President Trump is Already the Most Historic President in US History

I would say the most "horrific"...

:auiqs.jpg:

You'll say more than that when the final count is in, once you stop screaming.
Counts dont really count. He lost the last final count and the electoral college had to save him.

You're either ignorant, or stupid. Your pick.
I pick amazing. I dont limit my options nor do I allow Drumpfsters to limit them either.

Indeed, your postings here have been ... astonishing. :auiqs.jpg:
I aim to educate. Good to see I have taught you some useful facts.

Counts dont really count. He lost the last final count and the electoral college had to save him.

I pick amazing. I dont limit my options nor do I allow Drumpfsters to limit them either.

Boy did you! :laughing0301:

Boy did you! :laughing0301:
Glad to see I was able to wake you from your Drumpf koolaid induced slumber.

Hopefully we've hit rock bottom with this guy.

So, yeah, historic.
haha...yep, "rock bottom".
In that fucked up twisted backwards world of LibTardia "rock bottom" is when the DOW reaches 30K, more blacks are lacing up workboots than ever before, our southern border is closed to Mexico's human cockroaches, America's best citizens are unified as one, taxes are slashed for our most productive, the world isn't fucking over US taxpayers, we don't have a Kenyan piece of shit apologizing to world leaders....etc etc
"Rock Bottom"....hahahahaha

So, yeah, historic.
In that fucked up twisted backwards world of LibTardia "rock bottom" is when the DOW reaches 30K, more blacks are lacing up workboots than ever before, our southern border is closed to Mexico's human cockroaches, America's best citizens are unified as one, taxes are slashed for our most productive, the world isn't fucking over US taxpayers, we don't have a Kenyan piece of shit apologizing to world leaders....etc etc

Well, let's not forget about the Biden riots.

Dumbest thread title in a very long time unless you think the most mocked and despised President in history will make him historically significant.

So, yeah, historic.

You mean the Trump riots? A signature achievement of his presidency.

So, yeah, historic.

only one promoting riots is the pussygrabber and his idiotic crime family...

1599709117516.png

So, yeah, historic.

You mean the Trump riots? A signature achievement of his presidency.

Democrat cities all. Generationally so. So not Trump. DEMOCRATS.

Like it or not, we're living history folks. Akehenaten was likely like this 3500 years ago.

So you are comparing Trump to a big breasted, big hipped inbred Pharaoh with an endocrine disorder and a misshapen head and small gonads.

View attachment 386689.

That could explain a lot.
You obviously know little about Akhenaten, but then you know precious little about many things.

So, yeah, historic.
Whenever you think you've hit rock bottom with Trump, he just keeps digging deeper.
I have to admit, I'm a little surprised that he lied to the American people when a deadly pandemic was headed our way.

And he says so.

Elect a clown, you get a circus.

Forum List

Back