President Trump: I'm Saving Judge Amy Barrett For Ruth Bader Ginsburg's Seat

White_MAGA_Man

Platinum Member
Jan 24, 2019
Excellent idea, Mr. President! Judge Barrett will make a fine conservative replacement. She's young at age 46 so she'll serve proudly for decades to come.

Amy_Barrett_CSpan.jpg

Trump says he is 'saving' Barrett for Ginsburg seat: Axios

Democrates will wait till the last minute of her confirmation hearing then pull out a statement that she raped someone.

There needs to be a mandatory retirement age for SCOTUS.

Just because someone is still breathing doesn’t mean they have the mental faculties to be one of 9 people making decisions that affect 350 million people.

Just because someone is still breathing doesn’t mean they have the mental faculties to be one of 9 people making decisions that affect 350 million people.
I think the Constitutional opinion was retirement is an option, but Ms. Bader doesn't seem to be demented. She was wanting to read her mail even when she was in the hospital. It's a lifetime call if they want it to be unless they are incapacitated mentally. Some people never go there.

I'm not always fond of the way leftists roll, but the Constitution is clear. It's a lifetime post, albeit some people want to retire when they're 65 so they can do other things.

Our best bet is to clean up Congress first off. There are too many shenanigans going on there, and the problems of Congress need fixing. Apparently without a religious background, people in general are easily swayed in the same manner the people of Germany were swayed by the good things they were promised by Hitler and his Nazi Squad. That took a world war to subdue after Hitler Blitzkreiged his way through the Slavic nations to torture Russia some.

We need to be chary of people who lie, and we can't because it's gotten to the point our people like it.

I say lies are a hot potato we need to cool down. Just sayin'.

My Mother in Her last years is proof of that.
I'd like to see Ruth do her own grocery shopping,pay her own bills,balance her own checkbook and drive to work.
If she cant do that she needs to go.

Ginsburg needs to do her part to make this happen
She HAS. The Swamp is pretending she's still alive

you can say that again...:dunno:

tissue for you here.....:04:

VFJLciK.jpg
More tastelessness from the Right.

No shame, no class, no dignity and no reason to respect them.

awwwww :itsok:

lil tissue paper for all....here we go lol!

FrKIR6v.jpg
Let me ask you: in order to love Trump, does one have to be a classless, low life knucklehead, or does that lack of character simply help? I’ve heard that birds of a feather flock together.

Do you expect to inspire others to join your cause by behaving as children with poor upbringings, or do you not care to gather others to your warped cause?

Would you care to be respected as human beings, or is respect a virtue unfamiliar to you and your fellow idiots?

Ginsburg needs to do her part to make this happen
She HAS. The Swamp is pretending she's still alive

you can say that again...:dunno:

VFJLciK.jpg
More tastelessness from the Right.

No shame, no class, no dignity and no reason to respect them.

You fucks dont deserve any respect.
You are unfamiliar with respect. Call ntempt, fear, ignorance. Those characteristics you traffic in. But not respect.

Just like your hero the huckster buffoon Trump

Forum List

Back