🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

President Trump Is The BEST Thing That Could Have Happened To Liberals

Pretty much guarantees dozens of seats in Congress (we're already on our way to the first Dem-held seat in a particular Georgia district in 50 years) and a take-back of the presidency and Senate in 2020.

Ahahaha right one seat which you have yet to win is a trend :laugh::laugh::laugh: you libs are funny, you just got your ass handed to you again only a few months ago after you spent over a billion dollars, had 2 presidents on your team, a former SOS, and the entire MSM and now you are talking trash its hilarious. :lmao:

All we have to do is continue the fight, argue are causes, don't give up, don't back down, and sit back and watch this whole thing collapse.

Then don't ease up with the PUMMELING once it does!

75745.jpg

Mark my words, it will be good.

Watch...
Then we don't show up in 2022 and they take back what we fought so hard to win because the ignorant masses don't know you have to vote every 2 years not 4

Isn't it funny that everyone who doesn't do as you do is ignorant?
I'm either right or I'm wrong.

Conservatives are working on changes to the GOP health overhaul bill. At the heart of those negotiations is the law's requirement that most insurance plans offer 10 specific categories of "essential health benefits." They include hospital care, doctor and outpatient visits and prescription drug coverage, along with things like maternity care, mental health and preventive care services.

The want to strip required benefits, arguing that the coverage guarantees were driving up premium prices. "The insurance mandates are a primary driver of [premium] spikes," Ted Cruz, R-Texas, wrote in March.

But health analysts and economists say that eliminating those benefits won't bring premiums down.

Essential Health Benefits

Under the Affordable Care Act, every health insurance plan must cover the following services:

•Ambulatory services (care you get without being admitted to the hospital)
•Emergency services
•Hospitalization (like surgery and overnight stays)
•Pregnancy, maternity and newborn care
•Mental health and substance use disorder services, including behavioral health treatment (this includes counseling and psychotherapy)
•Prescription drugs
•Rehabilitative and habilitative services and devices
•Laboratory services
•Preventive care and chronic disease management
•Pediatric services, including oral and vision care (but adult dental and vision coverage aren't essential health benefits)

Republicans want to get rid of things like maternity care and mental health and substance abuse treatment as things that drive up premiums for people who will never use such services. But here’s the problem. These things don’t raise the prices that much. Hospital care, doctor visits and prescription drugs "are the three big ones. Unless they were talking about ditching those, the other ones only have a marginal impact.

Maternity care and mental health and substance abuse, he says, "are probably less than 5 percent" of premium costs.
If you're going to copy & paste, link it malaka!

All we have to do is continue the fight, argue are causes, don't give up, don't back down, and sit back and watch this whole thing collapse.

75745.jpg

Watch...
Then we don't show up in 2022 and they take back what we fought so hard to win because the ignorant masses don't know you have to vote every 2 years not 4

Conservatives are working on changes to the GOP health overhaul bill. At the heart of those negotiations is the law's requirement that most insurance plans offer 10 specific categories of "essential health benefits." They include hospital care, doctor and outpatient visits and prescription drug coverage, along with things like maternity care, mental health and preventive care services.

The want to strip required benefits, arguing that the coverage guarantees were driving up premium prices. "The insurance mandates are a primary driver of [premium] spikes," Ted Cruz, R-Texas, wrote in March.

But health analysts and economists say that eliminating those benefits won't bring premiums down.

Under the Affordable Care Act, every health insurance plan must cover the following services:

•Emergency services
•Mental health and substance use disorder services, including behavioral health treatment (this includes counseling and psychotherapy)
•Prescription drugs
•Laboratory services
•Pediatric services, including oral and vision care (but adult dental and vision coverage aren't essential health benefits)

Republicans want to get rid of things like maternity care and mental health and substance abuse treatment as things that drive up premiums for people who will never use such services. But here’s the problem. These things don’t raise the prices that much. Hospital care, doctor visits and prescription drugs "are the three big ones. Unless they were talking about ditching those, the other ones only have a marginal impact.

Maternity care and mental health and substance abuse, he says, "are probably less than 5 percent" of premium costs.

75745.jpg

Watch...

•Emergency services
•Prescription drugs
•Laboratory services

I restate, anybody who does not think, act, or vote like you are ignorant. The ACA as is cannot be sustained.
Why sure it can....just steal more from the wealthy.
Isn't that right sealybobo?

Why do you call it stealing? A lot of the wealthy got wealthy in a progressive tax system. You achieved lower middle class because of a progressive tax system. Now that you've made it to lower middle class you want to change the rules? What a dick. Greedy bastard.

75745.jpg

Watch...

•Emergency services
•Prescription drugs
•Laboratory services

•Emergency services
•Prescription drugs
•Laboratory services

I restate, anybody who does not think, act, or vote like you are ignorant. The ACA as is cannot be sustained.

Why do you call it stealing? A lot of the wealthy got wealthy in a progressive tax system. You achieved lower middle class because of a progressive tax system. Now that you've made it to lower middle class you want to change the rules? What a dick. Greedy bastard.

How do you people always seem to be so confused...you loons are masterful at self manipulation.
I achieved whatever it is that I achieved not because of tax systems and percentages but because I've never been lazy and I followed a most elementary instruction manual that's been laid out for years and for all to follow.
I went to school, I got an education, I worked hard and paved my own way and low and behold I've never bitched about needing more from anybody...see how easy this is.
The greedy bastard is the lowlife that didn't follow the manual, wakes up, is 35 and doesn't have shit then blames everyone else for "always fucking him over" while he's begging for more free shit.

•Emergency services
•Prescription drugs
•Laboratory services

•Emergency services
•Prescription drugs
•Laboratory services

How do you people always seem to be so confused...you loons are masterful at self manipulation.
I achieved whatever it is that I achieved not because of tax systems and percentages but because I've never been lazy and I followed a most elementary instruction manual that's been laid out for years and for all to follow.
I went to school, I got an education, I worked hard and paved my own way and low and behold I've never bitched about needing more from anybody...see how easy this is.
The greedy bastard is the lowlife that didn't follow the manual, wakes up, is 35 and doesn't have shit then blames everyone else for "always fucking him over" while he's begging for more free shit.

Lest you forget, we OWE everything we are to the benevolence of our superiors. Just ask him.

•Emergency services
•Prescription drugs
•Laboratory services

•Emergency services
•Prescription drugs
•Laboratory services

Lest you forget, we OWE everything we are to the benevolence of our superiors. Just ask him.

Haha...you're so right. WTF was I thinking...I often forget that so many people have become what they are thanks to government hand-holding..LOL
Come on people..time to grow up and stop breast feeding.

•Emergency services
•Prescription drugs
•Laboratory services

•Emergency services
•Prescription drugs
•Laboratory services

No you ungrateful schmuck. Probably have good parents, live in a good neighborhood, maybe you have a talent, got a friend to give you a job, got lucky somewhere along the way and don't realize it, got government help somewhere along the way ..... I could go on and on but you're not worth it. Point is you made it in a progressive tax system and now want to make it flat because you think that will benefit you. You lack empathy.

And I can also see your point. I too think anyone can make it in America. But when everyone in the millennials generation dies penniless, maybe their kids will fight for a strong middle class that we lost because the middle class is screwed. It's a fact. Look at how many people aren't saving for retirement? They aren't getting pensions and the GOP cuts to Medicare and social security they are screwed.

I realize this so I'm saving like a mother fucker. Plus I'm getting a pretty hefty inheritance knock on wood. Something most millennials aren't getting. Most likely they'll be taking care of their parents. Today millennials graduate college with a mortgage. I didn't. That's putting off buying a home and saving for retirement.

You stupid fucking americans

•Emergency services
•Prescription drugs
•Laboratory services

Haha...you're so right. WTF was I thinking...I often forget that so many people have become what they are thanks to government hand-holding..LOL
Come on people..time to grow up and stop breast feeding.
In other words you're going to make major cuts to Medicare and social security.

One day soon, Donald Trump will realize that LBJ, a fake liberal, created a historical legacy for the ages by getting the Civil Rights Act of 1964 passed. And it will occur to Trump that he, a fake conservative, can also achieve a historical legacy for the ages by getting single payer healthcare passed.

So, yeah. Trump is a boon for liberalism. I've been saying for a while he will lead his Chumps into the liberal camp one step at a time, and they will brainlessly follow.
I dunno if I can agree with you on this one buddy. Trump has been catering strictly to the far rightwing Republican base thus far, and hasn't shown any signs of slowing up.

I'll believe it when I see it.

I dunno if I can agree with you on this one buddy. Trump has been catering strictly to the far rightwing Republican base thus far, and hasn't shown any signs of slowing up.

I'm torn between your skepticism and G5000 optimism.......Trump praising the Australian PM on universal HC in his country certainly raised some eyebrows.

One day soon, Donald Trump will realize that LBJ, a fake liberal, created a historical legacy for the ages by getting the Civil Rights Act of 1964 passed. And it will occur to Trump that he, a fake conservative, can also achieve a historical legacy for the ages by getting single payer healthcare passed.

So, yeah. Trump is a boon for liberalism. I've been saying for a while he will lead his Chumps into the liberal camp one step at a time, and they will brainlessly follow.

At his core, Trump is a New York liberal. However, he is currently in the thrall of Steve Bannon. Trump is Bannon's sock puppet.

Like all hucksters, Donald Trump is a totally stupid idiot. Once you realize just how stupid this guy is, everything he says is better than watching stand up comedy.

I mean, this is a guy who went to a women's luncheon and asked the room if any of them had ever heard of Susan B. Anthony. :lol:

Trump thinks that if he didn't know something until five minutes ago, neither does anyone else. That's how egotistical and unbelievably stupid the man is.

The liberals and conservatives needed each other because each alone is their own worse enemy.

Forum List

Back