President Trump is Already the Most Historic President in US History

I absolutely agree that it's the system. It's up to us to change it. We could if we really wanted to.

I guess what I'm getting at Mac is I see Trump as severely disrupting the status quo. He doesn't follow the rules; he won't listen to anybody. He does and says whatever the fuck he wants. He is creating chaos, and during chaos, the disruption of order, there are often opportunities for groundbreaking change. I really don't care for Trump, but he's got the real enemies nervous. If Trump manages to blow a hole in the ship then who knows what might happen. He could inadvertently be the best president we've ever had.
My little brain just works differently. When I see something broken, I want to fix it. But I can see the demolition alternative.

If Trump indeed is rock bottom, then okay. I'm just not convinced that he is, because we no longer communicate.

If we really want to make a mess we can make Alex Jones the next president. :auiqs.jpg:

I can see that, but I don't have much faith in our ability to create something different. That would require communication, collaboration and innovation, qualities and skills we no longer have.

I think it's our rotten system that is churning out such an ugly product. I believe as a people we Americans are more than capable of being incredibly skilled, innovative and worthy.
I absolutely agree that it's the system. It's up to us to change it. We could if we really wanted to.

The system is fine. It's the corrupt people trying to undermine it that is the problem. It's says a lot about the genius of the Founders that it has taken this many years of effort and they still haven't quite been able to take it over completely.

It is the nature of man to be corrupt. This country is following the history of Rome quite closely. We are now at the cusp of a major change, do we descend into dictatorship, or does the Republic recover.

That is where we are at now.

I can see that, but I don't have much faith in our ability to create something different. That would require communication, collaboration and innovation, qualities and skills we no longer have.

I think it's our rotten system that is churning out such an ugly product. I believe as a people we Americans are more than capable of being incredibly skilled, innovative and worthy.

The system is fine. It's the corrupt people trying to undermine it that is the problem.

If the system allows corruption to seize power then it's not good enough.

The system is fine. It's the corrupt people trying to undermine it that is the problem.

If the system allows corruption to seize power then it's not good enough.

No system is perfect. But our system withstood the attack, and protected the most people from the corruption than any other system has ever been able to.

Hopefully we've hit rock bottom with this guy.

So, yeah, historic.
haha...yep, "rock bottom".
In that fucked up twisted backwards world of LibTardia "rock bottom" is when the DOW reaches 30K, more blacks are lacing up workboots than ever before, our southern border is closed to Mexico's human cockroaches, America's best citizens are unified as one, taxes are slashed for our most productive, the world isn't fucking over US taxpayers, we don't have a Kenyan piece of shit apologizing to world leaders....etc etc
"Rock Bottom"....hahahahaha

Well, let's not forget about the Biden riots.
You mean the Trump riots? A signature achievement of his presidency.

Democrat cities all. Generationally so. So not Trump. DEMOCRATS.

Tulsa
Oklahoma City
El Paso
San Diego
Fresno
Mesa
Colorado Springs
Miami
Arlington
Omaha
Virginia Beach

The HPD symptom fits BLM's selfish, opportunist violence, especially whilst the American people were undergoing the violence of COVID-19, and supports the notion that blm's ancestors were exiled from Africa as slaves for more than simply capitalist or physical reasons.

Nero was a very historic ruler too.

Not really. His legacy got buried really quick. Kind of like your hero, the obummer.

Did you have to look him up or what?

I just thought "His infamous reign is usually associated with tyranny, extravagance and debauchery" resonates well with Trumpybear's coming legacy.

Just because all you Banana Republicans want President Obama's historic presidency to be erased from history, and proclaim that his legacy is gone, doesn't make it so.

Not really. His legacy got buried really quick. Kind of like your hero, the obummer.

I just thought "His infamous reign is usually associated with tyranny, extravagance and debauchery" resonates well with Trumpybear's coming legacy.

Just because all you Banana Republicans want President Obama's historic presidency to be erased from history, and proclaim that his legacy is gone, doesn't make it so.

Obummer is the one who was turning this country into a banana Republic. It was obummer who spied on journalists who exposed his corruption. It was obummer who spied on his political opponents. It was obummer who violated the COTUS whenever he felt like it.

Your post is an excellent example of whatever the progressives are accusing you of, THEY are actually the ones doing it.

And, no, unlike you I am educated so I have a well grounded knowledge of Roman history. Nero was one of many emperors known for a debauched lifestyle. Caligula was probably the worst.

Obummer is the one who was turning this country into a banana Republic. It was obummer who spied on journalists who exposed his corruption. It was obummer who spied on his political opponents. It was obummer who violated the COTUS whenever he felt like it.

Your post is an excellent example of whatever the progressives are accusing you of, THEY are actually the ones doing it.

And, no, unlike you I am educated so I have a well grounded knowledge of Roman history. Nero was one of many emperors known for a debauched lifestyle. Caligula was probably the worst.

Yes Trumpybear reminds me of many of the debauched Roman Dictators/Emperors. I'm sure he will go down in history as one like them. But instead if playing a fiddle while the country burned, ol'Trumpybear is busy tooting his own Horn, kind of like you!

So, yeah, historic.

Hey Mac, you're smart :auiqs.jpg: Perhaps you can articulate what Trump has done for us to hit rock bottom? GO!
Nothing. Nothing you would see.

He is wonderful.

You did a nice job of it Mac. From here on out I'll just take your word for stuff. Especially if it sounds neat pleasing how I want things to be instead of what is.

No one is "erasing" Obama's legacy, but it is fading fast. Obama built castles in the sand. Sorry

Yes Trumpybear reminds me of many of the debauched Roman Dictators/Emperors. I'm sure he will go down in history as one like them. But instead if playing a fiddle while the country burned, ol'Trumpybear is busy tooting his own Horn, kind of like you!

I calls them like I see's them. You clearly don't know much about Roman history and instead parrot what you have been told by bubblegum scholars. Nero wasn't even in Rome when the fire broke out, he was in Antium IIRC. Tacitus reports that the fires origin was unknown. Nero did take over the burned are and turn it into a new palace complex for himself, but who wouldn't! It was prime real estate.

No, you try and equate Trump with the dictators of old because you try and hide the fact that it was YOUR hero, the obummer who was actually acting like a dictator. If Trump were as bad as you claim, obummer would be in prison, and most of Congress would be dead. So, as usual, you are full of self righteous poo.

No one is "erasing" Obama's legacy, but it is fading fast. Obama built castles in the sand. Sorry

Exactly! He ruled by fiat, not by proper means, thus whatever he did can just as easily be removed. Had he done things correctly, instead of acting like a tyrant, his legacy would remain.

Banana Republicans sure like to talk about him a lot.

Banana Republicans sure like to talk about him a lot.
Of course we like to talk about Obama's failings, very much like 2008 and Bush II's were talked about.

So, yeah, historic.
haha...yep, "rock bottom".
In that fucked up twisted backwards world of LibTardia "rock bottom" is when the DOW reaches 30K, more blacks are lacing up workboots than ever before, our southern border is closed to Mexico's human cockroaches, America's best citizens are unified as one, taxes are slashed for our most productive, the world isn't fucking over US taxpayers, we don't have a Kenyan piece of shit apologizing to world leaders....etc etc
"Rock Bottom"....hahahahaha

Well, let's not forget about the Biden riots.
You mean the Trump riots? A signature achievement of his presidency.

Democrat cities all. Generationally so. So not Trump. DEMOCRATS.

Tulsa
Oklahoma City
El Paso
San Diego
Fresno
Mesa
Colorado Springs
Miami
Arlington
Omaha
Virginia Beach

Tulsa-----BLM shipped in from around the country to riot during Trumps rally. Put down within the first couple of hours, though they did manage to destroy some things before they were dealt with.

OKC------Again, BLM shipped in from elsewhere were able to riot for about 4 hours before they were stopped.

El Paso----The riot never truly began though the BLM vandals tried.

San Diego----Actually LA Mesa---Once again, the travelling band of BLM vandals waited until midnight to begin their assault, and by the early morning they were under control.

Every one of these "riots" you have posted were ALL put down within hours. Some within minutes. Your examples help MY point. Not yours.

Forum List

Back