President Trump Live in Latrobe,PA!

can't wait to hear about the spike in covid cooties from that there circle jerk in about 2 weeks from now. :eusa_dance:
Shit you’d never even bring up if it was a nuts to butts riot. Then you’d focus on the message as the main point. Not here though. This will be the only time you mention the Kung Flu as a reason not to gather.

ummmm.... no?
Yeah you would. And do. Go ahead and run away. It’s what I would expect when your double standards bite you in the ass.

can't wait to hear about the spike in covid cooties from that there circle jerk in about 2 weeks from now. :eusa_dance:
Shit you’d never even bring up if it was a nuts to butts riot. Then you’d focus on the message as the main point. Not here though. This will be the only time you mention the Kung Flu as a reason not to gather.

ummmm.... no?
Yeah you would. And do. Go ahead and run away. It’s what I would expect when your double standards bite you in the ass.

lol ... no.

The hoax?

ya, the hoax that the whole world is in on just to make trump look bad.
We have therapeutics thanks to Trump

actually, there's only one that is slightly effective. but why have any at all if it's a hoax?
Well democrat mayors killed thousands for many miss management reasons, but most died from car crashes and old age in republican towns

cool story bro. are you - the OP - offended by my replies in this here thread?
Stick to the topic.. your Distortion of the truth is embarrassing

tenor.gif

NOW i'm out.

The hoax?

actually, there's only one that is slightly effective. but why have any at all if it's a hoax?
Well democrat mayors killed thousands for many miss management reasons, but most died from car crashes and old age in republican towns

'eh ... then i'm out. not much i can contribute to a sausage fest for donny.

carry on.
Is that an anti gay post? I think you should be doxxed and fired for that.

The hoax?

tenor.gif

NOW i'm out.
Smartest thing you’ve said all day

ummmm.... no?

lol ... no.
Instead of being a typical left wing idiot maybe you can show me a post you made crying about the China Red Ick being the reason not to protest and riot.

The hoax?

tenor.gif

NOW i'm out.
At least you can recognize how your participation in this thread went. It was horrible. Have a good night.

The hoax?

Better question is why to have any trolling at all when we can have none.

Not a covid thread take the derailment attempt elsewhere.

^^^ snowflake ^^^

who derailing? it is an observation of a super spreader event.

relax.

You say Super Spreader and I think Kamala Harris

Thanks for posting OP!

I heard it was at 2:00 and thought I had missed it...then I saw this thread & watched it live. :banana:

Brilliant campaign to Keep America Great!

He has more people at this event during a pandemic than I've seen other politicians have before the virus hit.

He just needs to focus on the economy and jobs. Tell everyone he will defend against China, if the Dems win, jobs will be sent away. Its a huge deal.

Joe-been-hiden had almost 36 at his speech in PA and about 12-24 golf carts at a biden rally. He's hot, gonna win for sure. :auiqs.jpg:

According to the polls Biden is by eight in Pennsylvania. 20 bucks says he goes there next. Because the polls we get are bulkshit.

The hoax?

'eh ... then i'm out. not much i can contribute to a sausage fest for donny.

carry on.
Is that an anti gay post? I think you should be doxxed and fired for that.

not anti gay.

anti 'chosen one' loyalty & worshiping betas who think donny is their alpha.

Last edited:

ummmm.... no?

lol ... no.
Instead of being a typical left wing idiot maybe you can show me a post you made crying about the China Red Ick being the reason not to protest and riot.

wtf is china red ick?

anyhoo, protesting is an american right.

rioting is not, it's criminal - & anybody, from either side should be thrown in jail; & i have never said otherwise. i condemn any idiot who shows up to exercise their 1st amendment to protest to be doing it without masking up.

there - see? easy peasy.

The hoax?

tenor.gif

NOW i'm out.
At least you can recognize how your participation in this thread went. It was horrible. Have a good night.

i did have a good night. you? did donny meet yer expectations?

The hoax?

Better question is why to have any trolling at all when we can have none.

Not a covid thread take the derailment attempt elsewhere.

^^^ snowflake ^^^

who derailing? it is an observation of a super spreader event.

relax.

You say Super Spreader and I think Kamala Harris

i think of the 3rd wife/5th baby mama of yer chosen one.

Forum List

Back