President Trump gives 400k to repair military cemeteries,media ignores it

The Left has decided and is preaching 24/7 that 'Trump is Evil'....nothing else.

On the surface their assessment is based on an unproven assumption made based on ZERO tangible evidence provided. Irrational. EMOTIONAL.

Democrats rely on manipulation, prey on manipulation of emotion. They insist on being judge on 'Intent', which relies on an emotional connection to what was originally meant, NOT on 'RESULTS', which relies on the assessment of actual tangible evidence.

Beings of EMOTION....ruled by EMOTION...driven by EMOTION...controlled by EMOTION....which, alone, is volatile, dangerous.

They have given themselves completely over to EMOTION.....to 'HATE'...NO 'FILTER'...NO COUNTER-BALANCE OF RATIONALITY.

'TRUMP DERANGEMENT SYNDROME' EXPLAINED...

The Left has decided and is preaching 24/7 that 'Trump is Evil'....nothing else.

On the surface their assessment is based on an unproven assumption made based on ZERO tangible evidence provided. Irrational. EMOTIONAL.

Democrats rely on manipulation, prey on manipulation of emotion. They insist on being judge on 'Intent', which relies on an emotional connection to what was originally meant, NOT on 'RESULTS', which relies on the assessment of actual tangible evidence.

Beings of EMOTION....ruled by EMOTION...driven by EMOTION...controlled by EMOTION....which, alone, is volatile, dangerous.

They have given themselves completely over to EMOTION.....to 'HATE'...NO 'FILTER'...NO COUNTER-BALANCE OF RATIONALITY.

LOL!!! Like Trump doesn't pump the emotion button every chance he gets. :rolleyes:

LOL!!! Like Trump doesn't pump the emotion button every chance he gets. :rolleyes:
He doesn't have to - CNN pisses off enough people and gets them stirred up on its own...

LOL!!! Like Trump doesn't pump the emotion button every chance he gets.
He doesn't have to - CNN pisses off enough people and gets them stirred up on its own.
If he doesn't have to, why does he do it? I think you've just admitted that our president is immature and can't control himself. Thanks for the confirmation, the dig at CNN notwithstanding.

He doesn't have to - CNN pisses off enough people and gets them stirred up on its own.
If he doesn't have to, why does he do it? I think you've just admitted that our president is immature and can't control himself. Thanks for the confirmation, the dig at CNN notwithstanding.
Its the fact that ANYONE e poses the liberal left as fake news that seems to piss you off ... :p

Its the fact that ANYONE e poses the liberal left as fake news that seems to piss you off.
So what? Tell me you're not pissed by the coverage Trump is getting. Once again you seem to be posting propaganda by decrying something you and Trump do on a daily basis and hoping no one notices. :laugh2:

Its the fact that ANYONE e poses the liberal left as fake news that seems to piss you off.
So what? Tell me you're not pissed by the coverage Trump is getting. Once again you seem to be posting propaganda by decrying something you and Trump do on a daily basis and hoping no one notices. :laugh2:
I acknowledge it, I don't get pissed by it because I am more objective than the anti Trump butthurt Trump haters

Forum List

Back