entertaining and security... I bet we will see all of Trumps addresses on those bills?

How much is Trump costing us for going to Florida every weekend, while his wife stays in New York and running the WH while they are gone?
And when will we see the bill for entertaining and security... I bet we will see all of Trumps addresses on those bills?
You just cant quit can you?

:itsok:

The Secret Service is required by law to protect the President and the First Lady, if you don't like the law, petition your congressman to change it. Just because Melania's husband was elected as our President doesn't condemn her to live in Washington DC.

:itsok:
Well, he should reimburse for some of that shit, but I agree.

He OWNS the resort he is going to so.....the SS is getting paid no matter what they do.....stop complaining.

1/4 Trump salary is $100k.

1/4th of a weekend at Mar-a-Lago is $1 million.

So, uh, no, why should he quit?

No its not. He owns the resort,the SS is getting paid regardless. Lie more.

Eagle is a she. And he still donated his check. That's commendable.
Especially considering how greedy he is, right?
And you have no idea how much it cost.

I can provide A million more threads ... it got old I get it..and I am crabby today..

1. Post
    Presidential vacations
    When President Bush was in the White House, we heard all about how lazy he was and how he was taking so many vacations and neglecting the country....
    Post by: Avatar4321, Jan 4, 2010 in forum: Politics

2. Thread
    LIAR Obama Says, "No Vacations"
    FLASHBACK: Obama Promises No Vacations For Himself As President [VIDEO] | The Daily Caller Weasel Zippers has revived an old video of Barack...
    Thread by: Wildman, Aug 12, 2014, 48 replies, in forum: Politics

3. Post
    Paid vacations.
    PAID VACATIONS. Complaints about the Obama’s vacationing in his home town in Hawaii at $1 million a day? Even the president needs and deserves...
    Post by: LilOlLady, Jan 4, 2012 in forum: Current Events

4. Post
    Obama's vacations
    It has been reported that Obama has played 1100 hours of golf. That's 27.5 weeks of vacation based on a forty hour work week. Wow, no wonder he...
    Post by: jknowgood, Aug 24, 2015 in forum: Current Events

5. Thread
    Top 4 Most Wasteful Michelle Obama Vacations
    Thread by: Lovebears65, Jul 21, 2012, 25 replies, in forum: Politics

6. Thread
    Top 4 Most Wasteful Michelle Obama Vacations
    Top 4 Most Wasteful Michelle Obama Vacations - Independent Journal Review When most Americans cant even take a staycation They sure are...
    Thread by: Lovebears65, Jul 21, 2012, 29 replies, in forum: The Flame Zone

7. Thread
    Obama Family Vacations Cross $85 Million Mark
    "I will not take vacations if elected." - Obama 2008 Obama family travel, vacations, cross $85 million mark [MEDIA]
    Thread by: Weatherman2020, Dec 6, 2016, 29 replies, in forum: Politics

8. Thread
    Obama spends $1.4 billion on vacations.
    US Taxpayers Spent $1.4 BILLION On Obama's Vacations And Perks « Now The End Begins :eek:
    Thread by: Votto, Mar 12, 2013, 25 replies, in forum: Politics

Right, he owns the resort, his visits there drive traffic to it, and the public picks up the tab for the excessive cost in transporting him there.

You seriously think it's the green's fees and the overnight stay that's of the greatest concern? Do you have any fucking clue what goes in to transporting the president via plane 1,000 miles?

He's making millions off of this presidency. But the suckers believe he's being magnanimous by handing over 1/4th of his check so far.

I'd think it would be better if Trump would pay all the contractors that he's swindled!

He's making millions off of this presidency. But the suckers believe he's being magnanimous by handing over 1/4th of his check so far.
link?

Right, he owns the resort, his visits there drive traffic to it, and the public picks up the tab for the excessive cost in transporting him there.

You seriously think it's the green's fees and the overnight stay that's of the greatest concern? Do you have any fucking clue what goes in to transporting the president via plane 1,000 miles?
Oh so you are whining about the plane....gotcha....continue crying. The plane goes MANY MANY MANY places....you are whining to just whine.

he spent 16$K on golf cart rental for his secrete service protection in March ... at HIS club.

C73IoZ_XUAAHF08.jpg

Forum List

Back