President Trump Maneuvers To Protect Robert E Lee's Name In Secretly Recorded Phone Call by Sen Jim Inhofe

The President has the brain of a 10 year old

Ya got something that's not behind a pay wall. BTW, I wonder if any of the commies at the slimes are aware that all the confederates were PARDONED?

fixed it!

Ya got something that's not behind a pay wall. BTW, I wonder if any of the commies at the slimes are aware that all the confederates were PARDONED?

fixed it!

I guess I'll have to wait on a real news source.

And?

We will not bow down to communists.

Also the audio only repeats what Trump himself publicly stated on twitter on July 24th:

I spoke to highly respected (Chairman) Senator @JimInhofe, who has informed me that he WILL NOT be changing the names of our great Military Bases and Forts, places from which we won two World Wars (and more!). Like me, Jim is not a believer in “Cancel Culture”.

So what exactly is this audio telling us that Trump didn't tell us himself on the 24th on Twitter?

Trump also said "People just want to go back to living their life and watch NFL"

Last edited:
And?

Also the audio only repeats what Trump himself publicly stated on twitter on July 24th:

I spoke to highly respected (Chairman) Senator @JimInhofe, who has informed me that he WILL NOT be changing the names of our great Military Bases and Forts, places from which we won two World Wars (and more!). Like me, Jim is not a believer in “Cancel Culture”.

So what exactly is this audio telling us that Trump didn't tell us himself on the 24th on Twitter?

Trump also said "People just want to go back to living their life and watch NFL"
Well.... Maybe not watching the NFL any more.

And?

Well.... Maybe not watching the NFL any more.

He meant, given the context, people do want to watch sports (and football) without the politically correct bullshit.

Robert E Lee was a great man who was thrust into a horrible role. FDR praised him and rightly so. Idiots like you and the rest of the Libertardi don't know what you are ranting about.
Robert E. Lee was a great man, a classmate of General Sherman and Jefferson Davis at West Point. Lincoln offered Lee commander of Union forces. Lee declined because he would not fight against his beloved Virginia. A man who as lifetime military never owned a slave set the slaves he inherited free upon his wife's death.

Democrats intend to rape history the way they rape women.

Forum List

Back