President Trump is Already the Most Historic President in US History

Hopefully we've hit rock bottom with this guy.

So, yeah, historic.
Whenever you think you've hit rock bottom with Trump, he just keeps digging deeper.
I have to admit, I'm a little surprised that he lied to the American people when a deadly pandemic was headed our way.

And he says so.

Elect a clown, you get a circus.

Yeah, he tried to prevent a panic. All the while he was working to keep the virus from our shores. In spite of being called every hateful thing the Dems could think of.

Trump acted, while they dithered and claimed COVID was nothing to worry about.

So, yeah, historic.
Whenever you think you've hit rock bottom with Trump, he just keeps digging deeper.
I have to admit, I'm a little surprised that he lied to the American people when a deadly pandemic was headed our way.

And he says so.

Yeah, he tried to prevent a panic. All the while he was working to keep the virus from our shores. In spite of being called every hateful thing the Dems could think of.

He lacks the capacity to communicate like an adult, so his impulse was to lie. So that's what he did. Right to our faces.

Then he mocked Americans for trying to take precautions. AFTER he knew that a deadly pandemic was headed our way.

Trump isn't the problem. It's the people like you who forgive him for anything and everything.

So, yeah, historic.

And he says so.

He lacks the capacity to communicate like an adult, so his impulse was to lie. So that's what he did. Right to our faces.

Then he mocked Americans for trying to take precautions. AFTER he knew that a deadly pandemic was headed our way.

Trump isn't the problem. It's the people like you who forgive him for anything and everything.

How did he lie? He said things that are basically true. The only ones who lied were hiden biden and Pelosi who claimed it wasn't a problem. Yes, Trump downplayed it, that's what leaders do. They reassure their people.

YOUR people stuck their heads in the sand.

Like I said, YOUR people did nothing but ridicule Trump for his actions. Actions which saved lives. YOUR heroes cost lives.

But boy oh boy they sounded great while they were killing people.

So, yeah, historic.

And he says so.

How did he lie? He said things that are basically true. The only ones who lied were hiden biden and Pelosi who claimed it wasn't a problem. Yes, Trump downplayed it, that's what leaders do. They reassure their people.

Like I said, YOUR people did nothing but ridicule Trump for his actions. Actions which saved lives. YOUR heroes cost lives.

Incredible.

So, yeah, historic.

And he says so.

Incredible.

Yes, your intellectual dishonesty is truly incredible.

And he says so.

We already had a circus. Hiring a clown was the natural next step.

And he says so.

I would certainly agree that he is a profoundly troubling symptom.

He's just one person. This is a national, self-inflicted wound.

And he says so.

I would certainly agree that he is a profoundly troubling symptom.

He's just one person. This is a national, self-inflicted wound.

Do you think our government can be fixed from the inside or would it be better to burn some of it down from the inside and start over?

Do you think our government can be fixed from the inside or would it be better to burn some of it down from the inside and start over?
I think that the root of most of our problems is cultural. Nothing improves unless and until the two tribes -- the source of a vast percentage of the volume and damage -- are willing to hold their own accountable. That has to happen from both within government and from the rest of us.

Burning it down only makes it possible for something worse to appear. We have to be better than this.

I think that the root of most of our problems is cultural. Nothing improves unless and until the two tribes -- the source of a vast percentage of the volume and damage -- are willing to hold their own accountable. That has to happen from both within government and from the rest of us.

Burning it down only makes it possible for something worse to appear. We have to be better than this.

The human psyche would have to evolve for Democrats and Republicans to overcome their tribalism. We need a better system that will make things less binary. Burning it down makes it possible for something different to appear. Change is scary but often necessary. Something tells me we can do better than this. ;)

The human psyche would have to evolve for Democrats and Republicans to overcome their tribalism. We need a better system that will make things less binary. Burning it down makes it possible for something different to appear. Change is scary but often necessary. Something tells me we can do better than this. ;)
I can see that, but I don't have much faith in our ability to create something different. That would require communication, collaboration and innovation, qualities and skills we no longer have.

Rock and a hard place. I sure don't know.

I can see that, but I don't have much faith in our ability to create something different. That would require communication, collaboration and innovation, qualities and skills we no longer have.

I think it's our rotten system that is churning out such an ugly product. I don't think Americans are unworthy. I believe as a people we Americans are more than capable of being incredibly skilled, innovative and worthy.

I think it's our rotten system that is churning out such an ugly product. I believe as a people we Americans are more than capable of being incredibly skilled, innovative and worthy.
I absolutely agree that it's the system. It's up to us to change it. We could if we really wanted to.

I absolutely agree that it's the system. It's up to us to change it. We could if we really wanted to.

I guess what I'm getting at Mac is I see Trump as severely disrupting the status quo. He doesn't follow the rules; he won't listen to anybody. He does and says whatever the fuck he wants. He is creating chaos, and during chaos, the disruption of order, there are often opportunities for groundbreaking change. I really don't care for Trump, but he's got the real enemies nervous. If Trump manages to blow a hole in the ship then who knows what might happen. He could inadvertently be the best president we've ever had.

I guess what I'm getting at Mac is I see Trump as severely disrupting the status quo. He doesn't follow the rules; he won't listen to anybody. He does and says whatever the fuck he wants. He is creating chaos, and during chaos, the disruption of order, there are often opportunities for groundbreaking change. I really don't care for Trump, but he's got the real enemies nervous. If Trump manages to blow a hole in the ship then who knows what might happen. He could inadvertently be the best president we've ever had.
My little brain just works differently. When I see something broken, I want to fix it. But I can see the demolition alternative.

If Trump indeed is rock bottom, then okay. I'm just not convinced that he is, because we no longer communicate.

Forum List

Back