President Trump Drops By With an Amazing Impromptu Speech - Superior Energy!

3svysm.jpg

Nope, president Trump is not doping. He really does have that amount of energy. Amazing is it not?

This was an absolutely astounding performance. Pure Americanism oozing out of the speakers like I have never heard before. How is this level of energy even possible from such an old person? It starts at three hour mark.

Incredible! I am baffled, this is not a president we even deserve.

Don’t you repubs see the problem with your support of Trump being entirely emotional? You liked his speech. Whoopie.

HahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahaha

This was an absolutely astounding performance. Pure Americanism oozing out of the speakers like I have never heard before. How is this level of energy even possible from such an old person? It starts at three hour mark.

Don’t you repubs see the problem with your support of Trump being entirely emotional? You liked his speech. Whoopie.

Our support of Trump is not entirely emotional. We can appreciate the improvements he has made as the greatest American president.

But it’s threads like these that are evidence of the cult of personality. It’s hard to not see you being outside of a cult.

Our support of Trump is not entirely emotional. We can appreciate the improvements he has made as the greatest American president.

But it’s threads like these that are evidence of the cult of personality. It’s hard to not see you being outside of a cult.

What in the hell is cultish about calling an amazing speech amazing?

Is rock concert a cult too?

You are dumb as hell.

You are dumb as hell.

1) You felt the need to make a thread on it 2) You somehow think this adds to his merit because he either rambled like an idiot or someone else wrote it.

You are dumb as hell.

1) You felt the need to make a thread on it 2) You somehow think this adds to his merit because he either rambled like an idiot or someone else wrote it.

I felt a need to make a thread regarding president's speech on a political forum?

Must be cult!

It is clear that you did not watch a word of the speech. It is very spontaneous, sounds like classic old Trump serving the American people he loves.

You are dumb as hell.

I felt a need to make a thread regarding president's speech on a political forum?

Must be cult!

It is clear that you did not watch a word of the speech. It is very spontaneous, sounds like classic old Trump serving the American people he loves.

Lol you are definitely in a cult if you can’t recognize that that he’s an incoherent moron. I mean Biden says some dumb stuff, sure. No doubt. But Trump? My god he sounds like a 9 year old child every day.

It was a good speech and Trump is a great speaker.

Oh and you can bet voters are watching and listening.

Really? What was your favorite part? Be specific.

What was yours. Be specific.

Yeah, I didn't watch it...and neither did you.

I believe you didn't, but I did. LOL
Sure....LOL

Oh yes sure. You don't give a fuck about what Trump had to say and you sure as hell wouldn't have watched a speech he made so why should anyone give a fuck about what YOU have to say.

BIG clue. They don't. LOL

Just pointing out that you didn't watch the speech. And of course, your low self-esteem won't allow you to just admit it.

You are dumb as hell.

Must be cult!

Lol you are definitely in a cult if you can’t recognize that that he’s an incoherent moron. I mean Biden says some dumb stuff, sure. No doubt. But Trump? My god he sounds like a 9 year old child every day.

You sound like a 5-year old. Usual leftist snark with no content whatsoever.

Best president ever!

You are dumb as hell.

Must be cult!

Best president ever!

I’m actually objective though. I can admit Biden says dumb shit from time to time even if it’s rare in comparison to Trump. You, however, are either pretending Trump is smart or you actually think that lol

You are dumb as hell.

Must be cult!

Best president ever!

I’m actually objective though. I can admit Biden says dumb shit from time to time even if it’s rare in comparison to Trump. You, however, are either pretending Trump is smart or you actually think that lol

We all heard the speech.

Of course the president is smart, that is why he constantly beats your asses and is a billionaire, while you beg for welfare.

Last edited:

You are dumb as hell.

Must be cult!

Best president ever!

We all heard the speech.

Of course president is smart, that is why he constantly beats your asses and is a billionaire, while you beg for welfare.

Lol you want to talk about welfare? Daddy gave him 50 million dollars in the 80’s with 80’s inflation rates. That’s welfare. Not hard to become a billionaire with that money.

i will never understand how people can trump does nothing for america.

everything he's done has been for america. i believe that even if i don't agree with it.

no wonder the left hates him. they talk, he does.

oh yea, such an accomplishment...

cnbk0si31zh51.jpg

But, but, but the S&P 500 hit a new high yesterday wiping out all it"s pandemic losses! (This is where most smart pension systems are.)

c1fssy1d00i51.jpg

I thought Trump supporters were "the rich". Yes, far richer than this leftist who refused to invest in the Trump economy. The most profitable investment in decades.

Keep screeching, commie. Maybe if you listened to our advice you would not be begging for welfare.

The vast majority of Trump supports are just people that hate the same types of people that Trump hates.

everything he's done has been for america. i believe that even if i don't agree with it.

cnbk0si31zh51.jpg

But, but, but the S&P 500 hit a new high yesterday wiping out all it"s pandemic losses! (This is where most smart pension systems are.)

c1fssy1d00i51.jpg

I thought Trump supporters were "the rich". Yes, far richer than this leftist who refused to invest in the Trump economy. The most profitable investment in decades.

Keep screeching, commie. Maybe if you listened to our advice you would not be begging for welfare.

The vast majority of Trump supports are just people that hate the same types of people that Trump hates.

If you can't stay on topic, make your own thread.

It was a good speech and Trump is a great speaker.

Oh and you can bet voters are watching and listening.

Really? What was your favorite part? Be specific.

What was yours. Be specific.

Yeah, I didn't watch it...and neither did you.

I believe you didn't, but I did. LOL
Sure....LOL

Oh yes sure. You don't give a fuck about what Trump had to say and you sure as hell wouldn't have watched a speech he made so why should anyone give a fuck about what YOU have to say.

BIG clue. They don't. LOL

Just pointing out that you didn't watch the speech. And of course, your low self-esteem won't allow you to just admit it.

I have no problem with self esteem but apparently you do. I watched and we all know YOU would never watch a Trump speech.

More the fool you.

You are dumb as hell.

Must be cult!

Best president ever!

This is not objective ya fuck.

cnbk0si31zh51.jpg

c1fssy1d00i51.jpg

If you can't stay on topic, make your own thread.

It was you who brought up "begging for welfare", when most who get welfare are Trump supporters.

Forum List

Back