President Trump Live in Latrobe,PA!

Brilliant campaign to Keep America Great!

He has more people at this event during a pandemic than I've seen other politicians have before the virus hit.

He just needs to focus on the economy and jobs. Tell everyone he will defend against China, if the Dems win, jobs will be sent away. Its a huge deal.

This is the ppl that can’t get in WOW
46EBAB92-C843-41F9-B7CC-ED33DE89C0CA.jpeg
***Live Updates*** Trump Holds Pennsylvania Rally

can't wait to hear about the spike in covid cooties from that there circle jerk in about 2 weeks from now. :eusa_dance:
The hoax?

ya, the hoax that the whole world is in on just to make trump look bad.
We have therapeutics thanks to Trump

actually, there's only one that is slightly effective. but why have any at all if it's a hoax?

Better question is why to have any trolling at all when we can have none.

Not a covid thread take the derailment attempt elsewhere.

can't wait to hear about the spike in covid cooties from that there circle jerk in about 2 weeks from now. :eusa_dance:
The hoax?

actually, there's only one that is slightly effective. but why have any at all if it's a hoax?

Better question is why to have any trolling at all when we can have none.

Not a covid thread take the derailment attempt elsewhere.

^^^ snowflake ^^^

who derailing? it is an observation of a super spreader event.

relax.

The hoax?

Well democrat mayors killed thousands for many miss management reasons, but most died from car crashes and old age in republican towns

The hoax?

Well democrat mayors killed thousands for many miss management reasons, but most died from car crashes and old age in republican towns

cool story bro. are you - the OP - offended by my replies in this here thread?

Shit you’d never even bring up if it was a nuts to butts riot. Then you’d focus on the message as the main point. Not here though. This will be the only time you mention the Kung Flu as a reason not to gather.

The hoax?

Stick to the topic.. your Distortion of the truth is embarrassing

The hoax?

Stick to the topic.. your Distortion of the truth is embarrassing

'eh ... then i'm out. not much i can contribute to a sausage fest for donny.

carry on.

Forum List

Back