President Trump is Already the Most Historic President in US History

Like it or not, we're living history folks. Akehenaten was likely like this 3500 years ago.

trump will be quickly forgotten and his presidency will be viewed as a bad joke.

I hope not. We should take him out every two years and beat the remaining Banana Republicans over the head with him.

I very much agree with that. In Wisconsin we will use trump against ron johnson IF he runs in 2022.

Like it or not, we're living history folks. Akehenaten was likely like this 3500 years ago.

trump will be quickly forgotten and his presidency will be viewed as a bad joke.
Drumpf is like a pile of shit you cant unsee. Everytime someone starts claiming how superior the US is everyone will get uneasy and think about Drumpf.
So?

He is in fact the most integrating person in American histoy.

Trump is the divider.
He rewards the Red States and tries his best to punish Blue States.. He is the president of the United States, not just the Red States.
He is the damaging President we have ever had. Like no other president, Trump has politicalized the long standing concept of the founding fathers that the institution are not to be political. The institution are to serve all of the people. Of course that concept is way over the heads of the easily manipulated Trump cultist.

Drumpf is like a pile of shit you cant unsee. Everytime someone starts claiming how superior the US is everyone will get uneasy and think about Drumpf.
So?

He is in fact the most integrating person in American histoy.

No, no he's not. He's just rude, stupid and obnoxious.

If "historic" means killing terrorists instead of funding them...yeah...Trump is historic.

If "historic" means working FOR the American people rather than AGAINST them...yeah...Trump is historic.

View attachment 386620

Turn off Fox and watch the real news. If you still believe Trump is FOR the people and aren't convinced he is only about himself you are out of touch with reality.

Trump is the divider.
He rewards the Red States and tries his best to punish Blue States.. He is the president of the United States, not just the Red States.
He is the damaging President we have ever had. Like no other president, Trump has politicalized the long standing concept of the founding fathers that the institution are not to be political. The institution are to serve all of the people. Of course that concept is way over the heads of the easily manipulated Trump cultist.

Agreed! See the thread, "On Leadership".

Hopefully we've hit rock bottom with this guy.

So, yeah, historic.
That could be. I don't agree, but my premise is not compromised. Trump is the most historic president regardless.

That much is obvious.

of course he is, pussygrabber is the first one to openly betray our country...

1599692101617.png
1599692144952.png

So you are comparing Trump to a big breasted, big hipped inbred Pharaoh with an endocrine disorder and a misshapen head and small gonads.

C3FC93A1-467E-4BE9-8B2D-29EBB435F85C.jpeg

That could explain a lot.

A bad joke? Like what you consider your penis? Your boyfriend confided to me. "hey it looks just like a penis only much smaller"

I would say the most "horrific"...

:auiqs.jpg:

You'll say more than that when the final count is in, once you stop screaming.
Counts dont really count. He lost the last final count and the electoral college had to save him.

You're either ignorant, or stupid. Your pick.
I pick amazing. I dont limit my options nor do I allow Drumpfsters to limit them either.

I would say the most "horrific"...

:auiqs.jpg:

You'll say more than that when the final count is in, once you stop screaming.
Counts dont really count. He lost the last final count and the electoral college had to save him.

You're either ignorant, or stupid. Your pick.
I pick amazing. I dont limit my options nor do I allow Drumpfsters to limit them either.

Indeed, your postings here have been ... astonishing. :auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back