President Trump: Europe is losing its culture because of invasion

Trump: Europe is 'losing its culture' because of immigration

Wow! I love my president more and more every day! Its nice to see someone in such power comment on such things that are just common sense to MOST people!

You 'love' Trump 'more and more'.

:puke:

You remind me of those old 60's videos I have seen when girls would scream hysterically for the Beatles.

That is you...some virtual adolescent, screaming out your love for Trump.

:abgg2q.jpg:

LOL...you look so ridiculous and you have NO IDEA WHATSOEVER.

I love triggering you tide pod eating snowflakes....its become a hobby!

Trump is brilliant !

he's capable of whining like two year old degrade issues, fire up his base, then do an about face and shove the issues he was degrading BACK UP his drones ass.

F'n BRILLIANT !!
View attachment 204672

Typical Trumpbot reply.

Little intellect...lots of insulting.

No facts...just BIG pictures with EASY to read captions.

Man...have Trumpbots EVER even seen the inside of a college?
Typical psychocrat projection.

Attack the smartest people on the forum who happen to side with Trump over Antifa terrorists

Claim the smartest people on the forum have never been to college when colleges are graduating more idiots than ever before in human history. Colleges like Evergreen University, Missouri University, Berkeley University, and pretty much any university affected by BLM are literally useless.

o
Trump is brilliant !

he's capable of whining like two year old degrade issues, fire up his base, then do an about face and shove the issues he was degrading BACK UP his drones ass.

F'n BRILLIANT !!
View attachment 204672

Typical Trumpbot reply.

Little intellect...lots of insulting.

No facts...just BIG pictures with EASY to read captions.

Man...have Trumpbots EVER even seen the inside of a college?

That is only thing an ignorant Demorat understands is big pictures and easy to read captions ,or may-be a bitch slap from Trump.
wweslap-154a5a2.gif

Forum List

Back