🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

President Trump is speaking at two events today

Looks like he'll be speaking very shortly in DC.

The RSBN pre-show coverage is on now.

And then President Trump is going to have a MAGA Rally in Philly, and will speak at about 7:00PM Eastern time.

RSBN will stream the Philadelphia Rally and will show us the crowd which the MSM will not. The MSM likes to show a half empty venue when people are still arriving and/or leaving but they don't show you the whole crowd. And if Trump says something they don't want you to hear the cameras/microphones are switched off for awhile. RSBN doesn't do that either.

I believe C-span is starting to carry at least some Trump rallies too and, while they don't pan the crowd, they don't censor the speech either. I don't think they are carrying the speeches today though. Newsmax is covering the Pennsylvania rally.

Last edited:
RSBN will stream the Philadelphia Rally and will show us the crowd which the MSM will not. The MSM likes to show a half empty venue when people are still arriving and/or leaving but they don't show you the whole crowd. And if Trump says something they don't want you to hear the cameras/microphones are switched for awhile. RSBN doesn't do that either.

I believe C-span is starting to carry at least some Trump rallies too and, while they don't pan the crowd, they don't censor the speech either.

And I'm thinking that the Philly crowd is going to be obviously black.

Well, that's cool for C-span. We're seeing small steps.

Forum List

Back